Let History Go
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Noah was truly a mountain, immovable, steady. As he pulled her to him, she listened to his words, just taking the silence to listen to his heart, to feel his arms around her.

She was safer than she had ever been, and this man's only real claim to power was his ability to put up with her. "I'm sorry," she whispered, eventually. "I'm sorry for... listening to my anxiety, and doubting you." He wanted to love her.

Not because of her magic, or a title, or what she could do for him. And as she reminded herself of this, she calmed, even more, closing her eyes. She was tired. "I can't wait to go home, I miss our bed," she mumbled. The bed in their dorm was hard and small, but they made it work.

After a moment of silence, she inquired quietly, "Wanna head to bed?" If he didn't, she'd just lay in bed and wait for him. After all, she slept best when he was next to her. He couldn't disappear from her life like a dream if he slept beside her. That's what she told herself, anyway.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
set a fire for tomorrow
set it to your woes
Noah held her against him. Broad, rough hands moved to rub and stroke different parts of her body: back, arms, hair. He wanted to comfort her and bring her peace. When she apologized, he merely hmm'ed a little, lightly, a rumble against her ear in his chest. He kissed the top of her head, fully embracing her in all of his warmth. She called his home exactly that, home. It made his heart flutter some, a smile spreading over his features, pushing the frown he had been wearing into the shadow. "Yes, we can go to bed." He murmered. He took in a deep breath of her before he stood, pulling her up to her feet with him. "We can come back for the books." He noted, moving towards their dorm.

-FINISHED.
feel defiance burning through my teeth
it's not enough to drag this blade across the day