check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
There’s a kiss stolen, and Sunjata doesn’t quite want to pull away just yet. But he does when Nate does, settling in, offering his protests where he can. He knows that the more sleep he gets the easier it’ll be, but it still doesn’t take away from the fact that he doesn’t want to let this moment go. He knows he has to, eventually, but for now he tries to grasp at it and keep it as near as possible at least for the time being.

Instead, the question of whether Nate would stay slips from him, drowsy and weary, a settled sensation within him at the confirmation he gets. And his lover's hum of a voice meets him with a new nickname, one that sparks a bright smile to cross his face before it fades with the sudden pangs of exhaustion creeping through his system. He keeps his arm around Nate, keeping him close, silently thanking the fact that he could lay on Nate whatever way he wanted and Nate’s arm or leg wouldn’t fall asleep. A small mercy, he supposes.

But he takes the advice, the confirmation, nestling his head against Nate’s shoulder and letting his eyes close again. “You’re too good to me, you know.” It’s a half whispered hum, but he means every word before the steady drum of rain, the feeling of Nate clinging onto him, and the heaviness in his bones whisks him away to sleep.

— FIN <3
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.