if you like pina coladas (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Wandering into Torchline really wasn't all that hard to do.

At least this time he was actually wearing shoes... they were boots... but they were shoes.

The rest of his clothes... weren't great. He had on a pair of brown shorts with a clashing navy green top.

Oliver's intention was to... what was it again? OH!! That's right, he was going to go and steal a cowbell. He was daydreaming and then a little bird flew down to the window and said Oliver, you need a cowbell to have unlimited apples. And obviously, that sounded like a pretty good deal. Like... who DOESN'T want unlimited apples? Oliver could start a business of selling apple-themed things, like apple beer! Oh man, or apple wine!

Of course, it was while wandering around that the bird came back and told him that the cowbells were in the portal, which means he had to go to Torchline.

His feet carried him along the streets, looking around and seeing if he could find a bell. After wandering a bit he realized that FUCK WAS HE THIRSTY. Then destiny fell at his feet as he saw a bar!!! It was perfect!!!

Though, the bar was under renovations... eh, they were totally still open.

Moving on in, Oliver happily made his way up to the main countertop, eager to get himself some nutritious and fulfilling thirst quencher.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
your bright eyes are gonna kill me for sure
You're minding your own business when you see the kid walk into the bar. Usually you don't step in on thieves - it's not really your domain, and most of them are stand-up enough - but there's something that grates you the wrong way about the idea that someone would steal from Raz's bar. Especially given its current state, knocked about by the monsoons and thoroughly upturned. Thieves are one thing, but looters?

Not on your watch, and not for your friends.

With an obligatory grumble you push open the door, wincing as small bits of debris falls around your ears. "Oy! Hanged Man's closed," you call into the empty bar, glaring wearily at the man. "Clear out, eh? Don' make this hard."
ZEPHYR
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
His eyes were glued ahead of him, eagerly waiting for the bartender arrived. Before the bartender could come, another guest arrived!!! Yay!!

But oh no! He seemed a bit lost. Turning around, Oliver offers him a tilt of his head in confusion. ”It’s... closed? Why? They’re just doing renovations! I’m sure the bartender will be out soon, don’t worry.” Ah! The guy was probably confused! Oliver happily explained that all was well and the man probably was just overreacting. Some minor renovations surely wouldn’t close down the entire bar, silly silly man.

Squinting at him, Oliver continued. ”I’m very thirsty, yeah? I brought stuff to trade and everything! And I can’t drink sea water, silly.” That was just dumb! Imagine drinking sea water. Silly, silly man.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Oh. Well. Fuck. It's one of them.

You can tell immediately, just by looking at his glazed over eyes and hearing his weirdly buoyant voice. "There ain't a bartender comin', kid," you explain, exhaustion making your voice heavy and dull as lead. Giving up on an easy discussion, you make your way fully through the doorway, careful to avoid the overturned bar stools and lingering spots of moisture that have eaten away at the floor.

Vai and Ronin have both promised that the bug isn't contagious, but frankly as much faith as you have in your girlfriend you have far more in the world's ability to play cruel practical jokes. So you inch in at a comfortable distance, not wanting to touch him and risk getting whatever he's been into on yourself. "If yer thirsty how 'bout some water, eh? I can take ya somewhere where there's a lot'a water. Drinkin' kine, not salty." Yep, let's lay out breadcrumbs and get the kid safely in the clinic. He'll be someone else's problem then.

What? At least you're not abandoning him. That would be low, even for you.
ZEPHYR
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
A noticeable frown forms on the blonde's face and he tilts his head to the side. "Why not?" It was clear that he truly didn't understand what Zephyr was saying. His face shifted and his eyes softened. "Oh no- are they okay?" Oh no! They must've been hurt or something? What a real shame!

The man seemed rather calm and even offered him a drink! How lovely! Bringing his voice down to a hushed whisper, Oliver looked around as if making sure nobody was listening. "Will... will the water be small? Water is very mean now- you know... I think it was cursed. It tried to drown me before! It grabbed me and pulled me in and everything!" In actuality, he had actually been knocked into the water, but of course he is struggling to properly remember what happened. "If so... great! I'd love some drink!" He returned back to his overly cheery self, clearly happy with the idea of a little sippy sip.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Change author:
"She's fine. A sight better'n you." Arms crossed, you raise an eyebrow, trying not to wrinkle your nose at the unwashed smell of the strange man. This is not something you wanted to spend your morning time, and at this point you're strongly considering simply walking away. The bar will be fine. The man will be... well, probably fine.

Even if he's raving about water grabbing him. Safrin's tits, this is exhausting.

You grit your teeth and resist the urge to roll your eyes in aggravation. "Sounds like a trip," you agree stiffly, jerking your head towards the door. "C'mon. Let's go getcha that drink. It ain't far." You turn and walk out of the bar, not sure if he's following. If he is you'll lead him to the infirmary. If he's not, well, it can't be said you didn't try.

{fin}
ZEPHYR