Training Stick 'em with the pointy end
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
how do you wanna face it? when the end is so close you can taste it
“Oh, I’ve ‘eard,” I retort quickly. An’ as long as ‘e ain’t killin’ anyone or startin’ fights, he’s welcome. General policy, an’ bad fer business if I start to discriminate, y’know, even if they don’t conventionally drink. Although… if I had time to think about it, I might wonder if I’ve seen Nate drink… but that’s a question fer another time.

It’s actually pretty nice’a him to wait fer me to recover, so a shoot him a quick nod an’ try to dodge when ‘e does a cross-chest strike, so I skip to the left even more an’ manage to just miss the edge’a the baton. In fact, I try to grab it from him - not sure why - but my left hand comes up from the bottom as if I’m doin’ a shoulder press and try to, I dunno, take it?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Chuckling at Raza's comment, Amun grinned. "But have you experienced my drinking habits?" Letting his gaze sweep over her, his eyes flicked back to her face. Then he winked, and his grin became a smirk.

Which deepened as she grabbed for his baton. Uncaring of how she might retaliate, he activated his upgrade. The metal swarmed over her fingers, morphing and capturing them. Continuing to move his arm, he attempted to wrestle with her. His goal was to twist and turn her so that she was off balance and exposed and hopefully with her back to him.

Regardless of whether or not she was, he would lunge forward. His other baton would snap forward, aiming to strike her as close to her center of mass as he could manage.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I don’t quite catch what he means, certainly not in the moment and definitely not in the other fightin’ moments, either.

Especially not when the metal begins to eat my hand. I can feel my eyes growing wide in horror as the metal moves like that. I try to let go, but my hand is captured before I can fully release the baton. An’ then it’s all over from there, really. Whatever Amun does, it’s effective, an’ I can’t seem to stop myself from following the movement’a my hand an’ arm, unless I want to dislocate my shoulder (an’ shocker, I don’t). I end up twistin’ with my back to ‘im an’ know that I’m beat.

“I give!” I yell, my other hand dropping the horn an going up in the air - hopefully before he can get another strike in. I know when I’m beat.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun grinned as he managed to twist Raza around. When she yielded, he immediately released the pressure on her arm and activated the upgrade. The metal crawled off her fingers and slid up his wrist. The baton in his other hand did the same until he had the two bracelets that he'd started with.

Lowering his hands, he stepped away from her. "Good match. Did you want to keep going or call it for now?" He raised his eyebrows at her. "And if we call it that means my favor is paid right?" Chuckling, he put his hands on his hips and met her gaze.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
“It means you possess common social courtesy. Congratulations,” I retort wryly, making sure to casually sidle outta immediate pouncin’ range. Mirrorin’ his own expression back at him, I can’t help but laugh-chuckle at the audacity, given that he’d more or less offered the favor to me (had he? My memory says yes, but I ain’t above rewritin’ somethin’ in my favor) without hesitation an’ is now tryin’ to take it away.

Best not to give ‘im any more windows. So I turn back to Torchline and offer Amun a wave. “See ya around,” - both a promise and a very light threat, dependin’ on my tone. He won’t get outta that favor so easily.

{Fin}