rain rain go away {SE} {OPEN}
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a nod and his cheeks blush. "So sorry- I misunderstood." He absolutely misunderstood. "I hope that Loren at least... can provide better for Halo... I don't wish the same for his brother, unfortunately... but that's cause of my own issues with the guy." Oliver had tons of issues with Neron that he wasn't about to get into.

Eyes widen and he stares at the unicorn. Slowly, a smile spreads across his lips and he ahs to stop himself from reaching out to pet the creature. "She's beautiful." Oliver definitely has a love for Unicorns- they're such gorgeous creatures... he'd love to have one as a companion, but alas. It doesn't seem to be in his future. "I.... I should probably get going... but I'd love to meet with you again? And maybe next time I can bring some things for Eunike." Stepping away, Oliver waited for a moment, watching to see if Morgan had anything else to say to him.

Go ahead and Fin!
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Lay me down
Let the only sound
"Neron is.." Morgan paused, unsure of quite how to put it. She knew, more than most, of how many feathers the man ruffled, how his term as Warden had made people not trust him. Yet she could not deny the time they'd spent together, how she found she liked the man when he wasn't abusing power. "..Not all he seems. But I understand why people have their reservations. I myself will not be giving him a position of authority." (Unless Warden's boyfriend counted)

Eunike was happy to be admired, tossing her head so her golden mane shone in the light; Morgan rolled her eyes fondly at the display of vanity, climbing up onto her companions back. "Thank you for helping with the river. I'll see you later."

{FIN}
Be the overflow
Pockets full of stones