(SE) my own soul’s warning
Amalia <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
Her question is met with a pause from Sunjata – a moment where he considers it and his words carefully. “I think that if he were given the option to go back, yes.” It’s a quiet yet honest answer. He doesn’t want to lie to her, after all. “I think that it might have been confusing, encouraged to Ascend when the Ascended you’re with can do everything the rest of them can’t.” His gaze flickers toward Amalia with a raise of his dark brow.

But the mention of Safrin being unable to fix Sam has him nodding, thoughtfully, wondering if there’s anything that could be done. “Maybe it’s something poised to the Voice then.” Similar to Samuel’s patch, but the option of it being explained far better than just the flaws of her creations. It is disheartening to hear, however, and he chews on the inside of his cheek as he continues to place panes in and swipe the sealant on them, waiting for them to dry enough that they won’t fall out when he goes to the next.

The question of souls has his head turning to follow her as she steps away, his brows furrowing together. “They’re soulless?” Comes the quiet question – a shiver running down his spine as he remembers Delphia gripping him by his own soul, the shudder and pain that went through him as he focuses back on the window again. “Then maybe it’s worth having someone with an in with the Voice to try and… Help make concessions, perhaps.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
a certain darkness is needed to see the stars
The comment, thinly-veiled accusation that it is, has Amalia looking away with eyes closed tightly. "Sam does a good job of framing things to his advantage," the Shield admits unhappily, her alto voice tight with anger. Still powerfully bitter from her last encounter with her brother, the girl finds herself easily siding with Nate on this, despite their unhappy history.

Are the Ascended soulless? In truth, Amalia is still unclear on this. "I don't know if... if they have souls still, while they're alive. But I know that their souls go somewhere else when they die." Shrugging she steps back even further, wiping small cuts that have grown on her knuckles thoughtfully with her thumb. "You would need to ask Ludo for more information. Or Deimos- he was hoping to retrieve Rexanna's soul." Safrin's warning rings in her ears. This is not her path.

Glancing back up at Sunjata, Amalia smiles suddenly, uncertainly, almost a little shy. "I... I should go. I'm sorry for before... congratulations." Gods, she always manages to make a mess of herself around him.
Amalia
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
The unhappy admission Amalia gives is one that Sunjata confirms well enough, a nod granted as he swipes another bit of sealant down – waiting until it’s tacky before slipping the pane into place. A few moments waiting again and his gaze is cast back toward the Shield as she comments about souls – answering his question. It’s a dissatisfactory answer, and the thought of approaching Ludo with said questions leaves him riddled with anxiety – having heard nothing but trickery with the god.

Perhaps Melita could, he thinks absently. “Noted.” He replies quietly, moving onto the final pane. His attention is on that so focused that when she looks to him with a sudden smile, he catches the tail end of it with a small smile of his own. “Thanks Amalia. Congrats to you too.” He offers – about the wedding, about whatever else she had accomplished recently that he hadn’t learned about.

But once she departs and he finishes the panes, it’s easy to clean up the rest of the glass, ensure the occupant of said home is pleased with the result, before heading home.

- FIN <3
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.