rings of smoke through the trees
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
for 1000 nights i've been a restless soul
Gladly accepting the bottle, careful not to let his fingers brush against the fox's in the transfer let he open himself up to the things the merchant is feeling (or not feeling, as the case might be), the alchemist rolls his eyes. "It's dream magic." He corrects. Acrobatics hardly seems noteworthy when anything is possible.

"I'm not sure. There are a few things to tie up here, but honestly? I'm already itching to go." Indeed the Lullaby's fingers twitching upon his knee as if trying to get him to hurry things along. 'So long as that works for your schedule?" Remi asks with a teasing grin.

'Oh, don't you dare. It'll become a mess of the four of us soon enough. And Ronin and I are hardly the tidiest travelling companions anyway." Ronin was likely the cleanest, then probably followed by Ianto. Given Mateo was still at the stage where he shit himself he probably beat Remi to last place, but not by much.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
”Dream magic? Oh do tell me more.” Ianto grins, though he doesn’t really sound like he wants to know what the fuck all of that is about. Not just yet anyway. Did it work with his schedule, though, this new world of adventure? The fox snorts and stretches his arms above his head, squinting out at the afternoon sun as if to judge the time. ”It really interrupts all the napping I was planning this week. But I reckon I could manage it,” he says.

Raising his eyebrows, Ianto folds his arms across his chest and flashes his friend a golden, if not shit-eating smile. ”Let me rephrase,” he says. ”There’s a lot of stuff I’m quite attached to in that wagon, and I’d like to get it safely out of the way of huntsmen, alchemists and infants before you move in. I can offer you first dibs on my bullshit, but not on my horde.”
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Snark all you want." The alchemist huffs back, giving his friend a glare for good measure. "But when you've had a shit day and don't feel like letting your mind come up with its own dreams, you'll be begging for your own dreamscape to run about in. Even if all you do is sleep in it."

Laughing at that, having expected such an answer from the fox, Remi nods. "You can still nap plenty. Mateo might be better at it than even you are, so you'll have to work hard to keep up with him." Though the idea of the fox snuggled up asleep with his son did strange things to his heart, both warming it and making it clutch anxiously, he thought the pair would nap rather well together.

Opening his mouth to take offence to that, the alchemist is forced to grumble away his objections. "Fair enough." Said with a bit of a scowl (Ianto isn't wrong, though), he holds up a finger to add: "And dragons. Sugar is as likely to fight you for your horde as we are."
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
IANTO
”Excuse me, I very rarely have a shit day these days,” he informs Remi with a huff, implying of course that he’ll not need this dreamscape on offer. True, today wasn’t looking great with him trying to sulk away his grief for James, but fuck if Remi hasn’t managed to turn his mood around. ”I’m sure your little bit of magic is brilliant, old friend. But I’ll keep to my own subconscious, thanks. Besides, I’ll have to practice at napping, if I’m going to stand a chance against your son.”

And undoubtedly, as their travels continue, they will certainly find Ianto as a fox snuggled up with Mateo, but the merchant is barely thinking about that, especially when a certain dragon is mentioned. ”Well, fuck. I forgot about her.” Wincing, he’s already hopping down the steps from the porch, as if worried about how to Sugar-proof his wagon.

”Well, you drop by whenever you’re ready to set off. Just... give me until tomorrow morning at least, okay?”
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'And you think your luck is going to hold?' The alchemist shoots back with a smirk. He wants nothing but the best for the fox of course, but this sort of banter comes far too naturally. And, all things considered, the fox's luck couldn't possibly hold. Especially not travelling with Ronin and himself. But so long as they had more good days than bad, they'd be alright. Waggling a finger in Ianto's face, the alchemist gives his friend a menacing look. "I can put you to sleep with just a touch now. So if you need a leg up on the newborn, you let me know."

Old friend. Gods if that didn't warm something deep in Remi's belly. Something reassuring. Because friend was the most eternal thing the fox could be to the alchemist, and he'd risk neither Ronin nor Ianto to have him be anything but that.

Grimacing and raising the bottle to his lips once again, Remi lowers it with a cough having practically inhaled some of the gin into his sinuses. "Don't let her hear you say that. Forgettable is not an attribute Sugar would let stand." Watching Ianto as he shuffles off the porch, the alchemist nods. 'You've got at least that long. I'll just...go for a long fly, if I can't keep my feet still."

~FIN