all your lovers eventually fade
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
When you’re around
I don’t know how to hide my feelings
"You were going to go too?" An exasperated huff leaves Nate, because of course Sunjata was going to rush off into danger, and of course he was the last to hear about it. How was he supposed to be really mad though, in the moment they'd made, with the apologetic glances and gentle words offered out. There really wasn't any room to argue though, nothing he could say that wouldn't be rehashing an argument, starting it over again and ruining the mood. He has to bite his tongue, and nod his agreement to Sunjata's words, worry leaking out of his one eyed gaze.

Nate can see the way their reactions might be funny, seeing them from the outside, but at the moment all he is is glad that he's not the only one who seems to panic at the very thought of children. His hand squeezes Hotaru's tightly, taking comfort in her reassurance. "I think... we can avoid kids with anyone else." It's an easy promise for him to make, and it's easy to put his trust in Sunjata and expect the same from him. Easy to see the same kind of trepidation on his face, under the grin. "Talking about it uh, later sounds good." At the very least, they'd have had some time to actually think about things, to hopefully have pinned down some kind of actual feelings about the subject, beyond immediate concern.

"Rings." He confirms quickly, humming a little as he thinks it over. "We made a deal with a jeweller in town, and the design should be easy to change." This also comes out quickly, if only to spare her the effort. He's not particularly beholden to any traditions either, but with the way Hotaru melts over them it seems like a conversation that will have to be continued later. Nate is far more interested in getting an easy morning, a dozen troubles lifted form his shoulders in an instant.
I count in binary in my head
And you count clouds
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
what's harder, harder to fake? that you want me to stay, or that you want me to stay the same
for you? chained to a lie. who's to blame? let it die. we're the same
Gods willing.” On the subject of trouble. “And yeah, it’s part of my deal with Wessex on helping your crowd.” Sunjata rumbles with an amused sigh, settling in again to lift a hand and squeeze Nate’s arm wherever he can reach. A deal to help the Ascended and open more portals, one which he’s failed this time. He hopes Wessex understands.

The subject of children, however, does throw him for a loop and he sits there with his hands on both his lovers, his steel gaze sliding toward Hotaru. “Don't I always?” He murmurs, a small half smirk tilting the corners of his lips up, before it fades a small amount. “I will.” He adds, as more of a promise. Though he doesn’t suspect that he will be, considering he has everything he wants right here in this bed with him. “Later.” He agrees, following up on Nate’s comment swiftly.

And thank god for Nate, swift on the heels of what they’d already had planned — an easy shift that they could have done long before Longheat. Perhaps the jeweler would appreciate a longer deadline anyway. “I doubt Deimos would be willing to make anything for me again.” He rumbles with a huff of laughter. “Especially after what Frey added to them.” There’s a shake of his head before he’s sinking into the pillows more and all three of them are draped about one another comfortably.

We’ll talk about traditions later, too. Right now, I just want to have both of you close.” He comments, softly, now that Atlas has healed him a fair amount. He shifts a bit in the bed, his arm beneath the other side of Nate’s neck and his other arm draping around Hotaru’s middle, nestling them all close to hear the silence of the room and the pattering of rain on the roof that causes him to begin to drift off in his exhaustion.

- FIN
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.