Training what i see in the sea
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
i lost all the air in my lungs to the screamin'
i lost all the love in my heart to the demons
Remi’s bark to the Flood has his gaze snapping back to the Lullaby. “You weren’t flying… Or maybe we were falling..?” He trails off in his own uncertainty, and with the earring settled in his ear he can hear what Remi murmurs quietly, managing to find a quiet laugh in response. “I was though. Remember? No, wait, you guys weren’t here for that.” He half mumbles himself, leaning into Ronin, sharing warmth, and glancing back to the Star with a smoldering gaze.

The one he’s met with immediately has him looking toward the direction Ronin begins to point to it, the Star’s arm wrapping around Sunjata. And gods it feels like a gargantuan task to try and walk in this state — wondering if anything might help.

He stumbles slightly, even with Ronin’s arm around him, and then he remembers he’s attuned and could absolutely fit on Ronin as well. So he shifts, body trying to decide what shift it wants. Eventually he settles as his bat shift, fluttering up and away from the ground to perch on Ronin’s shoulder, opposite of the one Remi’s currently on. But he faces the same way, nudging a leathery arm out with a small sigh to boop Ronin’s neck. You should tell him to not grab another man’s horns. Also, he wants to know why mine are big and yours are small. He shifts on Ronin’s shoulder halfway to keep both Ronin and Remi in his sight. Are they small?
i lost all the things that i used to believe in
i lost everything for no goddamn reason
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
we are like birds of a feather, we are two hearts thrown together
"Weren't we?" Remi doesn't remember either. But they might have been. No wait, was that Bastien's wedding? Or...another wedding. One Phoebe tried to ruin. "She was supposed to have double sex with us, to make a baby." The Lullaby adds, finally finishing the story he'd started earlier with the Flood, not that either of them would likely remember.

Watching Sunjata shift made Remi's bones itch. Shifting as well—thankfully into a body which would squish Ronin—the Star would find a bat on one shoulder, and a pale hawk on the other. Ronin just grumbles when I touch his. The hawk says, craning his neck to peer at Ronin, silently wondering why he received unhappiness from his husband and boner-levels of arousal from Jata.

I said they got small. The Lullaby clarifies, suddenly sounding very unsure of himself. Did I not touch them enough? Is that why they fell off? I can touch them more! He adds, now sounding a touch desperate.
THE ALCHEMIST
we will be forever as one, my brother under the sun
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Ronin has just about reached the porch, and suddenly there’s a bat on one shoulder and a hawk on the other, the Star feeling like the most unorthodox pirate who ever lived (quiet, all of you). He considers, for a moment, kicking over his half finished cup of tea - because honestly, he needs something much stronger when this is his day-to-day. Ronin is consistently playing audience to the madness of his loved ones, and there’s only so much he can take.

At they start dissing his horns again, though, he turns his head to scowl up at his husband, trying to hide the smile that wants to spread across his face. ”I’ll do a lot more than grumble if you two don’t behave yourself,” he informs them, ducking into the shade and relative normality of the house he shares with Remi. ”Right. Go. Sit, perch, whatever,” he tells Jata, reaching up to scritch at Remi’s feathers (fully expecting to get his fingers nipped). ”Not you, though. I’ve missed you.”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
He watches as Remi shifts, to a feathery bird and something within him almost grows more frustrated though he can’t tell what’s causing it this time. So he shifts too, mirroring Remi’s feathered form with his own — tucking dark navy wings in tight as Ronin reaches the porch, feathers ruffled with a rogue wind he’s sure appeared out of nowhere. They fell off? He rumbles with some part horror before Ronin’s already gesturing for Sunjata to go and perch somewhere. A pulse of annoyance is given as he shifts in his perch on Ronin’s shoulder.

He peers back over at Remi briefly, wings rising and falling in a shrug, unable to keep his side of the attuned bond toned down. Dark eyes spy a window of his own home open, and he wiggles a bit around Ronin’s shoulder, down onto his forearm. In any other circumstance he’d likely be thankful for Ronin for saving them, but in this instance Sunjata’s far too frustrated and wound up to do much else other than pulse a swift and hurried goodbye, wings spreading as he launches himself toward the open window and disappears inside.

At least this way he might find some sort of relief.

- FIN <3
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.