(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
"Huh?" He said automatically, before realising what he was being accused of. As usual, he had tried to empathise with someone, and apologised that they had ensured hardship, that he couldn't do anything more except talk about it with them, recognise that they had indeed endured it. But maybe he needed to stop trying to understand, to apologise... "No, I'm not the Dark Star.. or the one with rags," he said slowly, storing that snippet away for later. "I was just sorry that you've been through a hard time. No one deserves to be persecuted for what they are."

They kept going, and the air around them became breezier, clearer. It was subtle at first, but a welcome relief once Chulane realised what it meant. And he wasn't sure how he felt about it.. he had come here for a purpose, and had gotten very much distracted from that purpose. He supposed that was for the best, though he still wasn't entirely convinced of that fact. "Secret huh?" He said with a small hint of a smirk to Amun. "Keep your secrets," he said, as the way out became clear ahead. "Stay safe Amun. Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

{FIN}
we can burn brighter than the sun