i wasn't ready for goodbye
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Has it not been very long? The Shield frowns, trying to remember, to count back through the blurry clock that is time in a dream. "It feels like a long time," Amalia whispers, frowning. "Like a lifetime, or more. I was a different person then." Weaker, smaller, darker. Afraid. She'd thought that she would live in shadows, diminish into nothing and fade away.

Instead she'd flowered, bloomed, and she knows she has the Sword to thank.

She laces her fingers through the hand on hers, blushing at the memory of their first encounter. "I didn't even know you, and you'd just told me you were a thief!" Amalia protests with a laugh, her expression growing serious again as his tone shifts. Her hand goes with his, holding the one that holds her cheek, her dark eyes falling closed. "I know," she murmurs. "I'm glad I chose what I did, but... it's nice to imagine, sometimes. What it might have been."

And then she's standing, arms around his shoulders, leaning against the long, lean body, her face pressed to his chest. "Are you happy, Adam?" she murmurs, looking up with a sad smile. "I wish we'd had more time. I'm more me when I'm with you."
you drew memories in my mind
i could never erase
you painted colors in my heart
i could never replace
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Hm. Then it seems kinda natural that things might change, right?" Adam was not really used to (or qualified for) giving relationship advice, but he did know that over time things changed, developed and matured; sometimes that meant they fell apart, and it was painful, but sensible to move on when they did. "Do you think it's changed too much?"

Then suddenly, smoothly, they were talking about their potential lost love again, fingers laced together and Amalia pressed in close to him. Adam stroked her hair, took his time to answer as he thought it over, knowing that his answer to his question was unlikely to be what she wanted to hear. "Honestly? No. I died way too early, Ama, and in such a fucking stupid way." Sighing, leaning for a moment to hug her, he closed his eyes tight, trying not to sound too pathetic.

"I always wanted to know what I'd do with all the time I had...I thought I'd live forever. I thought I was so fucking cool, with my guns and shit..." A sad laugh and shake of his head later, he pulled back, gently stroking down her arms. "It's nice that Pet's here with me, but...I dunno. We've been there for what feels like forever, and I want to get back out."
So collect your courage and collect your horse
And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse
Adam