Training here’s to being imperfect
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
”Maybe it is,” Vai murmured against the softness of his lips, a hand sliding up so her fingers could play through the back of his hair. ”I was so hoping you’d say something like that, though.” Her eyes fluttered shut to enjoy the heat of his mouth against her neck, those same fingers playfully tightening their grip. She didn’t particularly want to move from here, with the trees spread overhead like hands, the earth soft and the weather fine.

But an invitation was an invitation, after all. Vai rose to her feet in a slow and fluid movement, raising an eyebrow down at Zeph. A shame, really; she’d quite enjoyed being tucked between his thighs. ”Shall I give you the grand tour?” she asked, shrugging the quiver of arrows off her shoulder now to let that drop to the ground as well.

Coding base by Sky!
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
His crown lit up the way as he moved slowly
If she wants to spend more time between your thighs that's fine by you. Following her up with hooded eyes, you smile crookedly and rise to your feet. Much less graceful, much less fluid, but your positioning means you're nearly flush against her, looking down at her rosy lips.

Raising a hand you cup her chin, running your thumb over her bottom lip. "Mmm, a tour sounds great- long as ya show me all yer favorite places." To be touched, to be licked, to be tasted, to be held - you're much less interested in the forest, lost in favor of the trees.

{fin}
past the wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
zephyr