[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The girl’s snowball strikes true and the man is clearly surprised and still fuming about it. By now, others have stopped their work and are starting to pay attention. Another snowball flies, this time, from neither of the two women.

“Are you sure it isn’t?” Wessex quips back with a raised brow, more lighthearted than the litany of qualifications she could use to show her expertise in the matter. Well, expect for one. And it isn’t the time to mention that.

Offering up another ball to Delphine, Wessex gestures to her shadow. “We could probably take ‘em. She can make balls as fast as we can throw them.” Sinking down behind a section of dumped snow, the demigoddess looks for an answer, ready to engage in all-out warfare as soon as she’s given the go-ahead.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
I am a day dreamer,
and a night thinker.
Delphine was becoming more and more intrigued by the idea of a snowball fight, of fun the more Wessex worked to convince her. In fact, it was relatively easy to get the healer to hide behind a snow drift, next to the demigoddess.

"Let's do this," she had a bit of a competitive streak; and she was already excited to tell Noah she'd made a new friend. On her own! Like a child who's just discovered that snow can be fun, she claimed the snowball and aimed, giggling with glee.

Ah, the joys of trauma. She threw the snowball and settled into the snow pile, grinning brightly towards Wessex.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Once Delphine agrees, it’s all over. The men are no match against the markswoman and the healer, partially because they turn on each other too, rather than the blonde ladies that pop up from behind the drift. Laughter and curses ring through the air until someone comes to scowl at the Halovians and tell them to get back to work. To which Wessex stifles a bit of laughter and turns to her shadow and her shovel.

Meh. Work. Hoping that Delphine has had a little bit of fun, the Wraith picks up her tools and brushes the snow off her clothing. “I’m not quite in the working mood. I’m gonna head home, but I could drop you off somewhere first, if you want. Teleporting’s a little disorienting, but the dizziness goes away pretty quickly.” Shrugging she offers a hand to the girl - to accept or not, the latter of which won’t offend her.

Teleporting isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

{Fin}

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm