pour one out for our ghosts
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
There's gonna come a day when you'll feel better
You'll rise up free and easy on that day
Fuuuuuuuck. Once again your eyes roll back, a shiver running through your spine in time with Vai's tongue running up your length. Fuuuuuuck, you want to feel her mouth surround you, to soak into that glorious warmth and let her lips engulf--

But no, the tease she is can't make it that easy. She rises up to meet your lips, her body liquid beneath your hands, cock abandoned for now. One rough palm stays on her hair to pull her closer against your mouth; the other reaches around her greedily, already trying to remove her shirt, to strip away the barrier that keep you apart. You want the intimacy of her skin against yours, to feel your nerves arc and fire everywhere you touch.

You're almost through pulling off her top when she announces that she wants you, and damn, every time you don't think she can get more attractive she manages to catch you by surprise. A rough growl leaves your lips, feral and possessive; you tear away the shirt and push her back, intending to drop her to the bed, your own body following suit.

With one leg between hers and the other beside you hover above the dark haired wild woman who has somehow made her way into your bed, pausing to survey her pale curves and ocean eyes before leaning in against her neck. "Oh, I'll have ya," you growl with a wicked, crooked grin, teeth nipping at the tender flesh in the crook of her neck while your left hand snakes up to pin her arms above her head. "More'n once. T'day, taku kairangi, yer all mine."
And float from branch to branch, lighter than the air
Just when that day is coming, who can say?
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and I loved you so much it was making me sick
She moves only enough to let Zeph try to remove her shirt, tongue and teeth trying to convey the things that words can’t. As it happens, the words she does manage to get out seem to do the trick, and there’s a crooked smile on her face as she comes up for air, pushed back onto the bed, his growl ringing in her ears. Her shirt is abandoned somewhere off to the side, and gods it shouldn’t feel this good to be cushioned by the bed, to be blanketed by him, lips parting in a breathy moan.

Vai’s hands roam up his sides, fingers running through the back of his hair, and the way his pet name for her rolls off his tongue is enough to have her hips arching against him, her head tilting to expose her neck further to his lips. It’s certainly enough to distract her from his hands capturing her own, and as her arms are pinned above her head she finds herself smiling wickedly up at him.

Cheeks flushed, breasts exposed, she hitches one of her legs up around his waist, as if trying to pin them closer. ”That a promise?” she whispers.
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Pinned beneath you and wrapped around you, she's heat and desire and everything you're terrified of and everything you want. And as much as you want to delve into her, to take everything and make it through to the other side, you know that this is something to savor. Something to enjoy.

"'s a guarantee."

First your eyes and then your hand traces down her cheek to her neck, her shoulder, the swell of her breast, the press of her ribs, the prominence of her hip, the curve of her ass, savoring it with an expression half of hunger, half of awe. Lust, to be sure, but it's more than that. It's a giddy understanding that she's exactly what you want, exactly what you need, even if it's undeserved.

The good thing about leaving clothes on the floor is that you always have something available. Leaning down, you grab a shirt and a towel and hold both up with a cheeky grin. "'member how I said you gotta let people take care'a you sometimes?" you ask, leaning down to press a gentle kiss upon her neck. "D'ya trust me, Vai?"

Assuming she does - because gods know you trust her - you'll take the towel and use it to secure her arms to the bed's headboard, before moving down to wrap the shirt snugly over her eyes.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
A guarantee? Vai is there for it. She lets her eyes flutter shut at the touch of his hand ghosting across her skin, leaning in to press a kiss to his fingertips as they graze close enough. Her hips rise with his caress along them, trying in vain to close the distance between them, as if she could will the last of her clothes away just by wishing for it. As it is, Zeph is already leaning away from her, and a small grumble of frustration leaves her lips.

When he returns, her smile is catlike, eyes wicked, and she tilts her head to better feel his lips against her neck. ”I remember,” she purrs, wriggling in a token effort to get free as he secures her wrists to the headboard, and going precisely nowhere. Gazing up at him, lips parted in a breathless sigh, Vai nods. ”I trust you,” she murmurs, and the world goes sensually dark. ”...What now?”
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
She accepts you and your silly games, placing a delicious trust in you that goes right to your groin. Firm yet gentle hands secure the blindfold to her face; despite the strange material your time on docks has left you capable of knotting anything both safely and securely. "Comfy?" you rumble, running your thumb down her cheek and across her coral lips. You want to make sure everything's comfortable and secure before you carry on, but fuck are you ready to carry on.

"Now, m'darlin, I take you."

Lips follow hands, pressing to her mouth suddenly, hungrily, hard enough to bruise. Your tongue slips in between her teeth, the desire obvious in the force of your kiss and the length of your cock between her thighs, the way your hand hitches over her hip to bring her closer to you. But not more than closeness, not now, not yet, the fire fed and quickly blazing.

Leaving her lips at last you begin the slow descent down her body. Your right hand stays cupped over her hip, but your left takes her face, thumb pressing on her lower lip, so at least she can have something in her. Your mouth, meanwhile, carves its way along the curve of her neck, sucking with impunity, claiming though bruises that will hopefully blossom, even if she can heal them away.

Right hand slips between her thighs now, beginning to circle closer and closer but never reach her core. As your body descends with continued kisses you moan out between them in a throaty voice: "Tell me what y'want, Vai."
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
Her sight is gone, but gods if that doesn’t set the rest of her senses on fire. Moaning hungrily into the sudden press of fingers and lips against her mouth, she meets him in a kiss that has her back arching, her arms straining against the bindings he’s placed on her. (She isn’t trying in earnest, though - where would the fun in that be?)

Then Zeph is on the move, and Vai nips at the thumb that ghosts across her lower lip, head tilting to feel his tongue and teeth against her neck. It’s hard enough to leave bruises that she’ll spite him by not healing, and her hips buck against his hand, against every part of him that isn’t close enough and refuses to get closer.

Hissing in a breath at the feel of Zeph’s hand - rough, yet infuriatingly gentle - running up the length of her inner thigh, never quite reaching its destination, Vai lets it out in a frustrated huff, an almost-wine. You,” she moans, struggling a little more against the makeshift shackles bound about her wrists. ”Fuck, I want you, however you want to take me.”
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
The torture she's experiencing is echoed in you, your body aching to press into her as she squirms against the bonds. Her need is as obvious as yours, apparent in the flush of her cheek, the whine of her voice, the way her arousal smells. Dipping lower down her body you hook your fingers over her waistband, pulling firmly to remove the final layer of fabric that shields her from you. "Beautiful," you rumble, admiration genuine as your hands return to cup her thighs, thumbs grazing just outside the luscious curls of hair.

"First I'm gonna taste ya." So saying you lower your mouth between her thighs, beginning the parade of steady, slow strokes up her vulva and to her clit. The fingers of your right hand slip into the folds of her labia; right reaches to grab hungrily at her breast. You'll follow the cues she gives you until she's writhing with need, nearly at her breaking point. You're a man of your word, after all.
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
Hissing in a breath as his lips ghost over her stomach, her hips, and lower still, Vai arches up so Zeph can slide off the last of her clothing, leaving her exposed and utterly powerless to do anything about it. She doesn’t reply with words, per say, but the curse that slips from between her lips says it all, Vai already writhing even before his mouth goes anywhere near her. But when it does, those open windows will hear all about it.

His tongue is a menace, one perfectly suited to her knees, and in her current state of blindness his hands leave trails of fire along her body, setting her toes curling and her legs squeezing around him. Zeph—! she cries, his name ringing off the walls at the assault with fingers and mouth, bucking against him. She can already feel her orgasm tightening in her lower belly, drawing taut like drawing back a bow, but gods if she doesn’t want more of him.
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
So, yeah. You make her cum.

And then you flip her over and fuck her good, your cock buried deep inside of her, your arms wrapped around to grab her tits, your mouth hot on her throat. "Vai," you growl against her skin, a snarled prayer full of feral ardor repeated again and again, until at last your orgasm takes you, convulsions rippling through your body, pleasure like a wave that crushes you against the shore.

Naked and spent you collapse onto the bed beside her, gasping for breath. Despite the sweat that beads on your body you reach out for her, wrapping your arms around her naked form and pulling her in close. A serene smile makes your face look boyish as you look up at her from underneath thick, dark lashes, fingers ghosting lazily up her exposed thigh. "Mmm," you murmur, inarticulate but somehow eloquent, a completely contented sound. "Nap time now, I think."
zephyr
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
There’s something about fucking in a bed that makes it seem more real, more official somehow, but that absolutely doesn’t mean it’s boring. On the contrary - the world outside the open windows will know exactly how good it was, from Vai’s point of view at least, and there’s a grin on her face as she’s pulled against Zeph’s naked body.

”Read my mind,” she says, still out of breath, her arms winding around him and her head lolling back against the pillows.

It has been a hell of a night, and a much better morning, in her opinion. Catching up on some well earned sleep is all she needs to nudge it properly into a good day. And so, content and with the touch of his hands still lingering on her body, she slips into a restful slumber.

~FIN