(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
'She mentioned it had magic, and gods, like here.' The whole concept of magic and gods was still an internal battle for the eagle attuned, his logically-wired brain still wanting to have the knee-jerk reaction of rejecting the notion of it all - and yet, here he was, shifted into an eagle, embracing the magic of the gods of this world and relishing in it.

He was keenly interested to hear more of what Oliver did remember of his Earth, and happily responded with more details, perhaps with a bit of hope that he might stir more memories to come from the fennec fox attuned. 'Yes, I came from a world more technologically advanced. Electricity powered most things, from lights to vehicles. Do you remember cars?' Perhaps he was stretching, pushing his luck too far, but he had to ask anyway, had to try

The joy and enthusiasm that came from the fox was almost overwhelming, but Chuy accepted it all with a steady stream of happiness in return, of hope that maybe the blacksmith would be partial to doing business with him. 'That's awesome. I wouldn't mind having a look at your swords, if possible? Or commissioning one from you, for myself?' Possibly also Kia, though he knows Deimos largely fulfils the requirement of weapon supply, being General and an advanced crafter via magic. Still, Chuy was keen to know what Oliver might have on offer.
we can burn brighter than the sun
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Magic? And gods? Damn...

Imagine going from one set of gods to another. It felt like it would be extremely challenging. I guess I'll have to try and talk to her more... we've talked a small bit, but never really all that much. Haven't had the opportunity. They were often simply never together, their paths never crossing. Still, Oliver knew the importance of Kiada in the community and respected her for it.

A flicker of his tail and Oliver thought for a moment. Yes, yes we did. Though... I doubt they're much like your cars. I remember them changing a lot and pretty rapidly, for the better, of course... my family didn't use them though. We lived in place with heavy trade and everything was a walk away. That hopefully explained it pretty damn well. It's just been so long since he's gotten to recognize that automobiles existed.

His ears shot up with excitement and Oliver was officially completely distracted from work. Either works with me. I have a few things already available, but if you really want something that's perfect for you, I highly recommend a commission. You can even draw me out something you want and I can make it. Safe to say, Oliver was really happy now.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
A sense of contentedness radiates from the eagle at talk of Kia, a quiet encouragement that yes, Oliver should know the woman he loves has incredibly strong feelings for. He was grateful, too, that the fox acknowledged what a wonder she was even if he knew only a bit about her - that he expressed a want to get to know her more was heartening to Chulane.

The avian tilted his crown at the fox's words, his stare hard and possibly more intense than he meant it to be as he thought over the words. It sounded like he was definitely from a time before Chuy's, at least a hundred years, if he recalled his history correctly. 'That's incredible,' he said more to himself than to Oliver, the thought permeating the bond all the same as he left himself unguarded, considering the implications of the portal and its ability to pluck people from different times and worlds and…

Back to the present, the eagle was radiating happiness again, joy in fact, at the idea of trading with the fox. He let a chuckle roll through the bond, a sense of agreement beamed through as well. 'I'll be sure to come by when I've narrowed down what I would like,' he confirmed, nodding his avian head.

'It was great to see you again,' he said, after surveying the roof and deciding it was as stripped of broken tiles as it was going to get. He'd go tell the local tiler that it was ready for new shingles, ready for the repairs to be completed now. ' And thanks for your help. I've gotta get going, but I hope to see you around, Oliver.' Spreading his generous wingspan, he dramatically bowed his head to the fox, before turning with a hop, and taking flight.

--

Fin!
we can burn brighter than the sun