my bones are caving in
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
It’s a fire that burns in her, a slow steady rise of a wildfire and she shudders slightly as he finds her and she takes him into her mouth. She takes him deeper, finding a rhythm to set and stick with, focusing her attention on pleasing him and the taste of him while his hands roam over her until she can’t quite focus on just him, her moan slips from her and vibrates against his length again, but she recovers.

His hips roll, his fingers traveling over her clit in a similar rhythm and his thumb slips inside her. So she shifts a bit, adding to it as she goes down on him again, pulling herself back and grinding against him with another moan slipping from her. She sends all of her pleasure toward him, and while she can feel that he has a better hold on himself, she does not. Not with the way he treats her as she devours him. And it helps, her rhythm picking up ever so slightly, iceberg eyes lust filled and blown with the arousal peering up at him to watch his face.

It’s then when she reaches that edge for a second time, body shuddering and legs trembling, the hand at his hip suddenly gripping tight. But she remains, riding out the waves, trying to get him to finish again with gentle dragging strokes and pressure of her tongue against his length, trying to draw it out of him too.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
It's in the stars
it's been written in the scars on our hearts
When the rhythm shifts, increasing, when he feels the pulses of her pleasure tensing in his very hand, he finds his wave coming to a breaking point as well. He might be able to sustain it, to hold it back, but why would he? "Fuck," the word is grunted from his lips as she moves with him, her heat and her wetness welcoming his ministrations, her lips and mouth giving him no end of pleasure, for even when her motions paused to moan at his touch, the feel of the sound against him still worked. His hips kept rolling, as they moved with each other in this new and invigorating way, discovering new ways to pleasure to each other, to bring each other to this point once more.

He can feel it coming, feel the shudders and the tremors through her, and they set him off too, his muscles twitching and tensing. When she grips his hip he does similar with the hand against her shoulder, his voice trembling now as he uttered "Fuck," once more. And he came, wet and hot and ready, leaning against her, feeling her orgasm too, holding her in his gentle but firm grip, leaning down to press a kiss to her shoulder in between breaths that came hard and heavy.

With gentle farewell strokes he retracted his hand from her, sitting more upright as his breath came, his world a dizzy haze of pleasure and satisfaction. His hand was wet with her, and he couldn't help but have a taste, licking his fingers greedily, a soft moan coming from him as he did so. With his other hand he made to cup her face, idly wiping away any lingering wetness on the sheets, before pulling her into an all-consuming kiss, his arm wrapping tightly around her, pulling her close to him, so that they are never apart for too long in this night of passion and desire. Then he angled their bodies to fall together, to land on their sides, facing each other, breaths still coming hard and gasping, but wanting to kiss her through it all regardless.
That we're not broken just bent
and we can learn to love again
CHULANE

Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Oh, she is driving him toward that edge. She relishes in it, as she presses herself against him and with him, until the edge crashes over and she’s trembling, shivering and shuddering with her release. But she’s not alone with it either, not as he manages to find his own again and she remains placed right there, just for him, taking everything he gives her. It’s a new experience for her, but she’s not complaining. Not as she withdraws, panting and exhausted, swallowing hard in order to actually get the breath she seeks.

Not much relief, however, as he withdraws and pulls her with him and she’s happy to go along, to fold their bodies together and melt and meld away, chests rising and falling with one another and everything else in between. Her lips might be trapped by his own, the taste of both of them on her tongue, but she pulses her love and appreciation to him through the attuned bond, a hint of amusement lingering within as well.

You pass your exam. She comments to him mentally, sinking herself into the kiss and the night, her bruised knuckles all but forgotten while she remains caught up in the tangle that is him, content to remain forever if she could.

— FIN
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3