death by numbers
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
my lovely prey, i'm a cliche
Nightfall, the days had gone by so incredibly slowly since Longnight began, dusk was always a blessing in disguise. One day passed, one day closer to returning to the Grounds. Not that she really wanted to leave, Haulani was absolutely gorgeous. More for the release of tension, the worry that everything in the Grounds would be gone. He friends, the things she'd grown used to. The anticipation of the worst was what got her the most, what made the clocks tick slowly.

Distractions distractions, how she loved them, and how good she was at finding them. Tonight her distraction came in the form of her former sparring partner, who just so happened to be a bouncer for the Halenani. Hazel eyes drew slowly over his figure, enjoying every inch of their journey. She made herself known to him with a whistle and a grin, leaning against the doorframe.

"Why work out here, you could have a fine career inside sugar," she purred to the bouncer, teasing with a coquettish wink.

Harper <3
for us, the bourgeoisie, so care free
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427

It's a quiet enough evening, though the time of day is only tracked by his internal clock considering the oppressive darkness that greets them whenever they turn their eyes to the windows. It's both amusing and understandable, that business would slow during a time like this, and yet Harper still can't help but stifle his laughter at the fact that the Torchline citizens still flock through their doors to hire their workers even in the midst of all this. Never a bad time for sex for these fellows.

Arms folded across his chest, Harper keeps his normal post, back pressed to the center beam of the main floor as his sharp eyes keep track of any wandering hands or shady dealings. All boring, normal things to keep track of. But there's one face that's far from that, and as she approaches with a sway of her hips and a gleaming smile that seems to have stolen the sun from the sky outside, Harper props himself off the beam and drops his arms with a grin. Her sass is expected even after only engaging with her once, and it's infectious, leading to a smirking edge to his grin. "But then I wouldn't be here to greet you personally now would I?" One last glance around the room before he moves from his post, reaching to pinch playfully at her side in a quick dart once he reaches the door frame. Smiling impishly and unapologetically.
Harper
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
Aisha's lips pursed into a pout as she pretended to mull over his response, a hum buzzing in her chest. "I guess not, and gods forbid I have to pay to play with you," she replied, watching with a gleam in her eyes as he moved from his beam. The darting hand caught her attention, but too late. His fingers met her side, to which Aisha gave a quick gasp then with an amused scowl thunked his forehead with his index finger.

"Careful love, I do bite," she said, drawing her hand back to rest it on her hip. Her own cheeky grin settled across her face, her chin tilted slightly up with a playful indignance.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427

"Am I a cheap date then?" The glimmer of amusement in his eyes undeniable even as he mimicks her contemplative pout. Far less endearing and seductive on his own face surely, but a man can try. It's wiped away beneath his boyish grin within moments, the reprimanding thunk against his forehead only sparking a laugh and an unrepentant wink. Totally worth it for the break in her composed, languid exterior.

"I might like it, but are you sure you can reach the fun places?" Teasingly leaning closer to emphasize the differences in their stature, keeping his hands to himself. Harper is never one to back down from some playful flirting, but he can't deny Aisha brings it out in him. Something about her firespark sass that calls to the hothead within.
Harper
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
"Not cheap, priceless," she replied with a drawling bite to her words, a semi backhanded compliment depending on how he took it. She enjoyed this kind of flirting, and Harper was so very fun to engage with. In his boyish charm, and witty banter. It was this kind of back and forth that really intoxicated her.

"I can reach anything I want," she said, leaning forward as well, but leaving a small gap between them. That space was almost tangible, so thin and easy to break. But then she pulled back, teasingly drawing away and glancing away from him. She wanted to be peppered in compliments, to be wanted, and she would play coy until she got that. Her smirk remained, and she made it rather obvious that she wanted to play hard to get, it was up to him to make his next move.