Halloween Event 2020 - Luciana/Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
maybe you don't understand what i'm going through
A low groan leaves Nate as his solution works, an audoble click echoing aorund the small room as the door opens. He can't believe it was that simple. His chin dips, gaze falling to the hand that isn't his, the ring that isn't his, and the bandage that is already beginning to bleed through. "It fucking hurts." A shrug comes along with the words, Nate sounding almost pleased about the fact.

Following Luciana into the hall, Nate looks around, eyes shifting to try and make up for the lack of night vision. It's strange, the things he's gotten used to, the things he's missed.
it's only me, what you got to lose?
Nate?
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Luciana snorted at Nate's complaint. "I'll bet." Although she'd had her fair share of injuries, very few of them had been self-inflicted. At least not in such a spectacularly stupid way. She glanced at the makeshift bandage before ripping off her other sleeve. "Put pressure on it," she suggested, handing out the new piece of cloth.

However, her attention had already strayed to the hallway beyond. Nothing happened when she stepped into the corridor, so she pushed off the wall, pacing a little up and down. "Now what?" She glanced at the man, though she seriously doubted that he had any better ideas than she did at this point, even if he had figured out how to get out of the room.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter