heart of gold
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
In the blink of an eye, the once 'calm' companion sprang forward and moved to attack him. Oliver flinched but relaxed somewhat when Amun grasped onto the creature. "Hey, maybe I didn't want to shower you in too many compliments. Gotta be a bit mysterious, don't I?" Oliver was going to say something else but held himself back. He had to choose his words carefully considering his past feelings towards the man.

Hints of a frown begin to form and rather than shifting to show off his shift, Oliver's body stiffens. "I mean... if you don't want any help that's fine? You can just let me know." Seeing as Amun basically said Oliver wouldn't be of much help and that he was already planning on finishing it up pretty fast. Honestly, Oliver had hoped on spending a bit more time with the guy. Now that he thought of it... Amun never did want to stay around for long... were the two even friends? By now the frown was obvious as Oliver seemed distant- clearly lost in thoughts that were upsetting him.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Raising an eyebrow, Amun smirked. "Sure. Let's go with that." The words were laced with amusement. Still, he inclined his head slightly at Oliver's comment.

Releasing Zhanshi, the potter sent another firm command for the landshark to stay. Then the Ascended cocked his head to one side and gave the blacksmith a thoughtful look. "Don't take offense where none was meant. I appreciate the offer, but I've got this under control, and I wouldn't want to interrupt your hunting." Grinning, Amun tried to speak in as placating a tone as possible.

"If I do need your help with something, trust me, I will let you know. Like I did with the metal." Falling silent, he watched the other man carefully, wondering how he'd react to all that.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The man seemed to read through Oliver's frustration which only annoyed Oliver even more. Why the fuck he cared so much about the Ascended liking him was beyond Oliver. It didn't make sense! Why did he need the other man's verification- no, he didn't.... but he still wanted it. Something about Amun drew him near and Oliver wanted specific emotions in response, none of which came.

A huff escaped his nose and he shook his head. "No offense taken." Oliver tried to maintain a facade of calm, as though he truly didn't care about Amun's clear lack of interest in having Oliver spend time with him.

Now that he thought of it... did Amun only speak with him when he needed something? If so, ouch. "Don't forget, you still owe me for that." A small comment that was meant to be a reminder. Oliver was slowly piecing together a new picture that formed their current relationship, one that made him genuinely unhappy with himself. It was pitiful, really, but it didn't matter in the end.

Taking a couple of steps backward Oliver glanced away. "I guess I best be on my way? If you... ever need anything or want to fulfill your half of the deal, stop by my shop." Oliver then paused and waited, just in case Amun had something else to say. If no words left the other man's mouth, he'd simply shift into his new (or new to Amun) leopard form and slowly trek back into the bush.

Potential Fin?
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
"Good." Amun grinned at Oliver's response. It deepened into a smirk at the blacksmith's next words. "I remember. Feel free to collect whenever." The potter chuckled.

Nodding, he gave the other man a little wave. "See you around." The Ascended watched Oliver's departure for a brief moment.

Then Amun turned and headed into the trees, moving with the assured and fast pace afforded to his kind. Zhanshi followed at the potter's heels It didn't take long for them to leave the blacksmith behind. All the while, the Ascended scanned the plants. Occassionally, he'd stop and pick a few, but in the end his yield was minimal. Sighing, he went to head back towards his studio, shaking his head at his less than successful outing.

-FIN
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN