fall into the deep end
Neron <3
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
”If it makes you feel any better, the telekinesis wasn’t my own. The ice was, though. Rexanna called us hybrids.” But Rexanna was dead - a sad fact that Neron had come to learn second hand. He sighs, sagging further into the couch alongside Sunjata, a smile playing across his lips at what came next. The Arbiter had, put simply. His thumb runs over the dull screen of the pocket watch as the other man explains about his shifts, Neron nodding his understanding.

”I suppose I always imagine that Attuned had one shift that was closest to their heart. Their first one, or something like that,” he murmurs, snapping the watch closed and raising an eyebrow at Jata. ”Oh, this? A trinket I found in the Tundra. It doesn’t work - just gives me something to do with my hands.” When they’re not on you goes unsaid. Even so, he clicks the watch open again, surreptitiously looking down at it.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

it's such a satisfying click.

in the same brushed, foggy lettering, the following appears:

killer whale

before it too, fades away.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
feeling alive while you fight for your life
as you swim back to the beaches
There’s a low hum that accompanies the information given from Neron. “I’m sorry for your loss.” He rumbles. He hadn’t known the ex-Queen well but knows that she’d died trying to save part of his family too. And that in and of itself is enough to find the sorrow in his chest that he tries to push away for later. “So Ascended Abandoned then, I take it?” A tilt of his head back to Neron, trying to shift the subject to something else and far less sad.

As Neron mentions the first shift, the membrane of his bat shift slowly sinks away to make room for a full arm of navy feathers, a rogue grin spreading across his face with that. “The macaw was my first. The panther was the second. I prefer to fight with claws and teeth rather than fly away.” He’d always been impulsive. His eyes flicker down to the pocket watch once more, tongue sweeping across his lower lip as he considers it. “You sure it doesn’t do anything?” After all, he’d been there when Amun had found something strange, when Nate had too. Perhaps Ascended were just prone to finding weird things.
don't be scared of the tide, just prepare for the ride
as you float, you float, you float
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
NERON
the hailstorm
Glancing back down at the pocket watch, Neron is pretty sure he knows what is going on, and the smile that curls across his lips is enigmatic at best. He runs a thumb across the dull, empty screen, tilting it towards Sunjata. ”Quite sure,” he murmurs, displaying the blank glass before snapping the trinket shut again. ”Pretty little thing, though.” Were he still less than Ascended, he’d have punctuated the point with a wide yawn, but such things were only for dramatics these days.

Tucking the watch away, his glibness falters somewhat at the memory of Rexanna, and he gives only short nod regarding it. He had not gotten to know the Queen nearly as well as he would have liked, and he’s glad when the conversation moves swiftly on. ”Mm, that’s right. I don’t think I could have gone without the magic,” he admits as Sunjata confirms his dual-natures, smirking at the feathers that go fluttering down his skin.

”A macaw. I would never have guessed. I think I’ll take the bat, personally. It’s more my aesthetic.”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
feeling alive while you fight for your life
as you swim back to the beaches
Satisfied enough with the pocket watch being a ‘broken’ trinket, Sunjata leans back into the couch a bit more, melting further as he tilts his head back to rest against the back of it. “I can imagine.” And it’s true, if he had been something else before attuning, how could he function losing that part of himself? Accepted to Attuned was far easier, not knowing the perks of being one such when the option for shifts were at his beck and call.

As for macaws, a small half smirk crosses his face. “It fit me better when I first arrived. The tattoos, after all.” He nudges his head toward the feathers that had filled in the familiar lines of tattoos along his shoulders, even if one was still fucked up with a burn scar. “A bat suits you.” He agrees with a low hum, before the conversation shifts to something smoother, softer, easier and mind numbing enough that with the alcohol within him, he easily falls asleep along the couch.

— FIN
don't be scared of the tide, just prepare for the ride
as you float, you float, you float
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.