that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Every touch ignited fire along her skin. Touch starved and made more bold by liquor, Vai drank in everything; the heat of his body, the taste of whiskey on his tongue, the salty sweet smell of the ocean. It was a good thing that the suggestion of the trees nearby came when it did, because otherwise she might well have been the one throwing Zeph to the sand. ”And if I can’t?” she murmured against the shell of his ear, a wicked sort of laugh bubbling up in her throat. ”Hold on tight.”

Vai’s hands drifted to brace against Zeph’s shoulders, and she parted from him just long enough to flash him the sort of smile that promised good things that were very bad for you, before hopping up to wrap her legs about his waist. Worse than a bunch of teenagers at this rate, she leant in to capture his mouth a second time, fingers tangling in the back of his hair. There - problem solved.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Hnnng, you almost fucking melt when she whispers in your ear, groaning and bucking into her body, your teeth grazing hungrily on her neck. Patience, Zeph, you horny bastard. You still have to get off the goddamn beach, unless you want to be pulling sand out of your pubes for a week.

Looks like she's got a creative way to kill two birds with one stone. Obediently you let her step away, moving your arms down to her hips as hers both reach around your shoulder. A raised eyebrow asks wait, are you really going to-? and then a grunt and a laugh answers oh, yup, you did. Your right arm protests to the added weight but it's a fly buzzing against the enthusiasm of having her in your arms.

"Creative solutions," you laugh before she's got your mouth sealed up again and it takes every bit of your concentration to continue kissing her while walking toward the nearby  copse of trees. You don't even make it properly under them, stopping at the first one and pressing her against its trunk as you move your left hand over her thigh, the right one beginning to work on the buttons of her blouse.
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

”Beats letting you go,” Vai mumbled against his lips, her smile audible, and hell, by now she didn’t really know or care whether they made it to the trees. She vaguely knew that Zeph was walking, but it was a sort of background noise to the exploration she was making of his mouth, to the hard press of his cock against her, to tanned skin and gruff words and fuck, could this take any longer?

The trunk of a tree met her back and Vai broke their kiss to laugh breathlessly into the night, legs still snug around his waist, hips rolling a teasing rhythm as he freed the buttons on her shirt. Shrugging it off her shoulders once she was able (and no, there were no need for undergarments in a place like Torchline, why thank you), she glanced up at him, all bare breasts and flushed cheeks, raising an eyebrow. Well?

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

The movement of her hips makes it incredibly difficult to focus on undoing her buttons, and it doesn't help that you've moved your mouth to her neck again, following the descent of the exposed skin with lips and touch and teeth. Eventually you're successful in your endeavor and her body is freed of its confines. You lean back, keeping her against the tree as you reach down to strip off your own shirt. There are scars on your chest, though none as notable as the still new one on your face or the mangled bite of your right bicep. There's hair, too, salt-and-pepper starting around your navel and traveling down into the low waist of your pants.

But enough about you: let's get back to her. Because you're unabashedly staring, soaking in her pale skin and the swell of her breasts and the smooth lines of her stomach, appreciation and desire obvious both in your keen, hooded eyes and the swell of your cock. And when you finally return to her face there's a lustful smile curling your lips. "Fuckin' gorgeous," you murmur deeply, reaching to cup her cheek.

Well that was a good amount of mutual admiration - time to get back to smut. Your hand goes to her breast, cupping one, the nipple pressed between her fingers as you push your mouth back against hers, hungry to demonstrate your appreciation for her body in more than words.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Off with their shirts, then. Vai’s hands wandered over his exposed flesh, fingers mapping the scars on his chest, the lines of muscle, touches dancing up to the line of his jaw. It should not have sent such a thrill through her, but then it had been a long time since she’d been anything close to this, and fuck if Zeph wasn’t a sight for sore eyes in that respect. ”You’re not too shabby yourself, handsome,” she murmured, blue eyes near black in the werelight of the distant bonfires.

Moaning into his kiss, into the warmth of his hands, Vai arched against the tree trunk, eager for more. An act that was as arousing and frustrating for both of them in equal measure, it turned out, the very obvious problem being the annoying layers of fabric that still remained between them. Or more precisely, between the heat curling low in her belly and the hard length of Zeph’s cock pressed up against her. ”You’re a fucking tease,” she accused playfully, the words mumbled against his lips.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

The press against you is delightful and infuriating, your cock pressing eagerly through the layers of fabric, hungry for the heat of everything underneath. Her accusation makes you laugh against her lips; "Oh, sorry, were you expecting more?" You pull back enough to give her another once over, raising your eyebrows in mock surprise.

Then a feral grin crosses your face. "Can't have that now, can we?"

This time you lower your assault, beginning to sink before her. Again you squeeze her breast purposefully, your mouth now moving down to her clavicle, following the curve and flow of her figure, nipping and sucking against her skin. Down and lower to her nipple until it slips between your teeth, forceful yet gentle, coaxing and needy, a low rumble in your breast.

At the same time your hands move to her waistband, getting to work on her belt. The sooner you get those pants off the better: there's enough friction between you already without the added difficulty of clothes.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”Are you saying you were planning to stop here?” Vai grinned to him, raising her eyebrows right back as if in challenge. And the answer is no, no he wasn’t planning to stop at all. Her fingers slid through the back of his hair as he sank lower, head lolling back against the tree, lips parting at the heat of his mouth and the flick of his tongue, teeth grazing, teasing further. It drew a stifled cry of pleasure from her throat, nails dragging gently along he nape of his neck and across his back.

Then he was working on her belt and Vai at least had the sense to help out, drawing in a quick breath and reaching down to unfasten the buckle and the buttons. And since she was down there anyway, she definitely reached out to press a hand to the swell in Zeph’s pants, giving him a firm and playful squeeze before arching up to shimmy out of the last of her clothing.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

"Hnnngfuck-" you groan against her skin, arcing into her hand as she squeezes your dick and knowing it's going to take all your self control to keep from shedding your own trousers and pressing into her then and there. Thankfully she's helpful once again, lifting her hips and allowing you to hurriedly pull down her pants. The sight revealed is dark curls and smooth skin and the heady smell of sex, and you follow it much like a wolfhound, right down to its source.

Falling to your knees you grab one of her legs to hike over your shoulder, giving you access to her core. With the other hand you cup her inner thigh. Turning your face up to her you flick your thumb over her clit-

-and then your forefinger slips inside her, and your mouth replaces your thumb, and you set to work. You're an attentive motherfucker literally right now lolol, keeping track of her reactions to your ministration, trying to find the strokes and touches that make her arc and moan. You want her to be fucking screaming and you really don't care who hears it. All you care about is you and her and just how hard you can make her cum.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Cool air hitting her skin, her feet slipping to the ground, one leg hitching over Zeph’s shoulder. It was like a dance, one they were both practiced at, and Vai’s fingers moved to tighten in the back of his hair again, hips lifting to his waiting mouth and oh—

Coherent thought vanished in lieu of sensation, the roll of his tongue and stroke of his fingers, and gods if it didn’t remind her of how much this had been missed, how tightly she’d been wound. And whilst they’d acted like fumbling teenagers, thank fuck they weren’t - Zeph was well practiced and damned good at it, Vai’s moan echoing through the trees as he hit a particularly sweet spot. It would be the first of many, as it turned out.

And that was the joy of Longnight - it was so dark, who knew or cared who was listening - and that made it all the easier for Vai to lose herself in this, in all of this. ”Nnn... Zeph—!” she gasped, a rising tone punctuated in a cry of pleasure, fire beginning to rise deep within her core. ”Gods... just fuck me.” She was close, so close, but there was just something more to be had - and she would have it, with any luck.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

The last four or five LongNights have been spent alone in your house, or brooding at the outskirts of parties - this is a vast fucking improvement. Hedonistic, sure, and terribly inappropriate, but what's a bit of public nudity and sexual activity between new friends? She doesn't seem to be protesting, and nobody else is either, so fuck it - you're getting laid tonight, and it's going to be amazing.

Every mewl, every gasp, every cry is fuel to the fire of your lust. Eager and willing you add another finger to your onslaught, your erection throbbing with the sheer delight of drawing her close to completion. Hands in your hair and the sound of her voice are all the encouragement you need; ff she wanted to finish you would not protest, leading her right to the edge of her pleasure and pushing her into that sweetest abyss.

Ah, but her needs are a bit more intimate... and you aren't about to protest. Chuckling with one last suck on her clitoris, you pull yourself up to standing again while simultaneously pulling off your own pants. "As you wish."

You recapture her lips and hips first, hungrily taking her mouth. Angling your cock to enter her, you press forward and into her core. A low groan of pleasure leaves your throat, moaned into her mouth,  her skin. The fire in your body is an inferno by now; for a moment you hesitate to act upon it, but fuck, you're both here for one thing. Picking up speed you make no delay in thrusting in earnest, delighting in the feel of her around you, making no effort to muffle your own groans.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

It was only the promise that Zeph would be getting much closer that made him moving away anywhere near acceptable. Cheeks flushed pink and eyes hazy with heat, Vai was ready and waiting when he closed the distance between them again, hungrily meeting his kiss and lifting a leg to wrap it around his hips again. The press of his cock against her was an exquisite form of torture, but thankfully he didn’t waste any time in thrusting forward, setting the aching heat within her alight all over again.

Fuck,” she moaned against his neck, happily drowning in the press of their bodies, the feel of him inside her; there was nothing quite like a thorough fucking, and it had been far, far too long. Already riled up from Zeph’s prior attentions, Vai soon arched against him, meeting each fevered thrust and gasping incoherent somethings (warnings? Curses? His name?) against his skin.

Like a coiled spring finally snapping, Vai came hard and fast not a moment later, the notes of her pleasure ringing around the the copse of trees without a care for who heard it.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

Is anything better than a willing and wanting partner? Already aroused past the point of no return it takes very little to encourage you, and the arch of her back and the gasp of her voice is nearly enough to throw you over the edge. "Vai, fuck," you echo her curses, rocking your hips in a steady rhythm, drowning in the sensation of being inside her. You've grabbed the leg that's wrapped around you for better leverage and access; your fingers press into the skin, passionate and firm as you thoroughly enjoy her body.

Her release is a hurricane, and you can feel yours building even hotter in response. The swell in your loins is like the magma of apopo: you doubt it will be much longer before you burst. It doesn't help that she's fucking singing into the darkness, her pleasure a perfect siren song. Pressing your hand to the bark by her head you do your best to keep from bursting, but fuck it's hard. "Fuck, I'm gonna- I'm fuckin' close," you moan.

So why not just cum? One simple reason: you know it'll mean pulling your cock out of her. And right now the only thing you want more than your orgasm is to continue preventing that agony as long as you can.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

The come down from the ride was as thrilling as the climb, made all the more so by the man she had the pleasure of being wrapped around. The feel of his hands on her, his breath stuttering in her ear; Vai rode each aftershock with a soft moan against his neck, her fingers buried in the back of salt and pepper hair. Zeph’s words sounded far away, but the rest was close, and hot, and fuck at this rate he stood to wind her up all over again.

Mouth drifting to his ear, Vai nipped at the lobe, hitching her leg higher against his waist to deepen every thrust of his hips. ”Gods, you’re so hard,” she purred to him, keen to draw out the same sort of pleasure that he had instilled in her. If this performance was anything to go by, there was no reason why there couldn’t be a repeat after all. It was a very, very long night, with time to kill in abundance.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

You absolutely would not say no to winding her up again, though with the inevitable intensity of your impending orgasm you know you're going to need a couple minutes before you get back to full speed. You love the feeling of her her fingers in your hair, the way she's giving herself over to your body, the aftershocks that continue to vibrate through both of you. You don't want the wave to break, the shore to come up, the ride to end.

Alas, physiology simply isn't on your side.

It's her purr in your ear that really does it, sending you spiraling to the deep end and right off. Grunting, gasping, you pick up speed, your thrusts growing more and more insistent as you rise up to your climax. Your grip tightening on her thigh, you manage a "Vai, I'm gonna cum-"

And then it happens, crashing through you, that wonderful rush of release. Your face presses against her neck as you exclaim.unabashedly in pleasure, only just managing to keep it together enough to pull your dick out of her in time. Seed stains the tree that supports you as your body convulses and shudders and shakes, until finally your eyes clear and you brain regains coherence and you chuckle, appreciative and low.

Leaning with your forearm on the tree over her head, your other still cupping the swell of her hip, you take a moment to just breathe. "Fuck," you murmur expressively into her neck, punctuated with soft kisses. "That was... fuck."
Zephyr