[se] two hearts thrown together
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi could only smile as his eyes slipped closed, revelling in the feeling of Ronin's breath against his skin and the smile he could hear in the Star's words. Even in the middle of the cold beach with the cusp of monsoon season heavy around them, with Ronin so close it absolutely felt like paradise just the same.

"Unless Ludo threatens your life, there is nothing that I'd agree to which would put us there." Remi agreed, the vow already made in his mind. Never. Hopefully if any gods were listening in, they'd feel the Alchemist's conviction in this.

Shivering despite the heat of his husband's hands, Remi exhaled a breath he was determined to keep steady though found himself failing somewhat. "After everything you'd think one of us would have learned some basic healing." He all but grumbled. Ronin going super-nova was more than a little overkill, but that was Safrin's influence all over. Remi very much doubted if Ludo would ever readily offer up the ability to heal. It was more than a little off-brand.

"Home, then." Remi agreed. Raising their bags of litter using his magic, he leaned back on his hands quite content to have Ronin fly them home.

~FIN
who's got their claws in you my friend?
into your heart i'll b e a t  again

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.