I see ghosts wherever I go
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Her comment of asking Ronin has him mulling it over, having never really been one to simply ask those questions – just assuming. But he nods regardless, making a point to try and see if it was reciprocated, the truth to her words reaching him in a deeper understanding. They could both use a friend, with the way the world seemed to go.

But then she’s insulting him, however playfully it was, and she flashes him a grin. “You’re not sorry.” He rumbles with a huff of a laugh, no offense taken, but he can’t simply let her get away with it without some sort of protest. As for socially acceptable his shoulders rise and fall in a small shrug, huffing a sound as he presses his hand flat to the ground and moves to heave himself up to stand, wincing slightly as the skin pulls against the burns. “I’m marrying a doctor, I suppose at least I’d be well taken care of.” He manages, shooting her an easier smile once he’s standing. “It's almost poetic in a way, seeing as I was really sick when we met.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I loved you so much it was making me sick
”Stop calling me out,” Vai demanded, a smile still playing across her lips. He rose to his feet and she joined him, hefting the satchel over her shoulder and watching him carefully, in case the burns were worse than he was letting on in true Sunjata fashion. ”Ah, I suppose that is a handy thing,” she remarked - a doctor was probably the best thing for him, with the track record she had seen. Case in point - he had been in trouble even when they met.

”Then all the drama aside, it sounds like he is very good for you.” She winked, moving to walk forward towards home before glancing over her shoulder to him. ”Can you walk okay? I don’t mind going slow if you need to,” she said; now that she was already soaking wet, it was kind of nice to be in the rain.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
No.” He offers with an easy huff of laughter. But as soon as he’s standing, he stretches out the leg that carries the burns, a slight limp as they begin to walk. A small grin flashes across his face at the fact that it is handy he’s with Nate, and out of almost all of his partners; they’d all been healers or medics of some sort. Perhaps it was saying something.

He agrees though, that Nate is good for him, walking at a bit slower of a pace with the limp to his step. “I’d really rather not have you carry me for a third time.” He retorts, accepting the slightly slower pace. The rain lifts up a bit, less pounding and more of a drizzle, and he reaches up to rub away some of the rain that’s started to drip down his face. “I do appreciate the last few times though.” He amends, a slight shrug granted.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
The drizzle made it easier to hear him, Vai falling into step at Sunjata’s pace and shifting the satchel on her shoulder. Letting out a laugh at his comment, she winked at him. ”I thought you might have been expecting to be carried at this point,” she said, before her humour softened and she shrugged across at him. ”It wasn’t much, I was just glad you got home safe,” she said. ”And one day, I’ll make sure to trip dramatically in front of you and pretend to twist my ankle. Then you can carry me and we’ll be even. Deal?”

Giggling to herself, she let her gaze move over the lighthouse beaming softly out across the ocean and the grasses beyond, the slope of rooftops barely visible in the rain. ”It’s kind of nice to be out in this,” she said. ”I’ll agree with that much.”
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s not a good look.” He teases her back, a soft laugh leaving him with the memory. But of course, it hadn’t been good, because the first time he’d been bleeding out and the second just incredibly drunk. At least this time he was sober, was fully there, his wounds healing rather than splattering scarlet among the grasses they pass by on their way to the home. As for her deal, he flashes her a wider grin, a playful wink in response. “Deal.” He rumbles easily, considering it with all the amusement of a child.

But then the homes come into view, and he focuses his attention ahead, listening as she mentions that it’s nice to be out in this. “Rain to me is… Refreshing, I guess. Aside from reminding me of home. It’s able to just wash away all of the shit and let something else grow in its place.” A rise and fall of his shoulders, having never been one for poetics or pretty words. He hopes what he means gets across.
SuNJATA
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
”I don’t know - I thought your bat look was adorable,” Vai remarked with a sly smile, happy to stroll along at Sunjata’s pace, enjoying the rain and the conversation. As he agreed to her proposal she made a mental note to schedule a flamboyant fall the next time he wasn’t burnt up or stabbed or shot with an arrow, and capable of carrying her home. The houses were creeping steadily closer, Vai glancing across at him as he spoke again.

Nodding in agreement, she reached up to wipe the rain from her face. ”I understand. There’s something cathartic about it, right? Starting afresh,” she murmured. ”I get the same thing after a swim in a river.

Finally they were on their respective doorsteps, and Vai paused to reach into her satchel. ”I almost forgot,” she said, searching for the right herb before drawing out a sprig of green. ”A leaf or two will do it. Just brew it in some hot water for a few minutes like a tea, and it should get you to sleep.” She offered it out.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A snort leaves him at her comment of his bat shift. “Of course you did, it’s incredibly small and fluffy.” He smirks a small amount with that, flaunting where he could. Because everyone liked something small and able to hold that was soft as hell, right?

The houses start to come further into view and Sunjata lets his gaze flicker along the houses as he tries to mention that the rain felt refreshing, rejuvenating, and when Vai agrees the smirk along his face shifts to something softer. “The Greatwood rivers are quite nice.” He agrees, recalling that was how he’d met Maea a bit more officially than just offering her a place to stay in the VlamVloed.

But then they’re almost home, the porches in sight, and he turns to Vai. “Leaf or two. Got it.” A crooked smile crosses his face as he takes the herbs with slightly slower motions than he’d otherwise have. “Thanks Vai. I really appreciate it.” At least this time he wouldn’t be stumbling inside the doors or bleeding out. A nod is given to her as well, before he focuses on heading inside his home.
SuNJATA
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
”It’s incredibly small and fluffy.” Vai’s sly smile turned into a shameless grin; she didn’t try to apologise for it when he was right. ”Listen, I’m just saying if you ever want to nap as a bat then I am available.” She shrugged, before snorting out a laugh and waving a hand at him. ”Fuck, that sounded really awkward out loud.” Then again, it was absolutely the least awkward thing compared to the times they’d already shared together.

Memory casting back to the Greatwood rivers, Vai made a mental note to go for a swim in the Stonesong the next time she visited. It was probably more rejuvenating even than the rainfall. But then he was taking the herbs and it was time to go in and get dry, the huntress smiling to Sunjata and nodding to him. ”Any time,” she said. ”If you run out or need anything else, or if they don’t work for you, come see me again.” Casting him a wave, she stepped away to go inside.

~FIN