[SEASONAL EVENT] new dawn
For Jigano
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vai hummed in agreement and nodded to the bard. "And the more people who know these skills, the better. That way if someone leaves or something happens to a group too far out from the infirmary to get back easily, there is more of a chance that they will be able to act." She smiled to him, looking forward as well to heading to the Atheneum once they had managed to whip this place into shape.

"Oh, it's not... I mean, I am helping here but I don't think it would be fair for me to act as though I'm taking the place over. I'm sure there are other healers - one of the nurses, perhaps - who are better suited for that responsibility. But the inventory would definitely be useful, if you don't mindgetting it." Stepping on toes in a place like this was definitely ill-advised, Vai knew.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"Yes..." Jigano mused. "Now that it's spring, I'd meant to start making plans. If they manage to bring the barrier down it might be good to have a plan for how we begin our explorations beyond. And making sure that every group that goes out includes someone with at least basic healing knowledge would be important!" He grinned back at her, rising to stretch as Isuma came bounding back across the floor to attack his boot lace.

"No one stepped up to the task during Long Night," he shook his head, smile fading a little to solemnity as he watched his companions. "But you are here when no one else is, and doing the work no one else would do. That, more than anything, makes you suited to lead here. At least so long as you are willing," he qualified with a wry smile. Standing, he scooped Isuma up, tickling her tummy until she squirmed around to defend herself. She squeaked happily as he scratched between her wings instead, and tipped Vervain a wink. "I'll be back in a few moments, dear lady. Between the three of us, we'll have this place cleaned up by sunset!" So saying, he strode towards Isla's office, his steps hesitating only when he reached the door and disappeared inside to confront the memories waiting for him there.