Training what i see in the sea
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i'm a boat in the ocean, & my sails are broken
"MMmm." The Lullaby hums with pointed venom. My shadow he thinks, and briefly considers going to sleep. Sunjata's hands, much larger than he's used to, feel nice. A bit warm he supposes, but beggars and choosers and all that. But then the man is closer and the heat becomes a tirade against his senses, snapping his eyes open.

"Hey, I'm m a r r i e d." The alchemist responds; why Sunjata's mentioning of the temperature should be taken as a come-on when the same words from Remi hadn't been, isn't something he can answer. "Mmm, I'm stronger n'you." The Lullaby protests, though his arm is already around the other man's neck. "Hey. I'like your tattoos." He murmurs dreamily, before remembering just what it is they're trying to do here.

"Make you a deal. I carry you, and you carry me. Yeah?"
THE LULLABY
give me an oar 'cause you're the shore that I've been trying to reach
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood

Remi’s response surprisingly manages to get a bark of a laugh to leave Sunjata, peering down at the Lullaby with a bit of amusement that breaks through the illness and exhaustion. It weighs on him like a blanket, but he tries to pick Remi up regardless. “Yeah well, never stopped me.” He offers with an amused grin, full of fangs. But he recovers a bit and Remi’s arm is slung around his neck, and Sunjata’s lifting the other man out of the sand a bit shakily. “You absolutely are.” He agrees, the fact Remi was stronger than him was pure truth.

Safrin gave them to me I think.” He comments about the tattoos, the swirling galaxies on arms that now have managed to lift the governor into his arms and he gets to his feet – swaying a bit in the sand before peering into the endless sandy ocean for the lighthouse to direct him.

He peers back down at Remi, nostrils flaring slightly as he takes a deep inhale, horns spiraling from his head to curl around his crown. “Mm yeah, deal, you’re on.” Sunjata half mumbles, taking a few steps toward the lighthouse in the distance before he has to pause again.
hard drugs, fake love; it's a sensation
makes one hell of a collaboration
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
'Oh? I suppose that's good to know.' Remi mumbles, of fidelity not necessarily being a sore spot for the Flood. He can't quite remember why it's good to know, though. Is it good for him? For Ronin? For Sunjata? Gods he's tired. "I am what?" He wonders distractedly, having definitely lost his hold of this conversation.

"Safrin." The Lullaby hisses as his arm rounds Sunjata's broad shoulders to try and grip around him. "She gave some to Ronin too. And a baby. Did yours come with a baby?"

Immediately distracted by the presence of horns, Remi reaches up to paw at them with wide-eyed interest. Grabbing at the base of one, the Lullaby gives a yank as if expecting them to come off. "Why're yours so big still? Ronins got all small." Snickering to himself at the thought—his mind happily mixing metaphors—Remi lets himself be carried across the sand. Really, he's got one leg hooked around Sunjata's waist, both arms around his neck, while his other leg is hopping along for balance. In his mind they're both carrying one another somehow. They've also been walking for years without getting any closer at all.

"I wonder if we'll make it before the wedding." He mumbles uncertainly.
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Gods no.” He rumbles, almost recoiling from the question of his tattoos coming with a child. “Don't really want one.” He knows that much about himself, knows it’s shifting ever so slowly toward something he might want, but a memory flickers back to the forefront of his mind. “Phoebe and I almost had one though.” And there’s a furrow to his brow with that, a mixture of thankfulness that the blight had snuffed it out.

But then Remi’s tugging on a horn and Sunjata hisses low under his breath, a fire blossoming in his lower stomach that has him clutching tighter to Remi, a blush creeping up through the fever warm body of his along the back of his neck and through his cheeks. His steel gaze slips back to Remi, swallowing hard against it, trying to ignore the hand along the horn tilting his head this way and that. “Not sure.” He attempts to grit out, but it comes out far more in a purring tone than anticipated and he forces himself to look back to the sea of sand.

The wedding though, something that has his brows furrowing, the sickness growing brighter in his mind as he focuses on the slow steps and tangled of limbs, one hand slipping down to Remi’s leg to keep it around him as if they could be each other’s crutch. “Wedding..?
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I think I do." Remi admits with a feverish smile. "I just don't know how." He glances down the length of his body, presumably to his penis, as if just reaffirming that no, he didn't suddenly have the organs needed to make a child with Ronin. "Funny, me too I think." He squints up at the Flood, and then shrugs.

Oblivious to Sunjata's reaction, the Lullaby is enthralled by the ribbed curves beneath his fingers. The tactile sensation of smooth and rough has him entirely entranced, his fingers ringing the horn as best he can so that he can feel the surface with his entire palm.  "Oh." He says softly, as if the solution to making Ronin's bigger might be found here. That it isn't hardly stops his hands from wandering, though.

Heaving his thigh into Sunjata's hand so that it rests more comfortably, he nods against the taller man's shoulder. "Yep. Yours, r'member? I wonder if they'll wait. Its been so long since it was supposed to start. Will they start without us?"
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

He wants to comment on the fact that Phoebe and Remi almost had a kid together, but the entirety of that is lost on him as Remi’s hand continues to remain on his horns, feeling the texture of it beneath his fingers, sparking more and more of the electric warmth within him that he nearly falters in the steps he’s taking along the sandy sea.

He struggles even more when Remi’s comfortably able to rest his thigh into Sunjata’s hand, hoisting them both together on their trek back to home though Sunjata’s unsure if they’ll ever make it at this rate. His head ducks a small amount, steel gaze smoldering as he focuses on Remi’s face. The hand at his thigh keeps Remi there – the fevered mind within reminding him to not try and stroke his thumb along it as he goes to clear his throat. “You’re making this very difficult, Remi.” He once again thinks he’s gritting out through clenched teeth, but it comes out in a saccharine hum.

I don’t think Nate would…” He murmurs, a forked tongue dashing along his lower lip, stopping in his trek there completely once he realizes Remi would probably be able to feel what exactly his hands are doing to him in the form of something hard and aching in his pants – Sunjata trying to recover as much as he can, though unsure how with the way his fevered mind is both embarrassed and wanting to dive into the feeling head first.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Oh?" The alchemist interprets the words as a comment on his usefulness when it comes to walking home. He was sure that he had about...oh, at least 4 feet on the ground, helping them walk, but perhaps he miscounted. "How about this, then?" Great tawny wings sprout from his shoulders. He flaps them a few times, which succeeds only in sort-of raising Remi's body (making him eye-level with Sunjata for a beat or two), before falling back down to the ground. The heel of the leg wrapped around the Flood digs in deeper for purchase, as do the fingers around the man's shoulder. "Little help?" He says, breathless, thwarted in his efforts to lift them both off the ground.

"Yeah, yeah, won't want us to be late, I know." The Lullaby interrupts with a nod. Still convinced flying is absolutely the best way to go, he pulls up on one of Sunjata's horns as if the man's weight is located there and there alone. It's then he notices the forked tongue, pausing in his flailing and masturbating of Sunjata's horn. "I'think your tongue is broken." He mumbles, visibly confused, before tightening his grip and both yanking and flapping again.

And just how many horns did the man have? He was fairly certain he could feel one poking into his belly.
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Wings sprout and already Sunjata’s so unsure of what’s going to happen next – when he manages to look into Remi’s eyes the moment the man somewhat lifts – wind blowing his sweat slicked curls around. There’s a heel that digs into his back and fingers diving into his shoulder that have him swallowing hard, a huff of a sound leaving him as his hands slip from Remi’s thigh now closer to the lullaby’s backside.

Not sure it’s helping.” Sunjata begins, cut off immediately as Remi tries again and tugs on the horn – his head turning this way and that with the jockeying of his horn. He hisses again, the flood of warmth surging through him again, an aching presence as he tries to latch onto Remi. “Remi.” Comes the whine, the way he’s shifting his feet and letting those navy feathers sprout along his shoulders in long billowing swaths as if it might help Remi gain a bit more purchase.

It doesn’t help though, not as he can feel himself wanting to shred the clothes between them, wanting Remi to burn as brightly as he does. “Please.” He’s not sure what he’s saying please for – for Remi to stop or to continue, but either way it leaves his lips as a plea.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Well maybe if you tried—" Remi hisses back, though his words are far less laden with the bittersweet heat that the Flood is feeling. Seeing the blue feathers appear suddenly gives him pause, long lashes blinking over confused green eyes as he tried to put the pieces together. There's something here is missing...something he's overlooking. As he thinks, his fingers softly skirt around the horn he's still holding; it's a habit of his, to fiddle while he thinks.

Feeling Sunjata's hand move up the back of his thigh is all the inspiration he needs. "Right! You need yer'hands. I forgot." Releasing the Flood's horn for a moment, Remi positions himself squarely against the man's chest, looping both of his arms around his shoulders. With one pump of his wings and all the jump one foot can offer, combined with the heel against the Flood's lower back, Remi boosts himself up higher so that he can link both of his legs tightly around Jata's waist. It's a bit uncomfortable for the alchemist given that the tip of Sunjata's third horn is now pressed almost between his legs, but sacrifices must be made if they're going to fly away from this sandy ocean.

"Okay, now you." He mumbles, into Sunjata's hairline.
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

There’s a moment of pause, a realization that Remi isn’t getting it, the way the man’s hand continues to roam around dark horns tipped in gold. His own hand slips and Remi’s moving again, a lurching sensation in his stomach as he aches, a shuddering exhale given as suddenly Remi’s wrapped very tight around him. Heat floods off him in waves now, and his head tilts back to look at Remi and the closeness between them.

How…?” He wants to ask how it’s going to work, but he can’t, too distracted by the tightness of his pants, the way he’s now pressed against Remi in all sorts of heat inducing ways. But he tries anyway, navy wings flaring and connecting his arms to his back, long feathers sweeping against the ground as he flexes his elbows and loses his footing as Remi pushes them upwards. He stumbled forward, arm-wings flaring — hands grasping at Remi’s lower back, hips shifting his ‘third horn’ forward against Remi’s leg now. He hisses under his breath.

Remi.” It comes out throaty and rough, a quiet inhale as he can’t help but to try and press his face into Remi’s own stubbled cheek. “Fucking hell.” He curses, feathers flaring along his shoulders, horns still spiraled as he fights himself and tries to remain upright, clinging to Remi.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
As the Flood stumbles, Remi instinctively tightens around him. Strong as he is, he's more than able to keep himself fulcrumed in quite a devastating position against the Sunjata. His wings flaps and strain as if they can act like giant arms for the pair of them which they might use for balance. They're one body now anyway it seems, they might as well move like one.

"Mmmmm?" The alchemist hums in reply, arching back slightly so that he can see into Sunjata's storm-morning stare. This of course puts more pressure on his hips, and against the problematic third horn. "Y'gotta keep your head up." He warns, having felt the way Sunjata's head collapsed down against him only moments ago as they stumbled. (Though to be fair, one of his heads definitely was and still is, up). "I've got you." Remi adds reassuringly, both hands now finding the spirals of Sunjata's horns and gripping them firmly at the base.

The flare of his wings makes his ribcage expand as they beat down, harder and faster now. Remi is determined—and quite convinced—that with two sets of feathers for one both (tethered together by limbs as they are), that they should be able to fly over the ocean and toward home. And, with his fingers tight around Sunjata's horns, hopefully, there is no risk of him looking down again (which is what caused the stumble before. It must have been).

"Harder!" He pants, his body thrumming with every pulse of his wings.
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

The wing movement only adds to the way Remi shifts against him, the blush flaring further along his skin, breaking through the fevered red of the sickness. He meets Remi’s gaze finally, though it only makes Remi’s hips press back enough that Sunjata’s gaze both smolders and shudder. There’s a low hum that slips from his throat as his lips part to speak, and both Reno’s hands find the horns and still his head into place. His jaw clenches, breath hitching, unable to do much else than follow what Remi’s trying to do if only to hide away the embarrassment.

You’ve got me hard, that’s what you’ve got.” He manages, hissing out another sound, eyes remaining on Remi’s face because he can’t quite tilt his head anywhere else. The command has him moving again, a bit of a mix as he tries to flap his wing arms again, wondering if it’ll get them anywhere but internally hoping that it won’t — a shiver crawling down his spine that has him aching and twitchy, a huff of a growled groan leaving his throat with how much he can feel of the lullaby’s body pressed and moving against his.

He’ll be amazed if this works. He’ll also be amazed if they don’t stumble and fall. Either way Remi is spinning him like a spring ready to be launched.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's mind hasn't even tangentially pieced together what is happening. It's all too easy to blur the things the Flood is saying to fit the narrative of escaping the sandy-sea, and so that's precisely what his mind does. What his fevered-mind would do should it realize that the horn pressed between his legs is not the sort he thinks, not even I know.

Taking the Flood's words—the breathiness they're said with, and the deep blush across his cheeks—as evidence of effort, Remi realizes that it's up to him to make this happen. As he said before, Ronin would kill him if he let the Flood die out here in the sea. He's got to get them both home, apparently on just one set of wings. If he's in fact strong enough to lift them both he has no idea, but gods be damned, he's going to try. "No, you're fine. You can do this." Remi uses the Flood's horns to force his head to shake no during the first part of this, and yes during the second.

Linking his feet around Sunjata's waist, Remi leans back slightly to get better leverage (so he thinks). With each flap of his wings his hands start out at the base of Jata's horns, but then move up a few inches with exertion, before falling back down in time with the pulse of his appendages. He will fly them home. For the wedding. For Ronin.
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

He’s panting now, as Remi shakes his head using his horns. Head shifting this way and that so incredibly easily that Sunjata can’t help the low hum that slips from the back of his throat. That third horn presses in as Remi sits back a bit, legs digging in and hips pressed in closer, and Sunjata’s watching the determination across Remi’s face. He’s not understanding it, and Sunjata’s fevered mind feels like he’s explained it quite well what the Lullaby is doing to him. He’s at a loss aside from trying to repeat it.

But then Remi is trying again, stroking the horns in the attempts to lift them and Sunjata’s hands slide up to Remi’s back, avoiding the wings so that his fingers might dig for purchase in Remi’s shoulders, smoldering steel watching the governor’s face as he tries and tries again. A panted growl leaves him with the sensation, third horn aching and twitching with all the movement. Perhaps they’re just too heavy, perhaps Sunjata’s just too worked up.

Remi… What I’m saying…” He starts, completely worked up and breathless. “Fucking hell.” A pause as his jaw clenches and he keeps trying to recover. “I’m hard. You’re going to make me cum.” All thoughts of making it back for a wedding is cut short with the fire that rugs at his lions, at the way Remi’s body rubs against his. Maybe that’s enough to get the point across.