Zephyr Kawaianu / Raza Ekambe
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Takes place after it’s a rough old world
Two separate letters arrive to the dock worker and the Liaison, though both contain the same information.

Following our conversation a couple of days ago, I have made contact with Safrin at the Aumakua. She believes that the sickness that has infected Torchline (and indeed, the rest of Caido) has its origins in the Climb. Whilst it was initially contagious, she does not think this is the case any longer. I take her word seriously, so I hope that we do not have to worry about any new cases arising.

Since then, I have also met with the Shield of Safrin. Also afflicted and recently returned from the Climb (the suspicion does not elude me), she had in her possession a canteen of water from the hot springs there. By whatever miracle, this seems to have eased her symptoms.

With all of this in mind, I will be setting off in the next couple of days - first to Halo to meet with the Warden there, and then to the Climb. I hope to bring enough water back to cure those in Torchline, and to hopefully find out what caused this.

In the meantime, alongside Vai, I would entrust Torchline to your capable hands.

Please contact me should you need anything further prior to my departure.

~ Ronin Taliesin
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting