dream a little dream of me
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we are all broken
Finn can barely see her through the ways his eyes have had to scrunch closed to avoid getting ice chips in them, and he settles at last with some of them in his mouth, feeling decidedly less hot, and that was what it was all in aid of, right? ”Is it really a blanket if it’s just on my face?” he inquires, like that makes all the difference in this situation.

He’s perfectly content with his imaginary house and hammock, and living in an exhibit doesn’t seem all that bad if he still gets to be left alone, he supposes. The furrow in his brow suggests that Finn has found similar problems with her suggestions, but he’s much too tired and too strangely trustful of Tobi for now to be able to voice it.

”Don’t forget,” he says suddenly, sounding as if he’s fighting back unconsciousness. ”Don’t forget to play me the song.”
that’s how the light gets in
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
October
let me see you through
'cause i've seen the dark side too.
"I think it's a blanket no matter where it is." You reply with a bemused and adoring smile. Finn looks so peaceful just then, sucking on his icecubes with his eyes closed. It's easy to think that he's only here for a broken hand, and not a thousand other things.

"I won't. I'll leave my door open." You agree instantly, the request making you want to both laugh and cry all at the same time. "And after that, I'm going to go and get you some water from the Climb. I think it will help. And if it doesn't, we can use it to water some of the plants in the Celestine, how's that?" You don't mention that stop you'll make to try and find Amalia, knowing where it might lead Finn's mind. For now, you're content with making promises of the future when you know you can keep them. You've already arranged for Seraphina to come and help with this task, and if all goes well, you'll be back in a day or so. Hopefully, by then Finn will have seen Falke, and Falke will have...

..not fixed him, because he isn't broken. But fixed it. The mess you've made of this poor man.
When the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
Nothing you confess could make me love you less
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we are all broken
”Even if it’s acting like a pillow?” Finn’s questions are slurred now and even he doesn’t seem to know that he’s falling asleep or making little sense; it’s enough to know that Tobi is going to play him the music on his arm, and that her door will be open so that he can hear it. His nose wrinkles a bit at the idea of having water, even if it is lava Climb water, but the ice hips seem to have done the trick in that he doesn’t treat them like they’re also liquid.

”That sounds nice,” he mumbles, wanting to turn and curl up or pull the blankets over his head, but his body simply won’t comply. It doesn’t stop him one bit from ending up asleep though, Finn burying his face into the pillow and letting out a soft sigh that is content only because of the drugs in his system. But if nothing else, this ordeal will certainly leave him well rested.

~FIN
that’s how the light gets in