Personal Quest Babies, Cramps, and Rashes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Remi Abruzzo
I was just guessing at numbers and figures, pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart

The alchemist laughed back easily. Whether it was because he had absolutely no desire to bed or otherwise try to entrap Rexanna in something sexual, or because he simply knew that her flirtation was Frey's doing—or perhaps both—Remi found her flirting wholly amusing and didn't hesitate at all to reply in kind.

"Oh well, you know how us men can be. I might need a hands on demonstration if you don't mind." Indeed, grinning wickedly as she grabbed the bed. 'Ahh I see, so you grab the wood like this? Firmly I take it? And shall I keep my hands in place, or move them, or—?" With a boyish grin, Remi lifted and would follow Rexanna's lead to place the bed where she'd more than clearly indicated.

Image by Lamreii!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
your battle-worn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
The help from Remi was well appreciated, even if the man deigned to joke with her in reference to her curse. Watching him from the side of her eye as he laughed and began to speak while she gripped onto the bed to move it caused another chiming laugh to escape her. She didn’t have time for a retort to that sentence before he was off again on another. As they moved the bed to the right direction, she couldn’t help but grin at the enjoyment and fun they were having.

Firmly.” She purred with a wink, her hand sliding against it as they placed the bed and she let go. “You definitely want to move your hands, dear Remi, how will it ever get finished?” She replied back with her hum and tipped her head back in another laugh. Her attention slipped to the two other beds in the area and she began to make her way over to one. “C’mon, we’ve got a couple others to get off.” She flashed him a wink yet again before arranging herself to pick up the next bed.
AND YOU WONDER WHY HE LETS YOU — THE BUTCHER
TOUCH HIM — THE SUN

coding

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe could hear the laughter and banter, though not the exact words, coming from the main room and grinned. At least Rexanna and Remi were having a fun time with the difficult task of arranging the furniture. That meant she could help Melita without concern. ”I am happy to help.” she said with a warm smile. Phoebe glanced over all that Melita had prepared, and really she had done quite a good job all things considered! She sniffed the steeping tonic and held it out for her to also smell.

”Do you smell that bitter, medicinal scent? That means you did put in enough of that herb, but we should add more of these nice tasting things to it so people will actually drink it.” she said with a smile, adding in some peppermint. Another sniff test and she held it out to Melita again. ”Now all you can smell is the mint, right? That is what it should smell like at the end.” Phoebe would continue to coach Melita along in her friendly, peppy manner, given that she was a very strong believer in positive reinforcement.

TASKS:

1. Teas and Tonics

Notes: With Phoebe’s help, Melita would surely complete this task quickly and with greater accuracy than she had been on her own. This task may be completed at any time in future posts.

2. Furniture

Notes: Since Melita decided to continue to work on the medicines, Remi and Rexanna are still working on the furniture task on their own. However, if the two really focused, they could easily complete the task in the next few minutes. If so, feel free to complete this task in your next posts.

NO POST ORDER!! Almost done everyone!
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Remi Abruzzo
I was just guessing at numbers and figures, pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart

"Ahhh yes, how silly of me. You're right. Moving my hands is much better." He chuckled, easily sliding the bed into its appropriate place.

"Now correct me if I am wrong, but could I not just take this one from behind..? " He asked with a mischievous smirk on his lips, grabbing the back of a chair and leaning it against his torso as he lifted it. "Doing it this way allows for a third to join in, I suppose? You could even lend a hand, but I think you will see I am managing just fine."

Continuing like this was easy, and honestly, after all he and Rex had been through in such a short time, it was nice to be able to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Despite the inappropriate jokes about wood and positioning and hand-placement, Remi did quite effectively move the furniture around.

He had always been good with his hands after all.

Image by Lamreii!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
your battle-worn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
She pointed a look toward Remi with an amused huff of laughter. “It gets the job done quicker.” She angled her head with an almost ‘knowing’ look before chuckling with him. As they moved to move more of the furniture around, he began to speak again and she found her gaze slipping up to him with a hint of surprise before a harsher laugh barked out of her. “Sweetie, you can take them any way you like.” She began, grabbing onto another section of furniture and moving to place it in the rooms. “But leaving room for another is very considerate.” She retorted with a smirk.

Perhaps I’ll just watch?” She hummed before chuckling at that too, moving to rearrange more furniture and placing the decorations all around – opening up the place for pleasantries. It was nice being able to joke with Remi, to talk yet not talk about the things they had seen and had to do. There was that part within her that beamed at the enjoyment she got from this experience, and it was hard to contain. Regardless, she leaned against the door frame to one of the finished rooms and looked to Remi with a soft smile.

I’m glad you can finish fast – it takes me a bit longer on my own.” She managed to say, still in a purr, but a hint of amusement behind her eyes and smile.
AND YOU WONDER WHY HE LETS YOU — THE BUTCHER
TOUCH HIM — THE SUN

coding

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

M E L I T A

Ah, so there had been her failing. She hadn’t thought about a patient, a client, taking a swig or whiff of the medicinal brew, being overwhelmed with the bitter concoctions, the unpleasant tidings likely to sweep across their tongue. Even as she took a sniff, the girl grimaced, blanching slightly at the notion of being granted the infusion, no matter how beneficial or soothing to the body. “I see…” she noted, nodding her head in agreement. It was some matter of deceit in the witchcraft, potion blending, and she could understand it a little better when put into terms of schemes – how to trick someone into taking their medicine, how to play the specious host. The youth must’ve missed her mother’s deliberate deviousness, had only been distracted by the pouring, the grinding, and didn’t catch the layers that had gone into her elixirs.

But Phoebe was nice enough, and didn’t reprimand or lecture her when the obvious had been neglected. At this the girl could sigh with some obvious relief (she’d been scolded enough in her childhood…and subsequent teenage years to have heard the refrains for a lifetime; but her innate, impulsive whims didn’t mend or mold themselves to meticulous processes, so she was likely doomed to hear admonishments until she altered her motives), and tilted her head, curious all the more. “Are there other flavorings?” What if the person didn’t care for mint, and they were back to square one? What other ways were available to disguise and veil?

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Time went by quickly as the four worked at their tasks. Phoebe showed Melita the finer points of tonic making. Rexanna and Remi made light work of the furniture arranging with their focused work and raunchy humor. In the end, all the tasks were completed far more quickly than Phoebe could have even managed alone, or even if she had only had one or two helpers.

When it was all completed, she thanked them all sincerely, grinning from ear to ear. Her clinic was perfect and ready to receive any possible expecting mothers, as well as fit for her to continue living in upstairs. She hadn't anticipated getting it all completed today, so she was more than satisfied with what the group had completed. She certainly owed them all big favors!

This PQ is complete! Thank you for your patience everyone!
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world