Training {se} battle of the fronds
for Wessex
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Surprised to find the fight on pause, Arialla took a deep breath. A paranoid part of her suggested that this was a trick, that Wessex would attack again while she looked around, just to teach her to never let her guard down -- but that was ridiculous. So she lowered her weapon and turned to look at what was behind her.

They stood on packed sand, but Arialla had come within a foot of the edge, where the safe footing gave way to loose, dry sand. "Stepping in the sand would throw me off-balance, especially if I didn't realize it was there. And even once I realized, it'd be harder to move in."

She'd spent a lot of time on the beach in her life -- she knew how annoying dry sand could be to walk on.

And beyond the strip of sand ... "The fence, of course -- running into it would be bad."

A wooden fence, slightly taller than waist-height, marked the edge of the little arena.

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
“Right,” the demigoddess offers with a grin. “Off-balance at best, tripping and falling at worst.” She gesture to the fence, though it might be a little vague. “And that could injure you, at worst. Depends on a lot of things.” But all of those are lessons for another day. Tossing her palm frond aside, Wessex nods slowly at Arialla, though what that nod seems to signify is a little questionable. “Not bad for your first time. Keep practicing. There’s a lot to learn, but I’m happy to teach you if you decide you’re committed. You move well, it’s just a matter of learning the right moves.”  And the right moves go far beyond waving some vegetation around.

She’s hardly pitching herself, but then the Wraith doesn’t really need to. “Leave a message in the Grounds if you want to train again. I’ll find it.” And then she vanishes, just because she can.

-Fin