deluded minds never rest
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Delphine grinned, a bright smile when the man complimented their names. "Thank you! Acantha and Bryony were named for the plants," she explained, with a shrug. "They were... hm, special little girls."

When talk turned to visiting, she shrugged, "If you'd like. We have a spare bedroom," as long as Ezekiel didn't come home they had a spare bedroom, anyway. "Snow is wonderful, but it's a bit... hm, bothersome when it's all that you see?" She tried to explain, unsuccessfully, of course. "You should dress warmly before coming to Halo, as well."

After a moment, she reached to flip to a page where she had drawn Ludo, "Do you know anything about Ludo?"
I'd like to see the world upside down,
it could be more beautiful.
.Matéo Alvarez
Fisherman

Age: 37 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 7 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Matéo

Mateo had never heard of the plants that the girls had been named for, but he wasn't too surprised by his lack of knowledge. He could name any of the local variety of fish and even some of the underwater flora in Torchline, but past that he was near useless.

He supposed her opinion on snow was similar to his opinion about the sea. He'd grown accustomed to its presence every day and while visitors came and went, nothing changed. Not really anyway. The mention of the god's herald throws him off for just a moment before he shakes his head just slightly.

"Not much more than most, I'm guessing. I respect the old gods but don't talk to them as much as some seem to." He shrugs before moving to hand her sketchbook back. "Why, you need 'im for something?"

When you're sparkling madly in the moonlight
don't you understand that I need you still
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Delphine studied the man, tilting her head slightly when he stated that he knew very little about Ludo. "N... No, but Ludo says that I need to do good. Do you think I'm a good person?" He was a stranger, but Delphine was not the most...

...stable person around.

"It took my girls away, but I think they're happier. It also said he couldn't bring them back," she scrunched her nose, opening the sketchbook he'd handed her. "But I think it's lying to me." Such bold statements about the herald, but Delphine was already cursed to remember her children, and how she'd lost them.

The next worst thing would be to die, herself. "Ludo says that I'm delusional," she hummed quietly, staring at the man, clearly expecting some kind of answer from him.
I'd like to see the world upside down,
it could be more beautiful.