killing the sun (o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
there's something about your love
Torchline was everything that she'd been told and more. Most she'd met had told her she'd like it, with the heat, the excitement, the ocean to behold. And they were absolutely right. If not more the grim circumstances surrounding her arrival she would be truly, truly happy. Not to say that she wasn't, walking down a pier and gazing out at the ocean with a smile at her lips, but her mind wasn't entirely at ease.

The sun was bidding adieu to the sky, it's goodnight cry translated to brilliant colors and vibrant vestiges. The ocean vibrated and melted with them, painted beautifully and eloquently a rainbow of halcyon. She wondered what the sky looked like in the Hollowed Grounds. Devoid of stars, darker than night; the only paint that would splatter beautifully and eloquently across the snow would be the warm trickle of blood, the oozing crimson of a broken window, a mistake, a whisper in the night.

The chill breeze pulled her out of her thoughts, and back to her own horizon, furrowed brow relaxing as she remembered she was safe. It would not be her blood staining the temple door.
that makes me wanna kill it
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
I’m on my break, Mik ‘n the kid taking care of the bar so I can eat ‘n have a bit of a walk, shake out the stiff ‘old lady legs. Kidding, my legs are fuckin’ awesome.

Following the streetlights down to the ocean, though I can feel the fake breeze in the Hanged Man, ain’t nothin’ like the real thing. It soothes, revitalizes, lulls and invigorates, dependin’ on your needs. Right now I need three outta four’a those, so with a hearty sandwich I head down to a pier and mean to take a seat by myself, but there’s someone standin’ on my dock. My favorite dock.

I frown a bit to myself, complainin’ on the inside about the influx of people and the lack of quiet places these days. Yes, it’s irrational, and no, I don’t care that she doesn’t know that this is Raza’s break-time dock. I march right on to the edge anyway, like I own the place (might as well, actually), sit down, and kinda ignore the other lady, unwrapping my sandwich and taking a big bite. I keep my eyes on the plankton, concentrating on enjoying myself, my dinner, and the breeze.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
Footsteps behind her, Aisha turned her head slowly, the irritable half of her somewhat peeved that someone was interrupting her brooding. Hazel eyes came to rest on another woman of darker skin and kinky curls, beautiful in a powerful way. Though that alone sparked an interest, the irritable half was once again triggered when the woman began to dig in to her sandwich and entirely ignore. Blame it on her ego, but she hated being ignored.

Brows narrowed as she watched the other for a moment, deciding what her play would be here. Like every interaction she took part in, she viewed this as a game. Which cards to play, what goal she set, all important factors as she scrutinized the other. Finally she decided, and turned back to the ocean, placing her elbows on the wooden railing and staring out, seemingly uninterested but attempting to distract with her figure. Just to see what buttons she could press, what interest she could spark.

A playful smirk was given to the ocean, her confidant in these cheeky endeavors.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RAZA
Ya know, it’s funny when someone tries to beat me at a game I want to play. I want silence. I want to be able to pretend that the girl ain’t there. And if you make it easy for me, well -

Unfortunately for other girl, I have a bar full of people to flirt with (most of ‘em want free drinks) and though I spare a glance her way as she shifts, I’m not particularly interested - either in her or in engaging. So I continue to dangle my feet over the edge of the water and eat at a normal pace - even breaking off a bit of the bread to feed the fish that congregate beneath the dock. Without the sun it can be difficult to keep track of the time, so I try to keep my break short enough while actually feeling like I have a break.

But my mind is still back in the Hanged Man.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
A sidewards glance was given when the other woman looked her way, but that interest was only brief. Soon the other was back to her task, acting as though Aisha wasn't there. That didn't sit well with the girl, who was always itching for attention. A soft pout came to her face as she narrowed her eyes at the ocean. Where to go next, which piece to play.

Aisha was stubborn in making the first move, and wondered whether the other was even worth the game. Though she was bored, and the sandwich did smell pretty good compared to the seafood aroma of the dock. So with a smirk she turned again, leaning against the rail but facing her company, then held out a hand. "Care to share?" came her request, palm open and expectant. Was she being petty and a bit pesty, yes, but the other woman had decided to make Aisha's brooding dock her eating place. She had no idea about prior arrangements and daily routines.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
RAZA
Do I care to share?! What in the ever loving fuck -

I pause mid-bite and look over at the stranger, trying to figure out if I’d ‘eard the ludicrous request correctly.. But she has her palm out and a look that suggests no one’s ever said no to her in her life. I swallow my bite, pointedly, and then bring my sandwich up to my mouth for another.

It would be one thing if she looked raggedy and dirty and was obviously a beggar. But she ain’t. That much is obvious, plus I ain’t never seen ‘er in my life. Staring at her, I take another bite and chew with exaggeration, saying between obnoxious motions, “Why? You too poor to get your own?” At this point, my dinner is about half gone, and I’m just slowly chuggin’ away, no indication to whether I’ll share or not.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Oh good! Attention finally snagged, the other woman gave her a dubious look, slowly continuing with her meal. Aisha's smirk deepened, brows narrowing further as she followed the path of the sandwich to the other's lips. She didn't really care to have the food, it was more the playfulness that drove her on. The girl gave a humph, glancing over her shoulder at the sea.

"Absolutely impoverished," she replied with a rumble of sarcasm behind her words, eyes slowly trailing back to her company. She dropped her hand to her side, then placed it on her hip, leaning into it with an easygoing air.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
RAZA
For a moment, I think I might be in the mood for something - it all depends on her answer. I can guess that she ain’t actually poor, but if it’s a game she wants, then fine, I can make it challenge.

I look up, raising an eyebrow, feeling a very dry sense of something come over me. “Oh yeah?” I ask, as I look at what’s left of my dinner. I hold it out a little, as if enticing her in, still quite deadpan. “What would you do for it?” Because it’s alllll about the give and take. And right now the price for my fuckin’ dinner and peace of mind is quite high. She may have an easygoin’ look about her, but I’m all seriousness.

‘Cause like, either way, I figure I win.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
The other woman got interesting quickly, producing a question, an opportunity, a move. Aisha wasn't perturbed by the taunting and dangling of the sandwich, the prize was established but the game was what the cat wanted. She'd asked to share, not to have, a segway into something more fun. She scunched up her nose at it, eyes flicking back to the woman, "The more I look at it the less appetizing it gets, nevermind."

"Have anything else more worth it?" she asked, amused with her own back and forth meddling and antics.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
RAZA
Snorting, I take another bite of the sandwich and roll my eyes. Fuckin’ entitled Outlanders. I give her an obvious once-over, makin’ sure she knows I’m judgin’ an’ appraisin’. “Nah,” I say finally, swallowing the food. “Not fer people wit nothin’ valuable to offer in return.” She didn’t even know how Torchline ran, assumed she knew the rules of this place, and I’m all sorts of over it.

Turning back to the ocean and make it very clear that I’m not interested in continuing any kind of conversation with the lady. An’ if I see her at the Hanged Man later, I’ll be sure to skimp on the booze. I got a point to prove an’ I’ll be damned if I don’t get it across, one way or another.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Aisha stubbornly loved to be judged, to be challenged, and when the woman looked her up and down she simply simmered in the attention. Though her query was met with a wall, her taunting shut down and she was blocked out. This was somewhat troublesome, she wasn't used to being ignored and she wasn't sure she liked it.

Today in all her brooding she'd become quite the child, and standing there quietly, brows narrowed and watching the other, she realized it. She wouldn't admit it, but she almost felt a little bad. Torchline was beautiful but it was not good for her, the culmination of her frustrations had made her sour. She gave another humph, though an unfamiliar insecurity had welled up in her chest, and with that she turned to leave. Back to the Halenani, back to comfort.

Fin!