Dear Sam;
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Dearest Samuel ,

As I said when last we talked, I’m grateful and relieved that I’ll be leaving the Guild in such capable hands. I hope it won’t interfere with your cartography too much, and I trust you’ll focus on caring for yourself first. More than its books and items, the Loreseekers’ Guild is its people and so long as you continue to ask questions and seek answers it can never truly be gone.

I will miss you while we’re away on our journey, but I’ve still got the journal you gave me from helping open your shop and I’ll write a little in it every day. It will be like talking with you over tea, but I’ll miss your quiet laugh. I know we’ll be gone a long time, but it’s not forever. Luck willing, we’ll see each other again someday.

Until then, I’ve left these items in the Guild for you, as the next Provost. I know you’ll use them wisely.

See you later, my oldest friend;

~Jigano

Loreseeker Guild Items:

•  Type: Light
Broken Spectacles | These glasses can translate certain texts, however because of the damage they do not do so with any reliability. (OOC: Will translate one plot-related text per season)
•  Type: Grey
Two-way mirror | Two small oval-sizes pieces of mirror. Each item is magically bonded to the other, and reveals the reflection of its partner when looked into, regardless of distance.
Crystal Jar – Capable of keeping food or plant life contained within fresh and safe from decay. Made by Deimos.
Self-writing Quill | A quill that can hear thoughts and record them when asked to by the author of the thoughts.
•  Type: Light
Encyclopedia | Automatically adds information when spoken to and categorizes it.