living to serve, serving to live
for Morgan
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

"Mm, I think Hester feels the same way about the mountains. She has a hike planned for us." It was certainly very real way of taking one's mind off things, and he was grateful to the young woman for thinking of him in her plans. His expression softened as he spoke of her - he was lucky, in amongst it all, to have the friends he did in this world, to have those willing to endure his dark moods and grief that he might eventually find his way out of them eventually.

Surprise widened his eyes for a moment at Morgan's words, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude might've dampened his gaze a moment, before his eyelids blinked away the excess moisture. "I, uh… thank you." Tones were quiet, almost hushed. "She was born in a land not unlike Halo, called the Aurora Basin," he didn't quite know why he was telling her this, but the words started and they weren't finished yet. "I have some of her feathers… I was thinking of having a few weaved onto a collar for Auni to wear, and then taking some others on a flight across the Tundra… to put her to rest in a place like the one she grew up in."
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I'm not expecting you to care, but I have finally seen the light
At the mention of Hester's name Morgan smiled, clear fondness on her features. "She reminds me of myself, when I was younger. Look after her on the hikes, won't you?" She asked him, not wanting to assume she was a part of the plans they had made. While Morgan wanted to (and for the most part did) believe in Hester's capabilities, the mountains could be dangerous and she would be destroyed to find anything had happened to her.

Giving Chulane his moment to recover Morgan averted her eyes, unsure if he would want her to see him cry before her. Often she had wished people had looked away during her own moments of weakness, so she tried to extend the same kindness. When he began to talk she looked back, hands folding on her desk before her.

"That sounds beautiful. If you need any help with that plan, be sure to let me know." Not that she wanted to intrude on such a special moment, but she knew that sometimes it helped to have another presence for the hard times.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

"Of course. Though I suspect she'll be looking after me more. Since my eagle shift made itself known, I admit I have taken to flying most longer distances." He offered the knowledge with a shrug, assuming most would take the opportunity to fly most places if given the option over walking or hiking. But he appreciated Hester all the same, knowing it was an important milestone in Halovian life, to scale the Fangs, and wanting to respect that tradition all the more.

He appreciated that she didn't acknowledge or dismiss the hot flash of tears that wet his eyes. He hated crying, hated doing it in front of people, but had recently come to the conclusion that it was going to keep happening, especially when everything reminded him of Kia, of how she wasn't here.

"Thanks," he said softly, meaning it. Then he sighed, having composed himself again, having regained some semblance of steady control. With a small, grateful smile, he looked to Morgan, and rose. "I best get back out there, and make sure Loren isn't causing too much trouble. He was… a sleeping lion in the streets last I checked." He nodded and made to exit, pausing briefly to say some final words to her before leaving. "Anything I can do to help us get through this, and I'll be there, Morgan."

--

Fin!
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3