that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

He grabbed her, driving himself in deeper and harder, and Vai let out a cry of raw pleasure at the sudden fullness of him, her siren song echoing through the trees. Zeph, fuck,” she panted, cheeks flushed as he leant back, and she happily took over her own pleasure, quite content to give him a show.

Already she could feel the heat tightening in her lower belly, the huntress gazing down at him, eyes alight with a fae sort of wickedness. She bucked against him faster now, more urgently as her need for him rose; Zeph’s words only made partial sense, but fuck if she didn’t love hearing it, love watching the lust in his expression, the gruffness in his voice.

”Fuck, I’m close,” she moaned, reckless with it, arching and grinding into each thrust.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Just watching her enjoy herself without any sense of shame, any attempt at propriety and concealment is sending you careening toward that glorious edge, pressure building in your groin and clenching at your balls. There's an open adoration and pleasure in your face as the woman kicks the pace up higher, causing you to groan again, head briefly falling back.

Not for long, because you couldn't keep your eyes off of her if you wanted to. She's glorious, this woodland woman who's fallen - quite literally - into your lap. You rise to meet her at each crest, your hand cupping her hip to draw her nearer, riding alongside her to that glorious moment of blissful completion. Again your body nears hers, pulling her to you, her breasts on your chest and your face a mask of lustful mischief as you buck up into her, hard, and growl, "Then why don't you fuckin' cum for me, Vai?"

Give you another five seconds of this and you'll happily do the same for her.
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:

Why didn’t she, indeed? He rose up to join her, pressing them deliciously together, and already Vai was riding the edge of orgasm; the next hard thrust of Zeph’s cock was all it took to send her over it.

Arching against him, her body taut as a bowstring, the huntress moaned his name into the night, punctuated between pitched gasps of ecstasy and shuddering exhales. Burying her fingers in the back of his hair, her lips pressed close to his ear, hips continuing to rock and grind into him.

”You don’t have to—“ The words were quick, panted, whispered, and cut off by the distraction of his hands, the heat rolling off him. Hopefully the meaning might make it through - Zeph didn’t have to ruin his own enjoyment, and Vai had it in hand (she also had no intention from moving from his lap right now, so that would be the second clue).

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

There is nothing more beautiful than the sight of a partner cuming, you think as you watch her arc, all strength and confidence and fucking sex appeal that full on rocks your world. The hands in your hair, the song of your name on her lips- it's an aphrodisiac of another kind, an intoxicating concoction that drives you wild. You wrap your hands around her waist and press against her as her body shudders, the shockwaves vibrating down to your body, making your cock pulse and throb.

Honestly you aren't in much of a position to understand her words, but any chance you had of stopping is shot to hell regardless. Between her figure flush against you and the dulcet roll of her hips. "Fuck, Vai, I'm gonna-" you gasp-

And then, yup, you cum.

It feels even better the second time, and not just because this time you're inside of her, relishing that delicious heat. As you finish you find yourself pulling her close, wanting to be as deep as you can, to bury your self within this pleasure and never let it go. Gods you needed this: a night without strings, a clash of passion without expectation, a damn good fuck.

As the strength of your orgasm starts to subside you finally let her go, pulling away and dropping back into the leaves and dirt. "Fuck," you say expressively, eyes closed, smile dazed. "That was.... fuck."
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

If you had told Vai this was how her first Longnight in Torchline would go - fucking a relative stranger not once but twice, pawing at each other like teenagers - like hell would she have believed you. Didn’t make it any less true now, though - or any less fucking incredible. Zeph came and Vai gasped as he pulled her closer, thrusting himself deep and hard inside her and turning sense into stars.

It felt like eternity before the world appeared through the thunder of his heartbeat and the heat of their bodies, leaving Vai panting and spent. With muscles that felt very much like jelly, she settled over Zeph, pressing a kiss against his chest and letting out deep and satisfied sigh. ”Fuck,” she agreed, the beginnings of a giddy laugh at the back of her throat. ”I don’t know about you, but I needed that.”

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

Two peas in a pod in this instance, because the last thing you expected for this LongNight was to be fucking outside like a horny teen. And yet as you lay panting on the cool ground with her body draped over you like something out of a fucking fairytale you find yourself blissfully, wonderfully content.

She leans forward and you reach up to run your fingers in lazy circles over the small of her back. "Mmm," you agree lazily at her assessment of what happened. "Fuck." Eloquent, but it truly says everything you feel: fuck that was good, fuck you needed it, fuck you would gladly do it again.

Chuckling low and breathlessly, you open your almond eyes. "So... does this make up for the drink, or do I still owe ya?" Honestly, you would be perfectly happy if she said you did. It's a debt you're willing to pay off for a damn long time, if this is how she'll accept payment.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

His contentment must have been contagious, because if it weren’t for the unfamiliar surroundings Vai might have fallen into a blissful and exhausted slumber then and there. That it was outside and they were naked wasn’t the issue - no, it was that they were outside and naked and it was somewhere new. The gentle caress of his fingers had her eyes slipping shut regardless, and she hummed a laugh against his chest.

”You owe me a story,” she said insistently, her voice a low purr in the night, roughened by cries of pleasure. ”But as it so happens, I did need a man around. And I did have an itch to scratch.” With a wicked smile, she tilted her head to glance up at him. ”I also don’t think I can get up without help.” Testament to a good and thorough fucking. Thanks, Zeph.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

"I owe you a story," you agree, your chest rumbling against her ear as you continue to run your fingers gently over her back and shoulders. Unlike her you have no qualms about falling asleep right here: Torchline is your playground, after all, and most of the people here know you well enough to know not to fuck with you a certain arbiter aside.

But you don't want to sleep yet; you want to ride the waves of your ongoing contentment, to continue inhaling her intoxicating scent. "Next time, then." Because if there's anything you want right now, it's the promise that this will happen again.

You laugh at her comment, smiling and leaning forward to kiss her dark crown of hair. "Then I guess we're stuck here." It's not the most comfortable spot or position, but it's one you have no intention of giving up. "How 'bout you tell me somethin'. Somethin' 'bout you. Somethin' secret," you add playfully, raising your brow in challenge.
Zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:

”Next time,” Vai agreed, her words punctuated by a hum of contentment at the touch of his fingers against her back. Her eyes nearly closed - nearly - and it was only the rumble of Zeph’s voice against her cheek that roused her again. Glancing up at him, Vai didn’t look at all sad about being stuck there with him, mischief curling a smile across her lips. She shifted only slightly, draped warmly over his chest, moving to be able to murmur her secret intimately into his ear.

”I have never been swimming in the ocean,” she informed him; it was hardly a groundbreaking revelation, but it was certainly an excuse for them to take advantage of that next time. ”Rivers and lakes, sure. But never once in the sea.”

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:

You chuckle at her secret, more interested in the lips on your ear but still picking up on the words they say. What is it with people and not swimming in the ocean? Rivers and lakes are vastly inferior, in your exceedingly limited experience. "Mmm. Dunno when you'll get an opportunity t'correct that," you tease back, reaching up to pull a twig out of her wild hair.

With no desire to break the quiet comfort of post-coital pleasure you finally let your eyes drift closed, one hand still draped over her back, the other cupping the curve of her ass because hey, an ass that good was absolutely meant to be held. Steadily your breathing slows and steadies, contentment and satisfaction and the sound of the sea drawing you into a blissful repose.

If you wake up and she's gone, that'll be okay. And if you wake up and she's still there... well, that'll be okay, too.

{fin}
Zephyr