you're the waves at my feet
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

please just don't forget me

It’s a delicious sort of torture, the fact that this really all under Remi’s control; with his palm braced against the Lullaby’s chest and the way their bodies meet in a rhythm not quite fast enough, Ronin is helplessly pinned beneath his lover. His other hand grasps hard enough to leave a delightful bruise against the alchemist’s thigh, a curse hissing from his lips as he feels Remi arc back, sending pleasure crackling through the length of him. Don’t... Remi, d...”

Don’t you dare stop
is what he manages to say at last, the words hazed by need even as they stumble through their Attuned bond. And his husband absolutely doesn’t stop, Ronin joining him thrust for thrust as he picks up the pace, driving him towards his own end far too quickly for his liking, but fuck if it hasn’t been a long time since they had this opportunity.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i kept falling over, i kept looking backward
Sometimes the race towards climax can leave you feeling unsatisfied after, as if you overshot the mark somehow. Though this is sure to be a record for fastest-finish, Remi is certain he'll have no regrets about it afterward. Even now he can feel his need in the back of his throat, as if it's so vast it has filled up his entire body; or perhaps that's simply a reaction to the parts of his mind that are still imagining his lips wrapped around Ronin's cock. Either way, his lips have parted in a moan that may or may not be silent. Whether through the bond or over his tongue, the alchemist isn't shy about expressing how grateful he is to be fucked so perfectly by the Star.

Even his own hand, moving painfully slow despite the speed of his hips though it is, the alchemist can feel his cock flinch as the motion of his thighs edges him forward. Relentless in his movements, Remi's head tips back as broken and beautiful laughter drips from his lips. As if I ever could, he almost says, but the roar of his orgasm fills his mind and he's rendered hopelessly singularly-focused. Not even the screams of a friend in trouble could reach him now, so thoroughly captured is he in this moment.

..touch me.. Remi pleads desperately, releasing his cock and having to clench his teeth together to prevent himself for crying out at the sudden loss of feeling. With toes curling against the nimbus below, Remi rocks his hips back hard that Ronin might feel current of pleasure as keenly as he does and be similarly swept away.
i went broke believing that the simple should be hard

Table inspo from kae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

It will be a wonder if they haven’t frightened off the rest of their group by this point, not that Ronin’s mind is anywhere near what might be going on in the other parts of the hot springs. Remi makes sure his gratitude is known and in turn Ronin isn’t quiet about assuring the other man about how much he is wanted and craved. Every pulse of hips and flex of muscles coaxes the Star deeper, the alchemist tight around him and dragging him relentlessly towards orgasm.

He can already feel it tugging at the balls of his feet, roaring up the backs of his legs and burning in his core; Remi rides him hard, leaving Ronin bucking up off the nimbus in an effort to match his rhythm. But touch me, he begs, and the Star will never deny a request from his lover if he can help it. Where Remi’s ministrations on his own cock have been soft and slow, Ronin’s fingers wrap around the hard length of him, squeezing and stroking in earnest.

Fuck, I’m gonna cum—” He barely manages to moan out the words before his climax shatters through him, crackling along nerve endings and leaving him adrift, happily lost and drowning in Remi.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Like a thread tugged at which unravels an entire scarf, so it is that Ronin's fingers are utterly the alchemist's undoing. There's static in his feet, a pounding in his head that is echoed by his thighs, and of course the pleasure-bright heat finally released from the base of his cock. That he might have had the words to reciprocate Ronin's warning proves to be impossible. Instead, the alchemist roars along the crest of his own climax, golden hair snarling down his chest and back, as his bared-teeth grow sharp with anticipation and then release.

Frozen in place for a moment, his wings taut, his toes tightly curled and every muscle in his body tensed and flickering with the after-images of pleasure, eventually Remi's eyes flutter, his chin lowering back near his chest that he might gaze down at Ronin. "So much better than dreaming." He mumbles almost drunkenly. Rounding forward to capture Ronin's lips in a deep kiss, the alchemist breathes a sigh of utter relaxation before wrapping his arms around Ronin's shoulders. What happens is next is probably not sanitary (sorry about it), but with his legs still around Ronin's hips, it's all too easy for Remi to rock the pair sideways and back into the pool where their muscles might be relaxed once again.

"Gods, you're so incredible." Remi whispers into the space just beneath Ronin's ear, still hugging his partner close even as the waterline hovers around their shoulders.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Through hooded eyes, Ronin promises himself he’ll remember Remi like this, wings spread wide, lost in the throes of pleasure. But almost instantly that promise is broken in lieu of enjoying the real thing, and he mumbles a wordless exclamation of utter bliss as the alchemist curls in over him. His hand relaxes from its position braced against Remi’s chest, instead sneaking into his curls, playing over the back of his neck.

Much better, he agrees wholeheartedly, his lips and tongue otherwise occupied. It’s with a huff of surprise that he lets himself be rolled off the nimbus, splashing back into the water with his arms wound about Remi. They float weightlessly in the heat, in the steam, and Ronin reaches out to run his fingers over still present wings, smoothing over flight feathers and marvelling at the feel of them.

”I’m nothing without you,” he mutters, relishing the realness of him, the way their limbs entangle and their bodies entwine. Ronin isn’t usually one for these kinds of proclamations, but in his time without Remi, it’s become abundantly clear - he really is nothing without him.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The golden tufts of fur and feathers disappear almost instantly. Having satisfied his predatory cravings the alchemist has melted back into simply being a regular man, who is nothing but boneless limbs and exhausted smiles.

Moaning a much more muted sound of pleasure as Ronin's fingers ripple over his feathers, the alchemist almost shyly flexes the appendages. They're a rarely touched part of himself, usually because they're in use or because when they are out and within reach, Ronin's hands are otherwise occupied.

"You're everything to me." And as the years and trials of their life went on, Remi has found himself more certain of that than anything else. Reaching a hand beneath the water and brushing it against Ronin's stomach, still feeling the slightly slippery residue he'd left behind, the alchemist can't help the boyish smirk that crinkles his lips. "I'm sure there are..algae in these pools that keep them clean, right?" Given that they'd all brought containers to bring home drinking water, Remi might have thought twice about plunging them back into the pool.

Honestly though, they were much dirtier when they'd first jumped in than they were now.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin believes it when Remi says it, smiling against his curls where he’s let his head loll against the other man’s, and he drifts until his back is against a broad expanse of hot stone, settling there to relax with his husband in his arms. He continues to fuss over the wings as they talk and unwind, having precious little chance himself to explore them. They’re an area of the Lullaby as of yet untouched, and Ronin is keen to rectify this at the first opportunity.

He feels Remi smile rather than sees it, scrunching his nose at the realisation. ”It’s called Frey’s Breath,” he points out. ”I’d hope that means it’s kept clean and sanitary by... god magic. Frey magic.” And he’ll keep fucking hoping, put it that way. Both hands are inspecting wings by now, and Ronin raises a brow as something catches in the corner of his eye. ”Another lily,” he remarks.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Head against Ronin, Remi's wings splay on the water, relaxed, but still partially encircling the two. It's merely a comfortable position: Remi cares very little about who looks upon the two of them, especially now. The touch to his wings is not dissimilar to how it feels to have his hair fussed with. The individual feathers don't carry much sensation, but where they connect back to the musculature of his wings obviously does. Groaning a joyfully content sound against Ronin, the alchemist winds his arms all the more around Ronin so that the slow pulse of the water doesn't pull them even a fraction apart.

"Mmmm." He agrees, smile crooked against Ronin. Were it anyone but Frey's water he might have been more skeptical. But knowing the god, he too thinks it's probably fine.

"Oh?" Remi doesn't bother to look up, knowing well what lilies are, before he realizes what Ronin means. "Makes you wonder what Chulane was up to when he found his." He adds slyly.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

It doesn’t get better than this, Ronin decides as Remi winds himself closer, humming his contentment against the side of his neck. He lets his eyes slip shut after inspecting the lily very briefly, his fingers working in gentle and thorough exploration of the wings on display. Eventually his hands drift to where the appendages join Remi’s shoulders, carefully working out any tension they find there.

”If this is what Chulane was up to, then he was certainly very quick about it,” Ronin says, chuckling softly into the crown of Remi’s curls, feeling his eyes grow heavy and his muscles utterly relax. ”We’ll have to do this again. If another one blooms, we know that we are definitely the cause. Might even have to have a best of three about it, to be sure.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's wings flutter slightly before sliding back under his skin and 'away' to where it is his shifts lay dormant inside his boy. Lowering his head slightly and expanding his ribcage to stretch his back fully, Remi exhales against Ronin, all but curling himself around the Star.

"Well, you don't know what his mind was on during the walkover." The alchemist points out. "Though I absolutely agree with you there. It would be an utter shame to have come all this way only not to be thorough." He mumbles, chin tucked to his chest, neatly fitting himself beneath the scruff of Ronin's jaw. "And since there's an uneven number of men and women on this trip, I'm more than happy to pick up the slack with you." There's no heat in his words though, only joy filled appreciation and amusement for the moments directly proceeding, and slowly following, this one.

Table inspo from kae!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Remi’s wings flutter away and Ronin redoubles his attention on the Lullaby’s back and shoulders, utterly content to have the other man wrapped around him. Kissing the top of his head and grinning as he nudges his way beneath the Star’s chin, he lets the steam go to work on the parts of them that are exposed, and the water on the rest. ”That’s true, I suppose. If it was anything like what my mind was on, I understand why it might have been so quick.”

Humming out an exhausted and satisfied sigh, Ronin can’t seem to wipe the smile off his face. If they fall asleep here in the pools it will have to be one of the other members of their group to wake them up; the journey from Halo to the Climb has been a long one. And the one preceding that, even longer. They have earned this, Ronin thinks; a little piece of paradise, just for now.

~FIN