Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
He heard the bartender saying something behind him, but was too busy dealing with a fluffy ball of needles and mischief to focus on the words. By the time he had sorted out his hair and was able to flick a gaze back at Bastien the man was leaning rather heavily on the bar with a sickly expression on his face. Flushed cheeks, dilated eyes… ”Ah, yes, I… suppose there is,” the bard murmured, concern starting to overtake his brief temper at the kitten.

”Jigano,” the lorekeeper corrected, a touch of his wry humor coming back into his voice. ”Bard and general entertainer, thanks to the kindness of mistress Vervain. I’ll be your coworker here, ah… I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. Are you… Devrum, by chance?” It was the only other name he could remember from Edy’s babbling, at least that he didn’t have a face to put with yet. He glanced down at the kitten, raising a brow at its antics as if to say I’m on to you, then glanced up again at Bastien.

”Forgive me, friend but… you don’t look well. Would you like a hand over to the infirmary?”
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Devrum? Ha. No. That is the h-husband of the lovely woman who owns this place. I don't have the honour. I am..." He took a deep breath, nails digging into the wood. "...unattached. For the most part."

Edy was certainly practised at this - her hands felt impossibly warm. As she held his shaft he let out the breath and leaned down a little, finding it increasingly hard to have any kind of composure. This was really rather stupid, he knew, his reputation as the dignified kind of sex art cult owner dangling precariously, but they were already doing it and--

"Oooooh, God. Um." Bastien swallowed down a load moan as Edy reached her hand back and changed her tongue, feeling tension building up in him very quickly. "I'm just fine, friend. Why don't you g-go and start playing your instruments or whatever it is you do." Having got this sentence out mostly coherently, he put his head in his hands and tried to stay quiet as he came, doing his best not to move his hips too much.

A little embarrassed for several reasons (it normally wasn't that quick, but it had been a while; Jigano definitely thought he was crazy; Edy was going to have to come up eventually) he curled his hand into a fist and placed it over his mouth, trying to cover up biting his finger with a cough.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

Bastien might not have looked well, but given the increasing hardness of him and the way that the air no longer left his lungs in a steady and coherent stream, Edy would wager that he was feeling just fine. Indeed as his lower half traitorously submitted to Edy's ministrations and he reached the height of his orgasm, Edy allowed her pace to slow so as not to overwhelm the sensation. Expertly taking in all that he had to offer, one of her hands reached as silently as she could behind her for an empty bottle. As generous as Edy was when it came to her oral offerings, she'd never really developed a taste for the overly salty, and so once she was quite sure that Bastien was finished, she not-so-delicately spat into the bottle before placing it back under the bar (where she'd probably remember to clean it up).

Giving his inner thigh a playful nip of her teeth, Edy scurried a few feet away (she wasn't a completely idiot), before popping up as casual as anything. "Now is that any way to treat our new coworker?" She trilled with a disappointed narrowing of her eyes. "Why not make the man a drink? It isn't like you're doing anything else." With a salacious laugh, she turned towards Jigano, leaning against the bar. She'd lost her button-up shirt along the way, but given who she was, wearing just a tank top wasn't really that out of the ordinary.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The poor man was barely staying upright, Jigano decided in open concern as Bastien leaned hard on the counter and dug his fingers into the wood. The unhealthily drawn out moan was just further proof. "You look like you're running a fever," the bard said gently. "And as a high a proof as these drinks are... it's probably not safe for you to be serving them like this. My set doesn't start for another half hour, so why don't I walk you upstairs to the healers, alright?"

Bastien seemed to slump, shaking, before the lorekeeper had even finished speaking. Though rarely one for casual touch, Jigano reached out to rest a comforting hand on the barkeep's trembling shoulder as the man let out a cough. "Hush, it's all right," he said quietly, projecting reassurance into his smooth tenor, and gentle encouragement as well. "My friend Isla will be able to set you to rights. She's a deft touch, and very skilled. You'll be in good hands."

It was a relief when Edy popped up a few seconds later from... whatever she'd been doing under the bar for so long. Probably taking a nap; she didn't seem to take the job nearly as seriously as she took her drinking, but Jigano had found himself with an inexplicable fondness for the wildchild after their gourd adventure. "Edy," he greeted with relief, only momentarily fazed that she'd somehow lost her shirt. That was, frankly, almost normal for her. Maybe it was just something the Rathskeller bartenders did?

"Can you take over behind the bar? Your friend really is too sick to be working today. I'll speak to Vervain about it later to make sure it's all straightened out."
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Bastien didn't see Edy spit out into the bottle, but as soon as he was free of her mouth he tried to, as casually as possible, reach down and tuck himself back into his pants (but not after he jumped as his thigh was bitten). Looking a little past Jigano as he took a breath, thinking about how he'd have to pay Edy back later (though whether he'd do it in such a public spot he wasn't sure) and didn't see Edy pop up next to him until she spoke.

He tried to dismissively wave Jigano away and shrug out of the hand on his shoulder, looking considerably better for the chance to relax and take a few breaths. "I'm fine, friend. Really. Just...a passing moment of...something." He said, with a sideways glance at Edy.

Jigano seemed to already know Edy, so Bastien hoped she knew just how bad of an idea it was to let Vervain know about any of this. Staying out of it, he mixed up a drink for Jigano, trying to make something particularly nice in the hopes it might distract him. Not using any kind of flair to pass it to him (he was far too stressed yet also glowing right now to do that) he slid it down the bar then turned to lean against it.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

My friend Isla will be able to set you to rights. She's a deft touch, and very skilled. You'll be in good hands. Edy had to try not to snort at this. While it was true that Isla was very skilled, in this context Jigano had absolutely no idea how right he was.

Then again neither did Edy. Though she wanted to and had suggested as much to the pretty medic enough times. Ahh well.

Giving Bastien a look that was as sickly sweet and free of recognition, the teenager batted her eyes at him, shrugging her shoulders. "He'll be alright I think." Edy purred with a chipper grin. Shuffling her way towards Bastien, she placed what was meant to look like a condescending hand on his shoulder as she slumped against the bar with a grin. "He is an old man you know." She said almost sadly, patting his shoulder before spinning around to place her elbows on the bar and give Jigano a knowing shrug. "They just don't last like they used to." She concluded a bit wistfully, wanting very much to look over her shoulder and give Bastien a look, but instead looking at the bard instead.

"So I see you've met Bobi." The teenager indicated, creating a ball of fire in her palm that the kitten immediately tried to smother with one of her large paws.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
As rarely as Jigano touched strangers, he was unused to being shrugged off so brusquely. He withdrew his hand, tightening his lips at Bastien’s rudeness and unhygienic habits – had the man just reached down to scratch himself while working behind the bar? The bard crossed his arms, resisting the urge to wipe his hand on his shirt as he did so. He repressed a sigh at the bartender’s stubbornness, turning from the man – he’d never even answered the query about his name – to smile welcome at Edy. Her rough support of her coworker earned a wry grin and he glanced briefly at the subdued Bastien as she pouted at him with theatrical sadness.

”Yes, well, I’d be worried about him lasting long at all, since he doesn’t seem interested in letting others take care of him when he so clearly needs the assistance,” the lorekeeper murmured, this time not bothering to hide his sigh. He nodded gratefully at the drink that appeared, but didn’t touch it. Gods only knew what sicknesses had been shared from their unwell colleague.

”So the little ball of claws and fury is yours? I might have known,” he teased. ”Hello, Bobi,” he greeted the kitten, though kept a safe distance from her this time. ”And how did you end up with a… is she a bobcat? For a pet?” He studiously ignored Bastien, given the man’s apparent disinterest in civilized conversation or even basic courtesy.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien was of course, well aware of the innuendo that was being expertly shot from Edy and ignorantly ignored by Jigano. He suppressed an amused sigh, going to the back of the bar to grab a towel and a little water to wash his hands with while Edy spoke with their new bard about her cat (a creature Bastien both loved and was wary of).

As he walked back up to the front of the bar (buttoning up his shirt as he went) he leaned in behind Edy and quickly whispered: "I'll pay you back for that later, amante."

With that said, thoughts running through his mind of just how he would repay the debt, Bastien leaned against the bar and watched the other two speak, idly pouring himself a drink. He noticed that Jigano had barely touched his, but paid it little mind. He seemed a stuffy sort, and Bastien supposed it possible the man didn't take spirits.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

Edy grinned heartily at Jigano. His phrasing in that moment was everything, and it took all of her considerably weak willpower not to reach under the bar and kick Bastien. Not lasting long? Others taking care of him? Ughh it was all too good. Still the teenager kept her eyes trained on the bard, nodding sympathetically. Glancing down at Bobi, Edy nodded breezily. "Yep and yep." She confirmed with a melodic ring in her voice as she teased the kitten with more fire. "Actually it was pretty fucked up. Shortly after we arrived here we did a sweet of the infirmary to get everything back up and running. We heard sounds of crying—did you know a bobcat wailing sounds like a kid? A human kid??—anyways, we went through this locked door, and there was this deadbob cat and like...3 other dead bodies all torn up. And then there was you!" This last bit was said with a playful ring, the sort that almost everyone seems to take on when speaking to babies or young animals.

As Bastien whispered in her ear, Edy shot him a playful glance over her shoulder. "Ooh, earned another nickname have I?" She called after him with youthful delight. She'd figured out by now that her coworker tended to end sentences with words from whatever other language he used, and while she rarely knew what they meant, she could usually get the gist of it from context. This one, unlike maria, was probably not for sweet girls. Still, the idea of meeting up later made a small shiver of anticipation slither down her spine. Would the old man live up to the reputation he'd been building for himself? Apparently she was finally going to find out.

"So it's you Vai hired, huh? Guess that means I don't have to sneak you in for cocktail making anymore."