(SE) one wrong turn after another
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Nothing jumped out to Loren, either literally or metaphorically. It was uncomfortable, wedged onto the platform with Wessex, so he wriggled his way back and out of it. Standing up, he did another circle of the small space, ending up face the back of the waterfall.

Snarling at it, he swiped at the air. However, at the exclamation behind him, he turned. Looking between the Wraith and the archway, he chuffed out some air.

When she spoke again, he reached out with a claw and started carving letters again. HWUT Again, it was close enough, and he shook his fur and his mane out again, trying to get rid of the moisture lingering in it, growling as he did.
LOREN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Hhhhhhwhuuuut,” Wessex sounds out as lion!Loren scratches something into the ground again. Although now there is a HWUT carved into the stone, it does kind of ruin the marble arch aesthetic. People, don’t they  just ruin everything?

“What?” returns back to him, either confused about what he’s asking or what the word is supposed to be, who knows? The Wraith shakes her head, a bit tsk-tsky for ruining the stone and then points up. “Beware, beware.” Beware of what is not revealed, and she seems equally puzzled by it. “It says be wary. And with a emphatic nod, the demigod looks around and decides she is done with this place for now.

The water is starting to make her jumpy again.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
As Wessex sounded out the word, Loren bobbed his head up and down. He stayed quiet as he waited for her to say something further. However, his tail flicked as he stood there.

When she finally did speak, his lips peeled back from his teeth. He turned so he was facing the platform and the archway and backed away. Soon enough, his back paws hit the water behind him. Scrabbling forward, he turned and stared at the waterfall.

He looked back and forth between the archway and the waterfall multiple times. A growl started rumbling through his chest and he swiped at the water blocking his path. There was no way out, and he finally turned to the Wraith.
LOREN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Oh that’s a look. For a reason, probably - was that why lion!Loren had pawed and whined and seemed generally indecisive about going through the water. Even though he’d come through it earlier, he seems to not want to come through it now. Odd.

Oh, oh, of course, she can do something about that. Duh. Palm to forehead. Classic dolt expression. Reaching out for the lion, she weirdly runs her fingers through his mane (because that seems appropriate and the fur looks soft - she’s surprised when it’s more wiry than soft) before patting him on the head if he’ll allow it - and what a weird picture they make, this Queen and (not her) lion - before grasping his mane again lightly and teleporting them back to the Crust.

{Fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX