who can say if I've been changed for the better
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Groaning, Loren finally turned to fully face Neron. "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?" The healer shook his head. "Look, now that Zariah's...gone, I have been...rethinking what was an admittedly rash decision." Rubbing his palm against his thigh, he reached up with his other hand to tuck a stray strand of hair behind his ear.

Nodding at his brother's assessment, the Firebrand smiled, a true smile, as Astra, rose from her little bed, bleated, and trotted over to the two of them. "Much better than me, that's for sure." He reached out to scratch behind her ears.

Snorting, he scratched the side of his head. "Sorry. I'm just more used to people wanting to strangle me rather than get a drink with me. At the best of times, let alone these days." He let out a huff of laughter.

Making sure everything was secure, he hoisted the packs without any trouble. Following the Hailstorm downstairs, Loren would find he actually enjoyed the toasts and the drinks. Most of all, though, he enjoyed actually just being able to spend time with Neron.

So much so that the healer found he almost regretted his decision to leave when he set off. Almost.

-FIN
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.