Things Better Left Unsaid
for Loren
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan

I will not be told where to stand
I will not be told what to say
The immediacy with which Loren insisted Remi hated him took Morgan by surprise. It wasn't the time to ask why right now, but she thought to inquire later, either from Loren or Remi; any history of her councilmembers, their relations to the Leaders (or simply important people) in other cities important to know. It seemed Loren had a lot of secrets, though this one she wouldn't hold against him for keeping; it was personal and apparently painful.

"I assumed it was a threat he wouldn't follow through on." Morgan shrugged. "I also wasn't sure if the beast could do real harm. It was difficult to ascertain what it was." The transparency of the creature that she had never seen before had made it hard to judge how much of a threat it had been. "I was not told you would be attacked beforehand."

She suspected he was not entirely pleased with her response, but she had never expected him to be anyway. Morgan nodded, watched him grab his things. "Thank you for attending this talk. Hopefully we can speak again soon under better circumstances."

{FIN}
Not by you
Not by anyone tonight