starless
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
Jack shrugged. ”What’s the point if they’re just as shit as the rest of us? We could all become gods if it’s just a matter of strength.” Perhaps that was blasphemous; perhaps it was even how the Voice had started out. Who knew at this point, really? He stared into the fire, right until Remi tossed the bottle into it. Jack did care, so he wisely got to his feet just in case the flames did spew glass back at them.

”It is a time to drink. Though most are drinkin’ with the intention of havin’ a good time. You’d prob’ly be better off in your house though, Governor. Especially if it’s true that you’ve got a little godling to be takin’ care of.” Turning up the collar of his coat, he nodded at the Alchemist. ”LongNight will swallow you whole if you ain’t careful. Then what’ll your Star have to come back to?”

Tossing a lazy salute in Remi’s direction, Jack sauntered back off into the dark.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
"I don't think there's any point to it." Remi mumbled almost conversationally. "Probably. Some more easily than others, given that there are demi-gods wandering about." Or sitting getting drunk by the fire, as the case may be.  

"Don't recall asking your opinion on that." The Alchemist said darkly, a voracious whirl of anger and loneliness coursing through him at the mention of what Ronin may or may not come back to. Though he hadn't the ability to partially shift anymore, and thus his hands remained fully human, in his mind there were talons digging into the flesh of his palms as he glared at the captain's retreating shadow.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.