chaotic grabby hands
Keyes Sen
Thief

Age: 56 | Height: 5' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 4 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 11 - Int:
HYPERION - Regular - Mongoose
Played by: y Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me
Back at it again. As always. Keyes and Hyperion were regulars now, which meant more risk at being caught or recognized. Generally he was small and sneaky enough to go unnoticed, but the wings posed a problem. Once he was seen, he stood out no matter how underdressed he'd come.

So he'd been playing it safer now, planning his liberations of property with more thought put into them. Hyperion was being utilized far more often, the mongoose was the perfect partner in crime. As he leaned against a door frame near a small street market, the small creature sat draped around his neck, playing the part of the scarf but ever alert. The imp couldn't be blamed for all his steals, his companion was just as crafty as he and always looking for something shiny.

Sunjata
KEYES
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
After Safrin had healed him, Sunjata has been able to resume his work in Haulani, in his patrols and ensuring safety remained within Torchline in whatever capacity he could. Especially after news of the box that had arrived and the implications of Nate’s attack having been from a Fae of all things. So it does come as a major surprise to him, slipping down the street within Haulani, steel gaze slipping along the street, nodding to the merchants he knew, before someone quite short and with wings fully distracts him.

He knows hardly nothing about the Fae, other than Alina’s terrible mood and the surprising ease of chatting with Tarasha. But as it stood now, he knows that the girl that had attacked Nate had been Fae as well, but who was a whole other story. It still seems strange that this fae would be standing outside of the door of a shop, and he slows his steps as he gets closer to the man. “Hey kid, waiting for someone?” He asks, spinning on his back heel to turn and face the fae, a dark brow raised.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.