Training what i see in the sea
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i'm a boat in the ocean, & my sails are broken
The muscles of the alchemist's back ripple and dance beneath the Flood's fingers, and it's the strangest sensation for Remi to feel small in someone's arms. That whole 1" taller than Ronin notwithstanding, it isn't something he's experienced before, to be dwarfed in the arms of anyone, much less another man.

Pausing to hear the other man speak, Remi has to consciously keep his legs tight around Jata's waist. All of his floundering, the oppressive sun overhead, the fever that burns in them both has made their skin slick and hard to hold onto. Good thing Remi has Jata's horns to keep him firmly fixed in place. Just inches away from the other man's face, his fingers tight around his horns, Remi is...confused.

Without so much wing-beating and gyrating, it's much easier to feel the twitches of arousal pressing between his legs. "Oh." He mumbles, his wings fluttering slightly to try and maintain their balance. He can't tell if this means they're falling now that he isn't flapping,  but with more pressing issues at hand (well, not quite), he forces his mind to shift focus. "Well go ahead then." The Lullaby says, shrugging slightly in Jata's arms as if this is entirely the Flood's problem and nothing to do with him. Especially if it helps get them home—is this why Jata can't fly?—Remi doesn't see the problem with it.
THE LULLABY
give me an oar 'cause you're the shore that I've been trying to reach
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood

Remi’s still tight around him and Sunjata shudders a small amount when they still. Fevered and sweaty skin clinging to each other and with the way Remi’s hands remain on Sunjata’s horns, he can’t do much else other than cling to the Lullaby and watch his face with that very same smoldering steel. But it seems his point goes across – Sunjata panting and taut like a string, wound even more with the brief fluttering of Remi’s wings.

”Well, go on then.” Sunjata’s brow raises in surprise, a huff of a laugh managing to breathlessly slip from his throat. “I mean…” He begins, flailing with his words and imagining something coming off as a cross between Remi being married and him not exactly wanting to grind against the Lullaby if it’s something that Remi’s not interested in. After all, Sunjata’s entire being revolves around getting the okay, the consent, especially for something like this.

So he puffs out a sigh. “I don’t want to… With you… Unless you want to.” Does it make sense? In his fevered mind he’s laid out a pretty solid plan, but in reality? It comes out offhand, though Sunjata continues to keep his hands on Remi’s shoulders – head still held between the grip Remi has on his horns.
hard drugs, fake love; it's a sensation
makes one hell of a collaboration
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Fevered though he might be, this is a non-problem in his mind. They need to get out of the sand-ocean. They need to get back for the wedding. And technically none of this violates his rules with Ronin: there is no love between the two men, despite all the sweat and confusion.

"How?"? Remi wonders, looking over Sunjata's shoulder and seeing nothing but endless waves of tan. "If you were on your back...like a raft?" Sickness makes the alchemist's mind focus on entirely the wrong parts of this. But he thinks it makes sense, especially given how large Sunjata is. Remi's wings can help keep them from sinking. "Or we stay like this, if you can balance."
THE LULLABY
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

There’s a flicker of surprise that crosses Sunjata’s face at Remi’s agreement and simultaneous shift to figuring out just how to get this to work. And then the Lullaby is listing out options and Sunjata mulls then over, keeping still so they don’t sink into the quicksand beneath their feet. He latched onto the first thing Remi says, a raft and scans Remi’s face curiously.

I can balance but… it’d be easier to not have to.” He rumbles, feathers shifting and flexing with a small hot breeze that races through, his fevered and aroused body shuddering slightly with the sensation. Reluctantly he moves his hands away from Remi’s shoulders, absentmindedly sliding them down the man’s sides before he tries to lower himself down into the sand in the least awkward way, though quite in tune to just how much his body and hips rub against Remi’s in the process.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
"Agreed." Remi says with a pragmatic nod of his head. It would be easier to start (continue?) as they were, bit it would all be for nothing if they ended up toppling over just to drown.

Try as he might, it's going to be awkward for the Flood to get on his back with the Lullaby still clinging to him like a koala. As if the sand is somehow going to gobble him up, Remi is reluctant to let his feet touch it unless he absolutely has to. But eventually, the Flood is prone, and Remi has his wings splayed wide as if the man beneath him truly is a raft that he must keep balanced.

Sliding backward (his hips rubbing against the Flood's erection if only so that the alchemist doesn't have to press his knees against the unsteady sands), Remi's fingers move to the button of Sunjata's pants, his fingers not hesitating as he undoes it. "I don't know how you're going to—" Nodding his head toward Jata's hips, the alchemist tries to tug down on the man's pants to remove them. But flat on his back as he is, he'll require assistance for this portion. "Just make sure you don't tip us." Remi warns in a grave voice.
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood

Remi’s wings spread wide to keep the balance, and the least that Sunjata can do is let his own navy wings flare, shifting so that they spread along the sand beneath them so they don’t sink below. He’d learned that with his brief stint in quicksand, he remembers that the more surface area he can create the more they won’t be devoured by the creatures that would suck them down into the sandy depths.

Eventually he is a raft, or so he thinks, flat against the hot sands and hissing out a breath as Remi rubs against him — hands shifting to try and offer a bit of balance to Remi’s legs from where they refuse to meet the sand. But then Remi is fiddling with the button of his pants and the sudden realization of freeing himself from this distracted state is far more gratifying. His hands slip up to help, hips shifting and raising the Lullaby like a raft hitting a wave. His wings flare, keeping balance to not tip, head tilting back ever so slightly that the tips of his horns dig into the sand like water. “It’ll be fine.” He’s sure of it.

And once the pants are moved, he can focus again on the flaring frustration burning within him, the one seeking an out, especially as the brief draft of wind rakes across hot exposed skin — Remi kind enough to help with it. His hands find Remi’s legs again, latching on as his wings flare, keeping the balance in the sandy ocean. “I won’t tip us.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Kindness. Is that what this is? Perhaps, in a way. Just one friend helping out another. If this is the lead weight keeping them from flying—from reaching Ronin and the wedding they're late for—surely they need to do whatever they must to release it? Perhaps had Remi known that he'd been the direct cause of Sunjata's discomfort, that his horn touching and grinding had brought them precisely to this point, he'd have felt some other way about it. As it was, he felt vaguely practical about it.

And this was a skill he certainly had.

Remi blinks down at the erection before him, having only seen Ronin naked for the past few years. It's a bit staggering, just how different this lump of anatomy can seem from body to body. Not knowing where they are in the world nor how vast this ocean of sand is (they are in fact, less than a hundred meters or so from home), Remi nods to himself as much as to Jata. "Nor I." He agrees, wrapping his fingers around the base of the other man's cock just as he had done with his horns. With wings held out from his side for balance, the Lullaby leans down over the long and tanned body which has become his raft, his tongue whispering softly over the head of the Flood's cock.

Testing the waters, so to speak.
THE LULLABY
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
”And we’re done.”

Ronin has been watching these shenanigans for some time now from the porch nearby, a mug of sun tea in hand, and it has gone from hilarious to frankly concerning. Granted, he was quite looking forward to seeing if his feverish husband and delirious best friend climb all over each other to fly the (ridiculously short) distance home.

But then Sunjata’s on his back and Remi’s unfastening his pants and well, if they want to do that when they’re in their right minds, Ronin’s all for it. Right now, though? While giving him a front row seat? That’s just irresponsible of him.

So he hefts Remi away by the back of his pants and his collar, his tea abandoned and his fun over. ”Sorry, kids. You’re going to have to find another way home. Luckily, I’m here to help. Now put yourself away, Jata.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

Friends helping friends out, that’s what it is. Remi had started it with the way he’d latched onto the Flood’s horns, stroking and playing and wrapping himself around him. As far as Sunjata’s concerned, it’s the only thing stopping them from certainly making their way home to a wedding he’s late for. It falls under the rules between Nate and him, and it’s obvious Sunjata can’t focus on a wedding when he can barely focus on making it home in the first place.

So he does everything he can to make sure they don’t tip, they don’t sink into the sands as Remi agrees. “Together.” He rumbles, ensuring that they’ll be more like otters holding hands to not float away from one another when this is over — but then Remi’s hand is on his cock and he shudders, a hum slipping from his throat as his fingers dig into Remi’s legs. He can feel the ghosting of the Lullaby’s tongue and his back arches, hips threatening to shift but he tries to remain flat, tries to remain that raft.

But then — Then the weight of Remi is lifted and through the blinding light he finds Ronin, hoisting Remi away. And for a long second he sighs a heavy whine through his nose — hearing what Ronin says as if it’s chiding. Should he be embarrassed? But wait, Ronin’s safe. He’s standing in the sand, and… why hadn’t he come to the rescue beforehand? He fidgets, sitting up in the sand, fumbling as he does try to pull his pants up, hissing against the dissatisfaction. “Ronin, have you been there the whole time?” He asks, panting through his fevered state, lifting a hand to block the sun from where he can see what appears to be Ronin in a halo of sunshine. “We were drowning.” He’s still drowning as far as he’s concerned.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It makes some semblance of sense. Hard things are normally heavy, aren't they? So if Remi is able to unburden Sunjata the hardness of his erection, they'll be lighter and capable of flight. Such are the things in his mind as his lips crown around the Flood's cock, his tongue skirting lower in preparation for Remi taking the man entirely into his mouth.

Which is precisely when he's hauled off. It's lucky that his teeth don't snap shut, but bewildered as he is, his mouth remains an O of surprise.

"Then you do it." Remi says of finishing off the Flood, pointing an accusatory finger towards Jata's erection clumsily escaping his pants. "We can't fly if he's hard, and if we can't fly we can't get back to you and the wedding." Thinking that this is only Ronin's astral self (how else might he stand on the sea, all the way out here?) "We tried everything." Remi laments, trying to scramble back to the safety of Jata's legs so that he won't sink.
THE LULLABY
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
”I assumed you would just hobble home, not start grinding on each other,” Ronin says in his defence, having to manhandle Remi over his shoulder to try and stop him from sealing his mouth around Sunjata’s cock (he’s adding that to a list of things he never expected to have to think). ”You are flying,” he says to Remi, with enough conviction that he hopes the other man won’t question it. Shrugging Remi further onto his shoulder, he reaches out to Jata with his free hand.

”I will not be doing it.” Not now, anyway, when they’re both insane with a fever. ”Come on - I’ll show you two the way home. You won’t drown, but you’ve both probably got sunstroke to add to everything else.” Is it legal to chain people to their homes? With the Governor and Arbiter both out of action, can Ronin MAKE it legal?
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood

So he’s managed to get his pants on, somehow, but his body aches and throbs with such a sensation taken away so quickly. He stares up at Ronin, at Remi, jaw clenching and unclenching as he fights to focus his mind and blood elsewhere. “You don’t get it.” He rumbles, shifting in the sand and reaching for Ronin’s hand, sure that the Star won’t let him drown.

Or maybe, considering Remi’s his husband and everything is already so much more complicated than anticipated.

There were shadow monsters and sea panthers. They’re going to come back and we have to fly to get away from it to get home.” He manages, now standing on shaky feet that feel staticy and as if thousands of small needles are pricking him. Had his legs fallen asleep? He tries to lean into Ronin and Remi as if they might prevent him from getting sucked away. “Unless you can make sure they don’t.” A smoldering and expectant stare finds Ronin’s face, drifting down toward Remi with a hard swallow.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Am I?" Blinking incredulously, he holds out a hand as if that will tell him if he's flying or not. His wings are out...so that's certainly a strike in Ronin's favour. That, and the Star has never led him astray before. "Why didn't you tell me I was already flying!" He barks at the Flood, eyes falling down to his tented pants, silently wondering if it was all just a ruse.

But...Remi was happy to help out a friend in need. Why would Sunjata need to trick him?

"He said being married has never stopped him before. And he isn't even married yet." Remi comments under his breath, not that his words make much sense. It's half an encouragement and half a warning. Really, what the alchemist is, is confused. His wings are out, Sunjata is still hard, and now Ronin is here saying he won't help Sunjata but that he will lead them both home.

"Come on, there's plenty of room on Ronin. We won't drown." Remi says, his arm encouraging the Flood closer as he slips an arm around the Star, obviously thinking they need to sandwich themselves around the huntsman in order to make it home safely.
THE LULLABY
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
At Jata’s smouldering look, Ronin levels the other man with a stare that tells him he’ll knock him the fuck out if he tries anything at precisely this moment; a testament to how bad a state they’re both in, given how he’d ordinarily like to climb the Arbiter like a tree. (In his own words). ”Oh sure, why not,” he says as both men come to lean and slump all over him. It’s LongHeat and they have fevers, making it thoroughly unpleasant for the Star.

But they had better get moving, and so Ronin adjusts Remi so he’s being carried properly over his shoulder, his free arm snatching around Sunjata to keep him steady. ”No one is going to drown, no one’s going to miss their wedding, and you two heroes have made it home safe. Look.” He nods at the porch, which is growing steadily closer. ”C’mon, let’s get you both in the shade.”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting