{SE} hot hot
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There’s a huff and Oliver bares his own ‘fangs’ right back. ”No! We will trade! I get your blood and you get my blood. It’s a fair deal!” Maybe Oliver could even try Amin’s blood. It probably tasted like candy, that must be why Amun is hiding it from him.

A star? Oliver’s eyes widen with wonder and he leans forward. ”Tell me more! Were you a pretty star? I bet you were! You’re so pretty Amun.... I wanna be pretty like you someday.” A whimper and Oliver looks away, realizing he’s not as pretty as Amun. Why can’t he be pretty like Amun? It’s no fair.

The fire begins to go out and Oliver yelps. ”Amun! You killed it! You murderer!” And with that the fight began. Oliver would make a mighty attempt to pounce onto Amun and fight him for ruthlessly killing and murdering the poor fire.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Sniffing, Amun narrowed his eyes at Oliver. Humming, the potter swept his gaze over the blacksmith. Then the Ascended frowned. "But my blood is different than yours. It's all oily and cool. How do I know it's a fair trade." He tucked his chin into his chest, trying to present a smaller target.

Zhanshi finally managed to tug another piece of blanket off, and it freed Amun from the spiderweb. He flopped to the ground then curled around the anvil. "I wasssss. But you're pretty too. Just a different kind of pretty." Reaching out, he attempted to tap what he thought was the other man's ankle.

As Oliver pounced the potter squeaked. The landshark would try to bite down on the ankle the Ascended had just been touching. Amun would stare at the doused fire. "Nooooo," he moaned. Even as he did, the metal would flow, cocooning him and trying to put a layer between himself and the blacksmith.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
We're so happy
Aw.... Amun's blood isn't tasty? "Um.... maybe we can do a different trade? What do you have to offer? My blood for.... cookies? Ice cream?" There had to be something Amun had to offer, yeah? "OH!!!! Do you have a teddy bear? I really want a teddy bear.... they're sooooo soft and cuddly and nice." It'd be so nice to have a teddy bear! Especially if he has a little bow!

There's a hum and Oliver glances down at the tapping. "What did you look like? Can you draw for me? Oh oh! Why is my ankle pretty?" Oliver wants to hear if he's pretty... is his ankle pretty like a star? That'd be nice to have pretty ankles. If Oliver had pretty ankles he'd show them off to absolutely everyone because he deserves to feel pretty. Everyone deserves to feel pretty.

A scream of panic at the sudden bite on his ankle and Oliver immediately shifts into his leopard form. Clearly thinking he's being attacked, Oliver starts to run around the room in a frenzy, running into a table and knocking over a chair to escape the evil attacker who bit down onto his ankle. Meanwhile, he was meowing, mewling, trilling, and making literally any sound his mouth can let out. Why him?!?!
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun snarled a bit. Still prone on the ground, he shook his head. "Bears are scary. Bad news bears." Having freed the potter, Zhanshi gripped one of the Ascended's wrists. Although the little landshark tried to drag Amun towards the door or at least away from the fire, the companion would have no luck.

Sighing, he let his eyes track across the ceiling, smiling at the lights twinkling there. "I was all like whooshhhh and psawwwww." Laughing, he used his fingers to trace a pattern on the ground. "Like that. And it's pretty because it's a blood star." He licked his lips.

Detatching from Oliver as he shifted, Zhanshi dove. He lurked under the surface as the leopard went crazy. As all the chaos unfolded around the potter, he just kept using his upgrade to have the metal from the anvil cover him, leaving only his eyes and mouth exposed.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
We're so happy
A frown and Oliver looks visibly upset. "But... I want a little friend? What animal is safe to have?" It was so sad... Oliver just wanted a teddy bear to hold but Amun wouldn't let him have it... it was so evil to tell him teddy bears were evil. They just loved tea! And crumpets! What was so wrong with loving crumpets? Teddy bears were so sweet and kind and Oliver just loved them.

The stars sounded beautiful, but Amun didn't answer his questions. "You sound so beautiful... but what about me? Why are my ankles pretty? I wanna be a pretty star here too! And you can help me? Yeah? You're the expert of being a pretty star person and I know you can help me to look pretty here too! We can go shopping and buy clothes and do our hair and paint our nails and look so pretty."

The leopard continued to run around until he spotted a lovely rock to hide on top of. Scrambling ontop of Amun, Oliver would try to perch himself on top of the metal, staring down and looking for any sign of an attacker. This rock should be a perfect perch to find the evil attacker.
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun shrugged. "I dunno. I have a shark friend. Have you seen him? His name is Zhanshi." Giggling, he winked at Oliver.

As the blacksmith began to speak, however, the potter sighed. "I'm not a star anymore though. And I told you, you're a blood star." Reaching up with one hand, he pointed at the ceiling above them with a hand that wavered and shook. "Why don't you take one of those stars down and paint yourself with it?" He could seem them in all their glory, shining and singing to him.

When the leopard came to perch on the metal, the Ascended frowned. The former anvil ceased moving for a moment. Then, however, it started to curl upwards, slinking around the cat's legs in a spiral pattern as Amun shifted the metal with his upgrade.

-FIN

Coding base by Sky!