Wanna Sit in the Dark
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Pull me from the dirt,
No, you don't want me in your garden.
Dandelion, dandelion.
Delphine listened, furrowing her brow. Perhaps she should seek out Jigano and see what she could learn from him. She spoke up, "Most, not all lichen, is edible... Quite filling if you pair it right." She crinkled her nose at the man, and chuckled wryly. "Perhaps magic can't do everything. But who knows. It's nice to dream, right?"

Her mother had once told her, life without a dream wasn't a life at all. She believed it, but Delphine was always a dreamer. Dreams were a constant part of who she was. "Hopefully we can figure out how to make Halo sustainable," she responded, feeling a lot better than she had been when Chuy had first found her.

Standing up, she stretched and smiled to the man. "Thanks for talking with me," her smile reached her eyes. "I should probably get back to the med. station..." She had no doubt somebody was waiting with some drunk that needed a cure for his hangover, or a cough. She was glad it was never anything too terrible and hard to treat, and that LongNight was relatively calm.
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
He grinned along with her smiles and chuckles, glad to have elicited a response from her that was far and away improved than when he had found her. "I'm sure we'll get there," he said with a confidence he mustered out of habit more than anything else. It was something that no-one would know for certain would work until they tried, and he was pleased to at least have willing participants to his plans and ideas. They were all welcome, for the more who were on board with the ideas, the better the chances that they would be successful.

He rose when she did, as if to make sure she was alright, able to return to her room, or her duties. "You're welcome Delphine," he said with warmth, a moving to walk with her at least a bit of the way down the hall until they parted ways, off to endure this Longnight through their responsibilities and their friends.

--

FIN
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE