if you’re too shy let me know
Sam!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
gravity don't mean that much to me
Sam’s pants are easily removed, though the task in and of itself was distracting with the way the other man’s hand idly stroked. He manages it, taking pause to notice what’s different, though it doesn’t phase him. As far as Milo’s concerned, Sam’s cute, a little unsure of himself, but had been willing enough to show him just what sat within those sharp fangs of his. And gods was Sam right when he said it’d warm him up, the way his heart thunders in his chest, the way sweat now beads along bronze sun tanned skin.

And then Sam is following through with Milo’s request, a bit of help to lift him with Sam lining him up — and Milo takes a second to swallow hard as Sam lowers himself onto Milo’s cock. A groan leaves him, paired with Sam’s own gasp, taking it as slow as Sam wished if only to give him time to adjust.

It seems like there’s little time needed for that, though, Milo still unaware completely at how the Ascended’s internals work, and there’s a brief bit of pleased surprise that crosses his face as Sam dives in for a sloppy kiss. Milo’s hands are moving again, one hand remaining at Sam’s hips, his thumb pressing in as Sam bottoms out, a small gasp leaving Milo into the kiss before he’s pressing back against Sam — pressing his chest against the Ascended, helping to lift him further up so that Milo can roll his hips back into Sam with a greedy growl paired with another playful bite at the other man’s lower lip leaving him.
now i'm floating near the atmosphere
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
There was joy in seeing how happy and surprised Milo clearly was with the whole scenario; Sam thought that later he might have to explain to him how Ascendeds work. Maybe that would bring Milo back again, to try more; Sam couldn't hope but wish he would, when the man was so obviously enthusiastic to touch him. The hand on his hip, strong and gripping tight on his skin, made him feel safe and protected in a way that he very much liked.

"Milo--" He moaned softly into the kiss, enjoying the chance to play it up; grabbing Milo's shoulders he willing slid up, a genuine stutter in breath coming from him at the feeling of the cock moving inside him; Sam wished in that moment he still had his patch, that he could feel the full impact of sex with his new anatomy.

Still, he could at least see the full effects of his actions on Milo. Gripping tight on his shoulders as Milo rolled his hips up, pushing himself back into Sam, he whispered: "Whe..when you cum, I want you to cum inside me." Hopefully Milo would ascertain there was little danger of children.
And I pray to blades of grass
To find forgiveness in the weeds
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Mm?” Comes the groaned sound, muffled into the kiss as Sam grapples for his shoulders, pulling himself up with Milo’s help. The kiss breaks, a huff of air slipping from him as he thrusts into Sam, chin tilting up when the whisper hits. And for a moment, he thinks on it, figuring out a cross between what he knows of the Ascended and what to expect. A smirk crosses his face, pulling Sam down onto his cock again, before his hands are moving away from the other man’s hips up to Sam’s hair. “I can do that.

He doesn’t think that’ll be a problem, but he does think that this chair — while fitting at first — feels a bit small. Arms wrapping around Sam to keep him close, Milo moves just enough to stand, holding Sam with him, until he can set Sam atop the counter, guiding the other man down to lay against it. Hovering over him to press kisses from his navel slowly up toward his neck. Milo aims to hook Sam’s legs around his shoulders, pausing a teasing enough length away that if Sam were to grind down he’d slide upon Milo’s length.
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
Milo seemed to be picking up on what it was Sam liked; a man that could take charge, grab him and use him as he wanted. "Good." He breathlessly said into the kiss, a smile on his lips that made his moans content and warm, his hands grabbing tight onto Milo wherever he could, letting the smuggler fuck him as hard as he needed to.

Letting out a surprised, delighted gasp as he was lifted, Sam hooked his arms around Milo's shoulders to hold himself up as they moved across the room. He'd be thinking about this encounter for many nights to come, the imagery of it still ripped from his most secret fantasies even without the heat in his body to go with it. Putting a hand back to brace himself as he leaned onto the counter, he easily let his legs be lifted, stretching over the space he had to look the best he could, posed and coy, for Milo to look at while he thrust.

He paused for a moment as Milo did, stretching it out as he rocked his hips, only shallowly letting Milo's tip only just press into him. After a moment of this, with no warning, he pushed his hips down hard, moaning as he was once again filled.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
One thing about Milo is that he picks up on things quickly. The reaction Sam’s given to Milo’s handling only adds to the benefit that Milo realizes this is what the Ascended wants. And the smuggler certainly thinks he can deliver. So when he lifts Sam, moving toward the counter, a quiet breathy laugh leaves him as he sets the other man on top of the counter, adjusting Sam’s legs to where it would be easier — far more enjoyable for the both of them.

And he notices as Sam poses himself, a feline curl of his lips given, surveying and appreciating the view with the brief pause, before Sam’s rolling his hips down and Milo sucks in a breath at the teasing sensation. His lips part, tongue sweeping along his swollen bottom lip as he braces his hands on either side of Sam, about to speak and lean in when Sam pushes down on Milo’s cock — an appreciative growl given in response, mixing with Sam’s moan.

This space is far easier for work with for the smuggler though, and his hands travel along Sam’s body — his head nearing Sam’s own to press kisses to the Ascended’s jaw with the faster and harder rhythm he’s picked. And the kisses travel up to the other man’s ear, a playful nip at Sam’s ear before he speaks. “’Nother bite ‘n I’ll cum right here.” It’s a breathy purr, sweat glimmering along bronze skin, an offer laid out for Sam to take should he wish to.
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
To see Milo look at him with such clear hunger would fuel Sam's confidence and fantasies for quite some time to come; as the rhythm began to get harder, faster, he gripped onto the edge of the counter and tipped his head back, moaning loud and desperate, for the moment forgetting about the potential of listeners outside - all that mattered was Milo, servicing his desires.

He looked up at the kisses to his jaw and hearing Milo's obvious request, laughed and nodded. Gently reaching to tilt his neck nearer, Sam waited until there was a break in the beat of their bodies and bit, drinking enough to give them both the effects of the bite without draining too much blood from Milo. The rush of sexual pleasure that he suddenly received from the bite, while Milo was inside him, got Sam the closest he'd thought he could to an orgasm without true feeling.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Milo has little to no concerns about anyone listening in. This was Torchline, after all, and if there weren’t a few places you walked by where you didn’t hear people getting up to something within, well, it wouldn’t feel like home. Still, his lips curl with that pleased smirk, a pace picked and set, one that has Milo ever closer to leaping off that edge just as Sam wishes.

And Sam follows through with Milo’s wish too, the smuggler turning his head just enough that Sam would be able to bury his teeth in again, spark that ever growing fire within him. A groan slips from him, loud and paired with Sam’s own sounds, burying himself in deep, latching onto Sam and holding him close as he falls over the ledge of pleasure, finishing hard, riding out the waves that have his mind fuzzing.
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
Sam's moans and whines were muffled by Milo's neck in his mouth, but they would be obvious all the same, if not in the sounds then in the way his fingers tightened and grasped tight onto him. As Milo thrusted in hard with his final strokes, he released his neck, tipping his head back and letting out a final, desperate moan.

Of course, due to the Ascended dulling of human experience, well...Sam was a good actor (in some ways) and liked putting on this act, but he was left with a oddly empty feeling of dissatisfaction as Milo came and he could not, just for a moment faltering and staring at the ceiling with a held back sigh. Quickly he got himself back together, not wanting to disencourage Milo, and gently played with the other man's hair as he came down.

"..So...what do you think of Ascended bites?" He asked, a faint laugh in his words.
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He finishes hard, riding out the waves that crest over him, panting and slightly slick with sweat in place of the rain that had soaked him before. But he’s not one to complain, not as he lifts his head, pressing his forehead against Sam’s when the question is aired, a small huff of a breathy laugh leaving him. “I’d say yer right in the way it warms.” Brushing his nose along Sam’s, he smirks before pulling away completely — a hum of a sound slipping from him with the sensation as he parts from them.

Why’s it like that?” He asks, recovering the best he can, running a hand through his hair and along his neck where the two bites would scar into small silvery lines. He works to clean himself up, then, fixing his pants as he looks over to Sam with that similar honey brown gaze of before — lingered with amusement and now a hint of exhaustion.
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
To Sam's delight, Milo pressed their foreheads together and rubbed noses, a far more affectionate gesture than could usually be expected from a hook up over a store counter; he smiled and lifted a hand to stroke Milo's cheek, his lips opening just slightly in a quiet gasp as Milo pulled out.

Sitting himself up and stretching, languidly lifting his arms to the ceiling and humming, he eventually hopped off the counter, going to find his pants and putting them on as Milo also got dressed, finding that now they'd been close, it didn't feel awkward at all anymore. "I assume because we need blood to live if we can't get it from the Voice, and it tempts people to allow us to do it - if it was painful with no benefits, it would be harder to convince them."

Looking about for his shirt, he smiled shyly, a thought coming to him, and looked to Milo. "..Thank you, by the way. For not saying anything about how I'm..different, and for wanting me anyway. I appreciate it."
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Milo might do a lot of hookups, never really one to shy away, but that doesn’t mean he can’t add some tenderness to them all the same. He does care, after all, nuzzling his cheek briefly into Sam’s hand before he pulls away. He manages to get his pants on, collecting his shirt and refraining from putting it on until his skin dries of the sweat that had built up on it. His question is aired and he loops the shirt around his neck, holding onto it with both sides when his gaze finds Sam again. “Some people ‘re into that.” Milo offers with a chuckle, an easy grin, before he’s moving to grab his cup of tea, pouring a bit more into it to drain before he goes.

Sam’s next comment does catch him a bit off guard, lifting the cup to his lips as it’s aired, and he swallows it down after mulling it over a small amount. “Mmm... Not s’much different. Unique, like th’ way a blue diamond’s one of a kind.” He offers, holding the cup and moving back to Sam to lift his hand to his cheek, looking into his turquoise hued gaze. “I’d call it a pretty nice surprise.” He offers, a crooked grin spreading across his face, a wink granted to Sam, thumb stroking along Sam’s cheekbone before he lets his hand drop.
no shackles on my feet
MILO
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
Sam laughed, a little scandalised: he'd never met anyone who was into pain except himself, and he wasn't sure what he'd do if he did. Putting his own clothes on and going to reorganise his counter (thankfully, no ink had been split over his maps in the moment of passion, but plenty of his nick nacks had been moved), he let Milo go ahead and take the last of the tea, knowing there was always another pot coming.

His hands faltered however, stopped moving things back to their place, as Milo spoke on his 'differences'. Sam had to fight to keep tears from welling up in his eyes, so touched by the gentle words and consideration. He took in a breath as Milo held his jaw, shy but comfortable enough to look him in the eye and thank him.

Shortly after that he was gone, back out into the now stormless-sky, but the effects of the visit on Sam would remain for some time, the mapmaker smiling as he twirled his pen around in his fingers.

{FIN}
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!