im having a good (bad) time
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Olavi, understandably, wanted to know more about her reasons for visiting. "I wanted to be a big stronger, you know? Like... I'm part lionfish, so my animal shift is really small and I guess I just wanted a big shift?" There's a light shrug and she continued on. "The first time I visited I wanted some sort of magical device that could let me basically transport items from land to sea. But not normally, you know? I don't know... it was a bit silly, honestly." The faintest of blushes highlighted her cheeks. It was a childish dream now that she thought about it, very childish.

Of course, her time as a normal mermaid was short lived and just like that she was right back to being a shark. A sigh echoed through the bond and she sat there for a moment, clearly exhausted. Instead of dwelling on this, she focused on what Olavi had to say. That sounds super nice... can you tell me more about your lady? I'm sure she's very pretty. Delta was ready to leave at this point, growing more and more tired of this constant shifting, but that seemed mighty rude and she did want to listen to what the merman had to say.

Delta rolled an 18 so she's a shark.... again.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
delta
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You want to be stronger? Then you earn it." Olavi was starting to find himself disgusted at this little Princesses' entitlement: she wanted strength, shifts, abilities given to her on basis of some kind of right. Anyone who'd actually had to make their own way would know that you couldn't just ask for anything; especially not goddamn Gods. "I gotta be honest, your attitude is rotten. Do something for yourself. So you keep becoming a shark: use it. Go on some adventures and get stronger through some work."

With that said, he wasn't really in the mood for chit chat anymore, and he wasn't about to give out Nerissa's description to anyone. Shaking his head, Olavi pushed himself off the rock and further out into the water. "No, I think it's time I left. Sort yourself out."

Charming last words given, he turned and plunged into the water, using his strong tail to push himself far away.

{FIN}
Out of my head when you're not around
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!