It was so easy
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Let our love be a flame, not an ember
Say it's me that you want to dismember
Olavi let out a low, throaty laugh as Nerissa moaned, bucking his hips roughly up into her to try and draw out more of those delicious reactions; it was always an honour to be able to move Nerissa like that, to see her unguarded and needing him. "Oh, I abso-fucking-lutely am." He agreed as he shivered at her nails tracing over sensitive skin, the tingles shooting right to the cock inside her, which almost twitched with the need to fuck harder.

Nerissa knew just how to tease him though, her pace painfully regular and slow: her hand increased but the cock in her, the one that needed to move so much it almost drew whines from Olavi, audible in his gasps, was kept teased. "Not until I can..." He caught himself, rephrased it: "Won't you let me fuck you fast first, please Neri?"
Blacken my eye, Set fire to my tie
As we dance to the Masochism Tango
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 38 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Mature Content Warning 
Listen closely, closely to the floor, emitting all its graces through the pores
Despite her own mounting pleasure, Nerissa found it in herself to stare down at Olavi, eyes cold and unimpressed. Clearly he wasn’t desperate enough for anything yet, if he had it in him to slip up like that. The hand steadying her lifts up from his chest to strike across his cheekbones, not near enough to sting, but that isn’t the point of it. It’s a reminder. ”If you can make me cum before you do, then I’ll let you fuck me fast.”

If he could, then he would have earned his reward, and if he couldn’t, then there would be a punishment. ”Maybe, if you can’t do it, I’ll ride you nice and slow until I’m completely satisfied, and you’re a mewling little mess.” A throaty giggle leaves her, as the hand around Olavi’s cock only grows faster, and her hips rolls slower and deeper. ”Maybe I’ll make you fuck me until your shaking even if you win.”
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The slap from Nerissa drew a quiet breath of laughter from Olavi and a knowing smirk directed up at her, his eyes impossibly fond for someone that had just struck him. Anyone else would be dead by now, but Nerissa, he almost wanted to kiss her hands for the honour. "Have I got you close, Neri?" He asked, a hand gently stroking across her chest and stomach, fingers turning to caress impossibly gently with calloused knuckles.

"Mewling?" Olavi repeated, offended at that word choice - he didn't mewl, he groaned and it was very manly; still he kept up with her slow pace, pushing his hips up into her and feeling the soft encasement of his cock more with each painstaking inch. "Fuck Neri--" He moaned, hand sliding down to grab her hip as he pushed in as hard and deep as he could, feeling his cock twitch with the effort of not coming inside her.
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 38 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Telling would be cheatiiiing." Nerissa purred, the sigh and hitch of her words giving him all the answer he would need. Of course she was close. Olavi knew exactly how to touch her, as much as she knew the same for him. A careful game of give and take, though sometimes not as careful as it needed to be, for her to stay in control.

Times like this, when every thrust of Olavi's cock within her felt like it might drive her mad, when his rough hands moved over her body like she was the most precious thing he'd ever touched. If she could manage a laugh at this point, she would, but her words seems to have rolled back on herself, soft, barely there mewls and moans leaving her.

Hands on her hips, and a final, rough thrust are what undo her, her body tensing as she tries to close her teeth around her voice, pale eyes unfocused, but still locked on Olavi's face. There's a vulnerability there, one that no one else has ever seen, lingering for a moment before Nerissa leans down to kiss her partner hard, teeth and tongue absorbing the sounds that try to leave her.

A deal is a deal, but he will have to claim his prize with her draped over him, arms encircling his neck to keep their lips pressed together.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Nerissa said she wouldn't tell, but her voice spoke volumes beyond the words given; Olavi smiled, his hips moving slowly in her, gently moving her closer and closer to that point of release -- then she was leaning down to kiss him, soft moans reaching his ears no matter how hard she tried to muffle them: his fingers tensed on her back. There was no way he could last long with her pliant and desperate against him like this.

Grabbing her hips roughly with needy hands he began to thrust with as much speed and power as he could, flesh smacking into flesh as he groaned loud; each slick movement of his cock inside her sent a wave of hot pleasure through his body and hardly ten seconds had passed before he was thrusting in her one last time, moaning her name as he bottomed out and held her down on his cock as he came, the cock outside of her shooting cum out into the water too. "Fuck, fuck, Neri, fuck.."

Panting as he came down from his orgasm, Olavi's hands shakily came up to stroke through Nerissa's hand; he made no moves to pull out yet, the warmth of her around him still pleasing as his cock twitched with aftershocks.
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A deal was a deal, and there is no complaint, no fight from Nerissa as strong hands wrap around her hips. Not that she would have the energy even if there was reason to fight. Fingers and tentacles both twitched with overstimulated aftershocks, even the brief thrusting threatening to tip her into too much. She never made a deal that didn't benefit her though, her lover lasting just long enough that she didn't reach that point. Instead, she savoured the feeling of warmth within her, her arms growing tighter around Olavi.

As she came down properly, she grew clingy, ten limbs grasping for whatever could be reached. "I love you Lavi." Her lips pressed against his jaw, words mumbled against his skin. It was rare she settled so fully into sleepy bliss, but she had said earlier this was meant to be a break, and she fully intended to float by her words. "What would I do without you, dearest?"
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
As he finally began to regain his mind from the sensation that had been so overwhelming him, Olavi used the hands on Neri's hips to pull her up and off him, into his arms as they floated easily in the water of their dark home.

"I love you too, Neri. You know I do." He let a hand idly stroke through her hair, stared up into the darkness. This was the softer side of the smuggling couple that no one else got to see, the people they were when the shield had a chance to come down. As much as Olavi would like to believe he was made of rock, he needed this time to have the strength to be as solid as he usually was. "You won't ever have to find out."

{FIN}
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!