that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gods, and what a ride it was. He stepped up the rhythm to something more insistent, more urgent, and the feel of him drew an involuntary gasp of pleasure from Vai, though it was a short lived thing. Not that she was complaining one bit - Zeph had already outdone himself, thank you very much, and it was only fair to follow suit. He withdrew from her and it was almost a shame (the Greatwood had all manner of interesting things to stop kids form coming along, which was probably worth mentioning in their next go around), but at least they got a chance to catch their breath.

Her leg still curled around his waist and her fingers still threaded in his hair, Vai found herself laughing as well; a tired and satisfied sound, and she let her head loll against Zeph’s. ”Yeah, it was,” she said in full agreement, the hand in his hair drifting gently down the back of his neck, her other dancing down his side, as if to make sure she got enough of him before they went back to the world.

”Next time, I’m riding you,” she murmured with a fiendish sort of smile, hoping that next time didn’t take too long to come up.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Breathe in. Breathe out. The scent of sex and her woody musk is delightfully intoxicating; even now it reminds you of everything you just experienced, sending jolts of latent pleasure down your spine. The bark that presses into your forearm is thankfully grounding with its slight discomfort, because otherwise you might have forgotten entirely where you are and who what you're doing, trapped like an eddy in the tides of lust.

Still aroused and amused, you can only chuckle at her declaration. "Next time?" you question entirely half-heartedly, raising an eyebrow that she cannot see because your face is still up against hers. "Is that so? I s'pose I can pencil in time fer ya."

Honestly, Zeph, like there was ever any chance of you declining a repeat performance of that. Even now with your cock flaccid and your face numb you can feel interest brewing and igniting down at the pit of your belly, drawn forth by the purr of her voice and the promise of more illicit adventures tucked between her thigh. LongNight may be a week, but you somehow suspect it will go much faster this year. And if the sun comes up and she can still stand to look at you, hey, you aren't going to stare a gift partner in the cunt.
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

”How generous of you, making time for me in your busy schedule,” she said with a soft laugh, the intimate hum of their voices seeming absurdly quiet given the performance they’d both just given. ”I’ll be sure to show you my appreciation.” Over and over again, if he’d let her. Listen, it had been a while, and suddenly there was a long, long night and all the time in the world. Why the fuck not?

With her heartbeat slowing and sense treacherously starting to creep back in, Vai finally had the idea (but not the inclination) to disentangle from Zeph somewhat. Both feet touched back to the ground, and she sighed into the crook of his neck. ”You’ve got a lot of scars, for a dock worker,” she remarked, curiosity getting the better of her.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

"Mmm, maybe sooner than later, then." Gently you nip again at her neck, pressing your lips into the space below her ear. Yeah, LongNight just got a lot shorter and more pleasant - and a hell of a lot warmer, too. You absolutely would not mind a repeat performance, to perhaps try out some new positions and techniques. It isn't what you'd been looking for when you sat next to her at the bonfire, but now as you stand panting and half-naked in her presence you can't help but wonder if it isn't exactly what you needed.

Still lost in the glorious post-coitus haze you murmur softly at her comment, not quite registering it at first. It isn't about fuckery, so, it's struggling to get in through your thick skull. "S'pose. Lost track, over the years." Not all of them - not even most of them - are from your job as a 'dock worker'. Most are from being a stupid teenager growing up in an island paradise. "I'm told they make me look sexy. Thoughts?"
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”Maybe so,” Vai agreed, her smile colouring her words, and she tilted her head slightly to enjoy the brush of his lips against her skin, the playful graze of his teeth along her neck. Without a doubt, this was one of those things blindly stumbled into, but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed. Might even make it a habit if the cards played out well. One of her arms draped lazily around his shoulders, fingers strumming at one of those silvery scars, and she let out a laugh at his remark.

Free hand drifting up to run along the line of his jaw, she tilted his chin up away from her neck to get a better look at his scarred face. Pursing her lips in a girlish pout, Vai made as if to give him a good look up and down, like they hadn’t already done so much more than that. ”You were told correctly,” she informed him after a moment’s deliberation, smirking and leaning in to kiss him again.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

Obediently you let her move your face, watching her scrutinize the wound with amusement in your eyes. It's certainly less ugly than he had been, though still red and far from fully scarred (you really should see a proper healer, idiot). Raising an eyebrow at her pout, you offer up a smirk. "Like it? I won it in a fight with the Arbiter. Fella' was even considerate enough not't take my eye."

But then her lips are on yours again and the last thing you're going to be thinking about is gods-damned Sunjata. Grinning against her eager mouth you let her kiss you willingly, enjoying the taste of her, wondering if she can taste herself on you. Your hand meanwhile has slipped from her hip to maneuver to her inner thigh; almost absently you rub your thumb in lazy circles just where the curls of dark hair begin, the blood already returning to your cock at the potential for a rematch.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”With the Arbiter,” Vai repeated, eyebrows raised, and if the circumstances were a little different perhaps she’d have more to say about that. Her fingertips brushed along the edges of the scar without touching it; if only Zeph knew there was a proper healer wrapped around him, but whoops, then they were getting distracted again.

He was right, and she could taste herself on him, and damn but if that wasn’t a pleasant reminder of everything his tongue could do she didn’t know what was. Humming appreciatively into the kiss and the touch of his hand, Vai leant away from their new friend the tree to drape against him, hips and breasts pressed to warm, tanned skin. ”Sure you can keep up?” she asked teasingly.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

Yeah yeah yeah, you 'fought' the lawmaker. Technically you were trying to break up a fight before he could stick his nose into it, but whatever. Again: the 'Biter is quickly becoming the furthest thing from your mind, because Vai is pressing her pale figure against you with a wickedly knowing look in her eye, and you've got a duty to attend to once again, it seems.

Not that you're complaining. Not at fucking all.

"You callin' me a quitter?" you tease back with just as much heat, pulling your arm away from the tree and depositing it upon her ass with a healthy, enthusiastic squeeze. And okay, yes, maybe it's going to be a few more minutes before you're ready to properly go again, but she's doing a damn fine job of shortening your refractory period by a considerable amount.

Reaching out with sudden speed you attempt to grab her around the waist and pull her flush against you, letting her feel your stiffening length, the certainty with which you will indeed keep up. At the same time you begin to drop again, this time bringing her with you; maneuvering so you're sitting with your legs crossed beneath you on the pile of errant clothes, you tug her into your lap. It doesn't take a moment for your thumb to return to its playful position circling near your clit, nor for your other hand to tangle up in the wild locks of her hair, pulling her in close as you begin to nip and suck on her breasts.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”Absolutely not,” Vai assured him, her lips lingering against his, her smile full of heat and promise. ”I’ve got every faith in you.” With a peal of wicked laughter as Zeph pulled her closer so suddenly, she got a very good idea just how much of a quitter he wasn’t, the press of his growing erection an impressive indication of what was to come.

Pliant as she was tugged into his lap, Vai shifted to sit comfortably astride him, leaning into the fingers that twined through her hair, the hot mouth against her breasts. With a soft moan she rocked her hips forward and into his teasing fingers, and the bonfires flickering distantly at their backs faded even further from her memory.

It would be no surprise that she was still wet and ready from their last ride, and Zeph was doing a stellar job at kindling the heat in her belly further. Reaching out to grasp his shoulders, Vai would attempt to push him to the ground, letting her drape herself over him fully.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

Fuck she's warm and wet as hell, her pussy a painfully inviting fire against the length of your shaft. You groan in overt enjoyment of the teasing, not caring at all who's around to hear you or what they might think of the wanton display. Your world has been reduced down to the heat between her thighs and the sway of her body, the curve of her ass, the salt of her sweat. "Someone's greedy," you tease her hotly, perfectly aware that you want this evening's activities to continue just as much as she.

The shove on your shoulders has you chuckling as you fall down to the ground, catching yourself upon your elbow, hooded eyes glinting in the distant light. With a low hot chuckle you let your gaze rake over her exposed figure before coming back to her face. "I could get used't a view like this." And you really, really could.

Your right hand is still playing with her, and now you let your fingers properly begin to massage her clit. Gently, slowly, teasing and enticing, wanting her to call your name again because how hot was that? You want to make her cum and cum, to howl into the night. To show her just how much you appreciate her company, and to reaffirm how excellent an idea it was to spend LongNight here.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Maybe Vai was being a little greedy, but hey, it wasn’t all that often that she got to enjoy herself like this any more. And Zeph was here, and willing, and ready (and didn’t she know it), so what more was there to think about? Nothing, apparently, because as his fingers stroked and rubbed at her clit, thoughts fluttered to nothing.

The view from her perspective was damned good as well, but of course she couldn’t really voice that in her current position, and instead Zeph would get her gasps of pleasure, Vai grinding down onto him, hair wild about her face. ”Gods, you’re good at this,” she moaned, a wicked smile spreading across her face that had her throwing her head back, hips rolling against him, begging for more.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

She's a wild thing, this woodland woman, wickedly wanton and wonderfully willing. You arc against her grinding, rubbing both your braincells together with the utmost force in order to focus on playing the notes of her body and not the desperation with which you want to be inside her again, now.

Which- why are you resisting, Zephyr? Why not give the people what they want?

"Fucking fuck me, Vai." You arc your hips up and take her in your hands, stopping the delicious pressure of her grinding only to allow yourself to slip inside. With a moan of pleasure you return to your ministrations, but now you're half-sitting, your right hand gripping the back of her neck for leverage as you claim her mouth in seething passion, devouring every drop of her you can have. The good thing about this being the second go-round is that you're bound to last a bit longer- a welcome bonus, because Safrin's tits you don't want it to end.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

Fuck it - Vai didn’t need telling twice. Blue eyes ablaze as Zeph’s hands slid over her, as the hard, hot length of him filled her again, she moaned a note of satisfaction cut off only by the crash of his lips. Her right hand gripped his shoulder, the other drifting down to help with his generous ministrations, kissing him fiercely all the while, the huntress claiming every taste of him that she could get.

But Zeph had said fuck me, and so Vai’s hips bucked a steady rhythm just a touch too slow to compare it to their fevered tryst of earlier. But every thrust pressed their bodies together, deep and hard enough to draw a breathless gasp from her lips, the heat building exquisitely between them, begging for more, for harder and faster. Not quite yet, though - because Zeph wasn’t alone in not wanting it to end, in not wanting to let go of the fire that spread in every place they touched.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

The roll of her hips is like the press of the sea, and you feel you could easily drift away in it, carried on her swell. You rise and crest against her body, hungry for more, each stroke driving you fucking mad in a way you would never trade. Her hand has joined yours in pleasing her and you let her take over for the moment, moving instead to grab her ass hard, to pull her yourself even deeper into her.

It's a wild ride, like catching a particularly choice wave on a perfect evening. You can taste the sweat and smoke on her skin, your lips pressing greedily to the curve of her jaw. Pressure like a floodgate is rising in your belly, brought higher each time she moves against you but never quite at its peak. Dropping back so you're leaning on your right arm, you look up at her with a wicked grin, coffee eyes hooded and glazed with want. "Fuck you're gorgeous," you moan up to her, a serenade of breasts and flesh and the lips now bruised from kissing. "Feels so good to be inside'a you. Nani loa."
Zephyr