Your characters...
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
So since the majority of us don't thread with ourselves, I always wonder what would happen if our own characters could meet. Would they get alone? Would they hate each other? Would you ship them?

Tell me!

REMI & CIAN: Wouldn't get along at all. Probably would have 1 or 2 terse conversations and that's it.
REMI & ELOISE: Would probably get along just fine, though would never really be friends. I imagine Eloise might take him being gay as a challenge to her sexuality, and shamelessly flirt with him.
REMI & JAMES: Probably would get along just fine, though James might be a bit much for Remi unless Remi was already quite drunk.

ELOISE & CIAN: Well, she's an abandoned, so that's basically the end of that.
ELOISE & JAMES: I actually imagine they hang out and get drunk all the time. Probably dance on tables and sing loudly at the Hanged Man.

CIAN & JAMES: Hardest of no's.
Bath Bomb Connoisseur

Age: 31 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
Bastien and Sam have technically threaded before, but basically Bastien thinks Sam is a horrible little snivelling nerd and Sam thinks Bastien is just someone hes never going to be like or impress, so he'd rather avoid.

Bastien and Morgan would not get on at all. Just way too different with very different priorities and beliefs.

Bastien and Olavi could probably chat, but not be friends.

Sam and Morgan ...possibly if sam was doing something useful like making maps or books for her, they could get on okay.

Sam and Olavi have no chance at all of even getting through one conversation, same for Olavi and Morgan

I guess my kids are not a friendly bunch with each other lmao
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Oh lord...

Wessex and Raza: Might get along, they're unfortunately a bit too similar, which was never my intention. Neutral on each other, most likely.
Wessex and Lily: W would find L attractive and Lily would find W kind of boring, but might want an ascended bite. Lily is probably too extroverted and 'useless' for W and W is too violent for Lily. Eventually doomed.
Wessex and Falke: W would be curious, and Falke would be full of polite ways to try and disengage.

Raza and Lily: They'd meet in the Hanged Man and end up banging each other. Maybe I should write that.
Raza and Falke: Probably okay, as long as Falke didn't try to fuck with Torchline too much. They'd probably have long talks about things while getting high.

Falke and Lily: Friends. Easily. Too bad that'll never happen :/
Skylark > Skynet

Age: 34 | Height: Smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Riley - Mythical - Corgi
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA and KIADA - Kiada more than likely hates Sunjata, and based off of what Melita’s told him about her he’s sympathetic of her but also doesn’t really care for her LMAO

SUNJATA & FELIX - Probably would love each other and get into a fuck ton of trouble!

SUNJATA & GLAS - Sunjata would find him way too quiet/unsure and pretty much be at a loss.

FELIX & KIADA - Probably would get along fine, though Kia would think him immature XD

FELIX & GLAS - Both dumb boys, Felix would be the bad influence for Glas 100%

GLAS & KIADA - Kia would probably hate Glas based on the fact that she’s positive he’d die immediately with like any threat
Shark the whale
nurse shark

Age: 4 | Height: adequate | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 99 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR & AMALIA: they'd have a polite exchange, realize they have basically nothing in common, and that would be it. Ama would find Zeph crass and annoying, Ama would fine Zeph foolishly idealistic and impractical.

That's it. That's all I got.