you can look and you will find me (open)
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
our sins are washed away
Saiden hadn't been in the newly mapped out Rae's Fingers. Needing to get away from the press of people for a while, he'd packed a full pack of supplies with rope, a torch, food, water, and some bandages. There was a cutlass strapped to his waist and a knife belted on his other hip (along with blades hidden in his boots. Shirtless, dressed just in a pair of pants, he left a note on his hammock on the Ark.

Then he'd stolen off into the tunnels. Stopping at every intersection, he examined the markings, trying to memorize them and the new routes both. After a while he pulled out a sheet of paper and a piece of charcoal. Sketching the path he'd taken so far, he attempted to make a crude map.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
born with salt on my skin
Seem’s we’re of the same mind today, the itch to go somewhere makin’ me feel like a caged cat. I grab waterproof bag and put the essentials in it, plus the Cloud Manta choker, and tell Hoa to find Zeph if I ain’t back by tomorrow mornin’.

With the tunnels more clear than before, I can get to it from land, takin’ one’a the backways an’ followin’ the signs to where the main meeting place is. It’s been too long since I’ve been here, so I take my time - alert, but lookin’ at the various changes, from monsoon damage to lava damage to cave-ins. Then it occurs to me that I don’t know what Jack brought back with ‘im this season.

An that makes me a little huffy, so say the least. I’m dwellin’ on it when I see a figure ahead an’ tense up, but soon recognize the head’a curls. “Saiden?” I call quietly, hand on a knife in case it ain’t him.
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
our sins are washed away
As Raza's voice echoed through the tunnels, Saiden glanced over his shoulder. Grinning at her, he waved. "Raza."

Turning to face her, he chuckled. "Is that a knife in your hand or are you just happy to see me?" Still his own hand strayed to the cutlass at his hip in response to the implicit threat.

However, he forced himself to relax. Stepping towards her, he folded his arms across his chest. "Heard monsoon season was as exciting as ever. Though the rumor mill was a bit sparse on the details." He arched an eyebrow, inviting her to say more.

Then he gestured around at the tunnels. "Mind giving me a tour of the new routes? I'm afraid of getting lost all on my lonesome, and would welcome your protection. And your company." He placed his hand on his bare chest and batted his eyelashes at her.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
“Ey, a girl can’t be too careful down ‘ere,” I call back with a crooked smile, sheathin’ the knife an’ approaching Saiden. He could’a been anyone, anything, really, if you think about all the weird shit that’s been in here recently. As I get closer, I get a little feeling I haven’t had in a while and am very suddenly remind that for all that it was the wet season in Torchline, it was fuckin’ bone-desert-dry for me. And Saiden looks as good as ever.

I hate that I’m thinkin’ that.

“Aye,” I say, perhaps too crisply, an’ turn to the way we were walkin’. “Monsoons were a bitch, an early one took out part’a the Hanged Man. Had a Sea Panther come t’shore. Aaaaand apparently a weird disease snuck in too.” I pause for a moment and try to think of anythin’ else. Nope. “An’ now you’re all caught up.”

I gesture for ‘im to follow me down this tunnel. “I ain’t been ‘ere since afore the lava monster, so some’a ‘em are new to me too. But if I remember correctly… this leads to the meetin’ place.”
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Lips curling in a smile, Saiden nodded. "Or a guy." He let his gaze trail over Raza's body, lingering at spots. "I feel much better with you around though." Winking, his smile morphed into a smirk.

Scratching his belly, he sighed. "Monsoon's are a bitch, yeah. We got caught in a storm out there, and it was rough. And then we got attacked by a ghost whale of all things. An' now you're all caught up too."

He shook his head. "Sorry to hear about the Hanged Man. I take it you've already got repairs planned." While he waited for her answer, he fished a flask of rum from his pocket. Taking a swig, he offered it to her, letting it dangle from his fingers.

Grinning, he followed. However, he couldn't help but laugh at her words. "Sorry, lava monster? I must've missed that one."
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
“I swear, I blame it on the Outlanders,” I say a bit too quickly, not catchin’ myself until a moment or two after. The wince is real. “Sorry. If it ‘elps, I don’t think’a you as an Outlander, shrugging, tryin’ to play it off. “Yer, like, Jack’s crew.” An’ more’in some, I might add - but don’t.

“Speakin’ of, how was the haul?” I pause at an intersection an’ head to a wall to read the figures, takin’ a right turn, where the tunnel narrows, pushin’ us closer together. Half my mind is on what Jack had said he might bring me, an’ the other half is… on shirtless Saiden. Gods, my fingers seem to itch, an’ I pause at his next question. “When Apopo blew, a lava monster took up in hear. You can still see some’a the scorch marks.” Pointin’ at the wall, I head to one side, runnin’ my fingers against the cool surface an the only signs that remain’a the lava monster.

“It was like an octopus, if you can believe it.”
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Laughing at Raza's accusation, Saiden waved away her response. "Don't worry. My delicate feelings weren't hurt." Smiling, he nodded at her. "Though I am heartened to be lumped in with Jack's crew rather than the Outlanders. And rest assured, yer one of me favorite landlubbers."

Smirking, he shook his head at her question. "Nice try. You'll have to ask the captain. Ye know he'd have my head if I went telling tales. And somehow he'd find out" Hesitating, he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Despite all the troubles, it was good." Winked, he brought his finger to his lips and mimed locking them and throwing away the key.

Eying their surroundings, he felt his hand creeping closer to the hilt of his cutlass. "A lava octopus? Just one, yer sure?" He frowned and called some water to swirl around him from the channels they were walking along.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
“Hey, I had t’try,” I retort with a grin, shrugging innocently.
(Ha, Raz, like you ever been innocent.)

“‘Sides, ‘e promised to try and get me somethin’, so I’m just eager to see if ‘e did.” Surprises are great, but the anticipation of things is the worst unless it has to do with sex. Convenient, with that sense of frustration buildin’ as my gaze follows Saiden’s hand and then linger on his lips as ‘e mimes throwing away a key. If it weren’t for those very same lips movin’ with a question, I probably would’a missed it.

“Yeah. A big one though. I think it filled several tunnels, but I wasn’t one’a the ones fightin’ it.” Scoffing, I make a wry sorta expression, as if to say leave the heroing to the idiot heroes - not that I hadn’t just done the same kinda thing with the Sea Panther.

“Why, you nervous?” The water swirls around my feet an’ I raise my brow in a teasin’ sorta way to the cook. Awwww, is Saiden tryin’ to protect me?
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Saiden grinned back at Raza, not buying her act for an instant. "Aye ye did." Shrugging as well, he scratched under his chin. "I'm sure 'e did. Jack keeps his promises." Chuckling, he added, "Guess ye'll just have to be patient." He winked at her, chuckling a bit to himself.

Eyes widening, he scanned the tunnels for some sign of a giant ass octopus made of lava or at least its leftovers. When nothing jumped out at him he relaxed, taking his hand off his cutlass and releasing his magic. "Nah. I'd just run from it and leave ye to do all the hard work." Smirking, he glanced at her and arched an eyebrow. "That's what us Outlanders do."
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
Ugh patience, what a horrible world. I make a face like the word itself is bitter and tastes terrible in my mouth.Patience? But that’s no fun…” Devolving into a little whine and a pout, I cross my arms across my chest like a petulant child. Jack does indeed usually fulfill his promises, but Gods if I ain’t eager for a just a little hint’a somethin’.

That pout soon turns wicked sharp at the mention’a Outlanders again. Shakin’ my head, I disagree. “Nah, you lot like t’play the hero an’ takeover the less powerful Naturals. I wouldn’t be surprised if you stuck around to try an’ save me.” Half accusation, half flirt, I’ve got no idea where I’m goin’ with this line’a thought, except that there’s some truth to it an’ I maybe wanna make Saiden squirm.

“Ye know Jack’d reward that. At least I like to think 'e would. It's plausible enough.
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Grinning at Raza's pouting, Saiden's eyes slipped down to her chest as she crossed her arms. Clicking his tongue, his gaze lingered there. "Too bad. If it makes ye feel better, I'd much rather be having fun too." He finally returned to looking up at her eyes instead of her breasts.

Chuckling, he shook his head. "Good thing I'm an honorary Natural then." He narrowed his eyes and smirked at her. "'Asides, yer hardly a damsel in distress. Ye can get yerself outta trouble just fine."

Scratching his chest, he snorted. "Oh aye? 'Cause I think he'd just as likely chew me out for puttin' myself in danger and risking the Ark losing another crew member." He winked, clearly enjoying the banter.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Change author:
It’s a novel idea - fucking Saiden. I’m usually against it for some reason or another, but I ain’t seen Elo around lately (somethin’ I should probably look into, considering her envelopes…) an’ I know the two’a em dropped in together an’ were Outlander buddies or somethin’ like that. Probably more, if I had to guess, given ah, how hot they both are an’ Elo’s general sense’a sensuality.

“Then let’s have fun, I propose with that bedroom voice, the husky one that says all that an’ more. Subtext galore. Reachin’ for ‘is pants, I try to loop my fingers around a belt loop an’ pull his hips towards me, eyes hooded an’ full’a wantin’.

“Get into some’a that trouble,” I purr, waitin’ to see if he’ll bite - both figuratively and literally. Bite my neck, my shoulder, my nipples - somethin’ rough an’ needy. I want to leave here with scrapes on my back an’ pleasantly sore legs.
and the sea in my blood
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
our sins are washed away
Even if Elo had been around (which she hadn't) Saiden wouldn't have cared. She had made it abundantly clear that she would chose  Jack over the cook no matter what, and while he'd offered her the world, she'd rejected it. So when Raza spoke in that tone, and reached for his pants he didn't need any further encouragement.

"Let's," he agreed, voice more a growl than anything else. His hands rose to her hips, before slipping around to cup her ass. Mouth seeking hers, he captured it in a hot and heavy kiss, teeth and lips and need all at once.

Breaking it off, he kiss down her neck before biting down on it hard enough to leave a mark. "Aye, I can give ye trouble." It wouldn't be the last mark he gave her, either, as he explored every inch of her skin with his mouth and fingers and nails and teeth. And his cock, eventually. By the time they were finished they'd both be pleasantly sore and he, at least would be spent and satisfied.

-FIN